• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Teacher Quits After Islamic Students Threaten to Behead Her

140758.jpg

2A9D9A3F00000578-3164999-image-m-10_1437122818710.jpg

Children-of-ISIS.jpg

379C4E6A00000578-3760598-image-a-31_1472241310605-e1472250742418.jpg

ISIS-cubs-of-the-caliphate-MAIN.jpg

childgun.png

Yeah, im sure the kids captured and killed those guys.

They werent being forced at all.

when you allow in people that not only don't contribute a SINGLE POSITIVE TRAIT to your society, but actively try to denigrate it....

this is what happens

Its weird how conservatives hate muslims and liberals love them considering that.

No it isn't. Conservatives are more progressive these days than liberals. Most liberals are crazy people like you now.

No it isn't. Conservatives are more progressive these days than liberals. Most liberals are crazy people like you now.

Sure buddy, thats why Feminist, Trans or Gay threads are filled with supportive conservatives.

as to Rods pt about Cons/Libs, it's b/c conservative really (most of them) dislike poor people, race is largely irrelevant

so people coming over that are generally poor, and on top of that commit rapes/FGM/other atrocities at an extremely high and pervasive cultural rate...

ya, we're good on those cats

Liberals tend to be so 'open minded' that apparently they don't see the massive and clear cognitive dissonance in being largely feminists and supporting Islam

it's almost unfathomable

<{reffie}>
jeez where did you find those pics. That is the craziest set of pictures I've seen in a bit.

do you think this behavior from these 12 year olds are due to what they see in their media or things they are taught at home?
-I'd be curious to know if it's just "radical muslim media" leading to children referencing beheadings as threats.

Lol there is much much worse and videos.

I googled isis kids

Sure, GI Slow that I originally responded to would break out a gun and kill ten of the little motherfuckers. That's the right response, right?

It's a case by case issue, but I'm down with culling the population.

Good for the Australian education system.
If you teach 5-year-olds and somehow manage to get bullied by them.
Teacher is not the job for you.

Their 10 year olds, but yeah you don't take a job teaching upper primary in Punchbowl if you can't deal with the worst youth we have.

Then call the parents and if that doesnt works call the police, simple shit.

I'm not in disagreement. I responded to someone that was loling at the idea of "12 year old" being able to do something like that or bullying teachers

loving that people are blaming the teachers, and not you know the shitbag kids or even better the Parents of these kids that are producing these attitudes

teachers teach, this isn't a Lundgren B movie where a special forces cat goes undercover

It's a case by case issue, but I'm down with culling the population.

I agree I just want to start with people like you who immediately write off these kids as unsalvageable and want to kill them. It's not like there are people who have ever thought or done stupid shit when they were young.

Hell, I've known people who were once libertarian and then grew up. Even I managed to forgive them.

threatening to behead someone = 'thought or done stupid shit' now....

the standards for common, civilized conduct have apparently fell off in the last few decades

Back