• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Teacher Quits After Islamic Students Threaten to Behead Her

...and secretly in the night Mrs. Steiner snuck into her classroom and spread rendered bacon fat all over the seats and desktops of her classroom muttering "Jihad this you little @*!@@#!'s"...

You could organize a Barbecue or some lunch secretly feed those shits pork. Film it and blackmail them after.

A teacher that gets threatened like that should be allowed to give those students a real world lesson in uppercuts, straighten the little fucks out

My mother was a teacher and the reason she left was the fact that students have rights and teachers really don't.

She witnessed a student breaking into her car. He broke out the rear window. He was very explosive.

Thankfully my mother was able to kill it at selling houses during the bubble.

We are talking about a female teacher and "12 years old"(12-16 for refugees) students, as in multiple. They are threatening to behead her. I wouldn't take it as a joke.

What is a female teacher supposed to do against multiple young teenagers with a knife if they carried out their threats?
She could offer to "help them relieve their frustration" youwhatimsayen, I hear that works.

So you agree the teachers and schools hands should be untied so they can deal with these shit heads and their parents.

Sure.

If kids are threatening the teacher, take it to the administration. If they do nothing about it, call the police.

I get your point about their hand being tied.
And I don't know the exact situation in the school. But for a solution that doesn't get you into trouble,
I would go out of my way to punish the "normal kids" with bad grades more homework etc.
But be nice to those trouble makers until the "normal kids" hand out some much needed beatings on the trouble kids.

And thoses kids that handled it would be kicked out of school.

The school needs it's hands untied.

Sure.

If kids are threatening the teacher, take it to the administration. If they do nothing about it, call the police.

You sound very sheltered. Let's step into the real world for a second.

Sure.

And the way it is in most systems the administration will do nothing and the teacher fired if they call the cops.

call in crocodile Dundee, or The Substitute

I mean if Marc Anthony's drug gang couldn't stop Berenger, these cats have no chance.

This is what I carry sometimes. I don't carry if I'm going to lunch, but at night this is my beast. Pop off 17 rounds in a close circle.

We have a lot of recent Muslim migrants here in Calgary and they are classic bullies. They dick tuck the second you stand up to them.

I've literally had crowds of them try to block up sidewalks and I just waded through them and they didn't do shit.

I had one try to get into it with me over a parking spot and when I barked back at him he instantly got back in his car and fucked off.

They only respect force. You have to be forceful. Once you know that they are pussycats.

You sound very sheltered. Let's step into the real world for a second.

Sure, GI Slow that I originally responded to would break out a gun and kill ten of the little motherfuckers. That's the right response, right?

You know. You are probably right. Teachers should learn to take death threats and religious attacks. If a few are murdered in the process, it's part of the experience.

In fact, if these teachers or students don't properly study the Koran they should be ruthlessly beaten as it happens in Muslim countries. We should assimilate. Thanks for the advice; it's what I expect from a a cuck.

You get death threats and you call the police simple as that.

You talk as if there werent bad schools in America, im pretty sure no teacher gets threatened when teaching in the hood.

140758.jpg

2A9D9A3F00000578-3164999-image-m-10_1437122818710.jpg

Children-of-ISIS.jpg

379C4E6A00000578-3760598-image-a-31_1472241310605-e1472250742418.jpg

ISIS-cubs-of-the-caliphate-MAIN.jpg

childgun.png

<{reffie}>
jeez where did you find those pics. That is the craziest set of pictures I've seen in a bit.

do you think this behavior from these 12 year olds are due to what they see in their media or things they are taught at home?
-I'd be curious to know if it's just "radical muslim media" leading to children referencing beheadings as threats.

Gee, I wonder where 5th grade kids learned about trying to behead people...

Back