• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Teacher Quits After Islamic Students Threaten to Behead Her

I'm not even going to read the article but I know nothing will happen to the kids.

Australia is another cuck nation. They're just tough on immigration but inside it's Canada/UK level appeasement and kids gloves to not offend anyone.

Right. Because teachers in America neeeeeeeeeeeeever quit because they can't handle the inappropriate behavior and comments of their classes... I mean, that's something that never happens here.

That's why there is a 35+% turnover rate for new teachers within three years.

What a terrible post. Just because there are jerk kids somewhere else doesn't make the situation in Australia okay.

Nothing Michelle couldn't handle

rs-47656-87002_lg.jpg

Been jihadin' most our lives
Livin' in a Muslim paradise
Choppin' heads here once or twice
Livin' in a Muslim paradise...

The highlighted part would be sufficient. We don't want more ISIS jihadists raping the local Arabs.
Yeah I was being nice.
Good point, little jihadist grow up to be big jihadists. Those kids will be killing, raping or stoning some woman some day.

Teachers at a primary school in Sydney, Australia have been threatened with beheading and other violence from young Islamic students, prompting one of them to quit her job.

Students as young as those in Year 5, according to the Daily Telegraph, are making the violent threats and pressuring others to read the Koran at Punchbowl Public School in Sydney.

Documents given to the newspaper allege that three staff members have taken a leave of absence owing to stress, received counselling and been awarded compensation after bullying from Islamic students.

One female teacher reportedly quit her job after it got too much for her. She claims she quit after receiving death threats to her family from her year 5 and 6 students, with some saying they would behead her.

The teacher also said she made numerous complaints back in 2014 about the extraordinary behavior in the class. For example, she said, she was abused by students after she stopped them from hanging a Syrian flag in the classroom.

In another example, she claimed she was pushed into a corner by students who began marching around her chanting the Koran.

The bullying wasn’t restricted to teachers. The woman also reported an incident where children bullied other students by saying that someone had “betrayed his religion” by “not going to Muslim scripture”. In another incident, she said a “group of boys had stood around a girl and called her horrible names.... Read More (Link)

https://heatst.com/life/australian-teacher-quits-after-islamic-students-threaten-to-behead-her/

==================================================================

This is what Islam brings to the Western World when they believe they have the numbers in small pockets of population. The Muslims that follow these type of acts are actually the ones following the Koran.

Islam is an aggressive culture for the most part that does not tolerate other beliefs / views. That is born out in the fact that Muslim nations don't allow other beliefs and are 95%+ Muslim in so many nations. Can someone name me a 95% Hindu, Christian, or Buddhist Nation? If you can, do they aggressively stop the worship of other religions?

They are exporting violence worldwide like no other religion. It's gone too far and needs to be stopped.

Nonsense, you racist! Everyone knows Muslims brought nothing but bombs algebra and medicine to the Western world!

What a terrible post. Just because there are jerk kids somewhere else doesn't make the situation in Australia okay.
Not saying it does, but it is complete trash to say, or imply, as TS does, that jerk kids are a disproportionately Muslim phenomenon.

Then put political pressure on those that can effect change.

A minor point of hesitation, people who advocate killing these kids, probably won't help in finding a sympathetic ear so it's best to distance one's self from them.
Who's advocating for killing these kids??

Teachers at a primary school in Sydney, Australia have been threatened with beheading and other violence from young Islamic students, prompting one of them to quit her job.

Students as young as those in Year 5, according to the Daily Telegraph, are making the violent threats and pressuring others to read the Koran at Punchbowl Public School in Sydney.

Documents given to the newspaper allege that three staff members have taken a leave of absence owing to stress, received counselling and been awarded compensation after bullying from Islamic students.

One female teacher reportedly quit her job after it got too much for her. She claims she quit after receiving death threats to her family from her year 5 and 6 students, with some saying they would behead her.

The teacher also said she made numerous complaints back in 2014 about the extraordinary behavior in the class. For example, she said, she was abused by students after she stopped them from hanging a Syrian flag in the classroom.

In another example, she claimed she was pushed into a corner by students who began marching around her chanting the Koran.

The bullying wasn’t restricted to teachers. The woman also reported an incident where children bullied other students by saying that someone had “betrayed his religion” by “not going to Muslim scripture”. In another incident, she said a “group of boys had stood around a girl and called her horrible names.... Read More (Link)

https://heatst.com/life/australian-teacher-quits-after-islamic-students-threaten-to-behead-her/

==================================================================

This is what Islam brings to the Western World when they believe they have the numbers in small pockets of population. The Muslims that follow these type of acts are actually the ones following the Koran.

Islam is an aggressive culture for the most part that does not tolerate other beliefs / views. That is born out in the fact that Muslim nations don't allow other beliefs and are 95%+ Muslim in so many nations. Can someone name me a 95% Hindu, Christian, or Buddhist Nation? If you can, do they aggressively stop the worship of other religions?

They are exporting violence worldwide like no other religion. It's gone too far and needs to be stopped.

And society does nothing about it. Meanwhile, the President of the united states no longer has the constitutional right to suspend immigration from Muslim majority nations with inadequate vetting because apparently the courts know better than the President now regarding matters of national security. Common sense is becoming uncommon.

Kids needs to be expelled, but that wouldn't help since it's obviously a problem that stems from home.

I doubt that they're citizens, this seems to be a problem stemming from psychological trauma at home by the parents and the children. Or its been transferred from the parents unto the children. Regardless it's unacceptable behaviour and has no place in a civilised society that children threaten their teachers with death. If the parents are unwilling to do anything and the child continues this disruptive behaviour then, pending on the age (but I think at this point it's too late) the child should be removed.

Probably better to just flat out kick them out of the country, but otherwise the kids needs to be removed from the school and attend an institute where the teachers are male and should be allowed to strike the child. I've seen first hand how Arab children, knowing that teachers can't hit them misbehave and call female teachers sluts (I should add that I've also seen Danish students being incredible disruptive, and in every case its usually always a problem where the root lies at home with uncaring parents). It's one of the reason why I am struggling not to be racist towards Arabs as every single fucking negative experience I've had with them in Denmark has been severely negative.

Kids needs to be expelled, but that wouldn't help since it's obviously a problem that stems from home.

I doubt that they're citizens, this seems to be a problem stemming from psychological trauma at home by the parents and the children. Or its been transferred from the parents unto the children. Regardless it's unacceptable behaviour and has no place in a civilised society that children threaten their teachers with death. If the parents are unwilling to do anything and the child continues this disruptive behaviour then, pending on the age (but I think at this point it's too late) the child should be removed.

Probably better to just flat out kick them out of the country, but otherwise the kids needs to be removed from the school and attend an institute where the teachers are male and should be allowed to strike the child. I've seen first hand how Arab children, knowing that teachers can't hit them misbehave and call female teachers sluts (I should add that I've also seen Danish students being incredible disruptive, and in every case its usually always a problem where the root lies at home with uncaring parents). It's one of the reason why I am struggling not to be racist towards Arabs as every single fucking negative experience I've had with them in Denmark has been severely negative.
So? Nature, nurture, ideology, or culture?

Sounds like culture + nurture, with a bit of ideology mixed in.

So? Nature, nurture, ideology, or culture?

Sounds like culture + nurture, with a bit of ideology mixed in.

Culture and nurture I'd say. Probably clinging to the former.

Anecdotal experience. But I've found Afghan refugee children far better behaved than Arab.

Australia seems to be very pro-active and have lots of money for "social bullshit", like Canada. Maybe it's a false impression?

I would expect them to speak to the parents or 1:1 discussion with the kids. . . I'd be very surprised if they did nothing at all. Which would confirm how cuck they've become.

We should probably be more culturally sensitive. After all, in Islamic countries, beheading people is normal.

Back