• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Teacher Quits After Islamic Students Threaten to Behead Her

Good for the Australian education system.
If you teach 5-year-olds and somehow manage to get bullied by them.
Teacher is not the job for you.
Except they're not 5 but rather 10,11 and 12. And some 12 year old boys can comfortably outsize and even outstrength a small female teacher.

LOL

Yeah that elite squad of killers.

Sure, if an adult ties my hands behind my back and knocks me down to the ground, one of these kids could come up with a knife and slit my throat.

On their own, they ain't doing shit.
Until you're a 100lb female dealing with 160lb aggressive, adolescent males then you really can't say shit can you?

That's what happens even in cities like Sydney. These people, with tacit support from the government and large sections of the media start to form ghettos and enable an institution of radicalisation. This incident was just a follow up of incidents in the high school in the area.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...r/news-story/22b6a5d6a76bc93554f6aa0a46ec4aca

Right now Sydney and Melbourne is following the trends of some of the major European cities by bending over backwards to support these Islamists and things like underage marriage, radicalisation, bullying, domestic violence and terrorism. Most of them are on welfare and even collect extra cheques due to multiple marriages, fraudulent declaration of living residence, and direct wages pay. Yet we keep bringing them in.

Kids needs to be expelled, but that wouldn't help since it's obviously a problem that stems from home.

I doubt that they're citizens, this seems to be a problem stemming from psychological trauma at home by the parents and the children. Or its been transferred from the parents unto the children. Regardless it's unacceptable behaviour and has no place in a civilised society that children threaten their teachers with death. If the parents are unwilling to do anything and the child continues this disruptive behaviour then, pending on the age (but I think at this point it's too late) the child should be removed.

Probably better to just flat out kick them out of the country, but otherwise the kids needs to be removed from the school and attend an institute where the teachers are male and should be allowed to strike the child. I've seen first hand how Arab children, knowing that teachers can't hit them misbehave and call female teachers sluts (I should add that I've also seen Danish students being incredible disruptive, and in every case its usually always a problem where the root lies at home with uncaring parents). It's one of the reason why I am struggling not to be racist towards Arabs as every single fucking negative experience I've had with them in Denmark has been severely negative.

The majority of them would be citizens. The wave of Lebanese refugee migration to Sydney started in '76 (although we'd already had waves prior to that as early as 1880).
There could be some more recent arrivals under "family reunification".
If you listen to your typical punchbowl "lebanese" though, they are definitely more Australian than Lebanese.

its a fucking primary school.

c6f2836a01687df23bd9d618a8ec0fd6.jpg

in other news children of primary school age often say stupid things.

the fact a child that age said something dumb and it escalated into a massive thread in the sherdog war room just shows how totally insane and out of touch with reality you people are.

you should all be ashamed for even posting in this thread.

you are fucking adults and you got trolled by a child in australia.

fucking idiots.

the fact a child that age said something dumb and it escalated into a massive thread in the sherdog war room just shows how totally insane and out of touch with reality you people are.

fucking idiots.

I don't think you can just dismiss it like that.

Doesn't sound like a silly comment from a 10 year old. The flags, the Koran quoting, bullying of students and death threats - nothing even remotely like that is going on at schools in my area. From the story, that's serious behavioural problems caused by their unbringing in a strict Muslim culture and taking it with them.

Do you not agree?

fucking idiots.

Clockboy made worldwide news.

I don't think you can just dismiss it like that.

Doesn't sound like a silly comment from a 10 year old. The flags, the Koran quoting, bullying of students and death threats - nothing even remotely like that is going on at schools in my area. From the story, that's serious behavioural problems caused by their unbringing in a strict Muslim culture and taking it with them.

Do you not agree?

I don't think "strict Muslim culture" is a particularly good description of Punchbowl.

fucking idiots.

<{1-7}><{1-7}><{1-7}>

You should be ashamed of being a weak nu-male.

Grow a pair.

Fuck those little dipshits!

Should be instantly expelled for that shit

I don't think "strict Muslim culture" is a particularly good description of Punchbowl.

Oh there born in Australia? I thought they were immigrants.

In that case its worse, if they're getting it from within the country?

Either way the point stands - doesn't read like a misjudged comment or two but rather a product of religious extremism coming from somewhere

Oh there born in Australia? I thought they were immigrants.

In that case its worse, if they're getting it from within the country?

Either way the point stands - doesn't read like a misjudged comment or two but rather a product of religious extremism coming from somewhere

It's part of an ongoing media narrative here. The first story was actually about the high school, where the principal (a recent convert to Islam) was accused of not allowing female staff to school functions, of rejecting the governments anti-radicalisation programs, and was removed from his office.
The News Corp coverage of this sort of thing is entirely predictable.
If you look at these suburbs though, Punchbowl, Lakemba, Bankstown, Auburn, Islam really is far from their biggest problem.

fucking idiots.

NO child in the west says they are going to BEHEAD the teacher and their entire family

you are truly the worst of the worst among muslim apologists

more like deport them

How do you know they aren't Australian citizens? Deport them to where?
Should every Christian be "deported" back to Rome regardless of where they were born if they threaten violence?

Pretty sure this is the same school that the Principle and VP were removed by the education department because they had been radicalized.

Male students are told its ok not to shake hands with females, so says the minister of education. 'It a cultural thing.'
Why doesn't he see why they won't shake hands with females in the first place? 'Dirty, unclean, sexual predators', thats why.
Of course this will spread to all the schools that have muslim student and we will accept it as 'normal.'

The parents have to take the blame with these kids acting up so badly. Where do they learn all this from, the parents and down at the mosque, thats where.

its a fucking primary school.

c6f2836a01687df23bd9d618a8ec0fd6.jpg

in other news children of primary school age often say stupid things.
Especially when their parents have been indoctrinated into a violent and hateful culture.

Back