Teach your fellow sherdoggers something here

It can literally be anything. This thread is just about passing on tips and tricks to help anyone and everyone!

I'll start in Excel on the insert tab and select the pivot tab. This will pretty much do every thing you want to do without having to google search for excel code.

They are pretty useful but they don't do everything I usually need to do.

Photoshop- does your curser keep disappearing/being weird? Youve got the caps lock on ya goof
Beginner photoshop- tools not doing anything? Youre probably working on the wrong layer
very beginner photoshop- the best tool for fixing spots/skin imperfections etc isnt the heal tool its the clone tool

Buying two 4 piece nuggets is cheaper than buying one 6 piece (last I bought them anyway, not sure if this is up to date).
20 pc McNuggets ordered via kiosk tells me I am entitled to 3 cups of sauce, but buying via drive thru gets me 2 cups of sauce. Knowing is half the battle.

In addition, sometimes these employees don't know how to count and/or will count one tiny barely there piece as a piece of chicken tender/selects.

I'm going to teach you idiots basic Calculus. ;)

The derivative of 2 x with respect to x is 2.

The derivative of 5 x with respect to x is 5.

Let's see if you are paying attention. What is the derivative of 10 x with respect to x?
12teen

you don't need a super computer to edit videos for youtube. people have been editing hd videos for 2 -3 decades. I edit all of mine on a 2007 HP with vista and 4 gigs of ram using Windows Movie Maker and they come out in 1080p 60 fps.

my fast computer I use for important stuff like playing tetris

8480438-6587705-image-a-4_1547423230001.jpg

you don't need a super computer to edit videos for youtube. people have been editing hd videos for 2 -3 decades. I edit all of mine on a 2007 HP with vista and 4 gigs of ram using Windows Movie Maker and they come out in 1080p 60 fps.

my fast computer I use for important stuff like playing tetris

You've been editing HD video before there was HD video?

The more you try to throw a hard punch, the weaker the punch is. It works the same with a golf swing, baseball (both hitting and pitching), slapshots in hockey, etc. It’s fucking weird. If you just relax and don’t give a shit about anything but the technique, everything is done harder and better.

Let's see if you are paying attention. What is the derivative of 10 x with respect to x?

That's not really teaching anyone the basics of calculus FYI

righty tighty, lefty loosey.

this is actually a great one when teaching somebody how to screw ;) or tighten a bolt etc and its right most of the time but sometimes its backwards if there is a left hand thread

30 sec shooting class.

When precision shooting from a prone position with a bipod, its is essential to place yourself directly in back of and square to the rifle and bipod legs.

Rather like so:
6a0133ec985af6970b017d3cf60bd9970c-500wi

Trailing off at an angle like this will lead to inconsistent shots. Shots will inevitably disperse horizontally.
over_hand_bipod_3.jpg

Further a bipod which mounts at or above the center line of the bore axis is far superior to one which mounts under.
Bipod-3.4.png

The more you try to throw a hard punch, the weaker the punch is. It works the same with a golf swing, baseball (both hitting and pitching), slapshots in hockey, etc. It’s fucking weird. If you just relax and don’t give a shit about anything but the technique, everything is done harder and better.
Yup, pretty much true all my coaches/senseis have had said the same thing.

The fluxion is 10 if my slide rule be true.

Around new year don’t have your daily poo, hold it in, then at the party just before midnight run to the toilet, wait on the can for the countdown then let it all go
Best day of my life

Start using your credit card on the first day of the statement period so you can have up to 60 days to pay it off.

HD wasnt around in 2007? I want my money back for all those blurays

You said you were editing video for 2 to 3 decades... unless you're being sly and calling the last 2 months a new decade.

Back