Teach your fellow sherdoggers something here

For those about to Paint. I salute you. :cool:

ft_feb04msl93_xl.jpg

Posted this in the Corona virus thread...

When washing your hands and drying them off at a public restroom...

Don't throw away the paper towel. Use a dry one to open the door. It's staggering how many people grab their junk and don't wash their hands afterwards, then reach right for the door handle. Also... If the paper towel dispenser has a switch you have to work, get your paper towels BEFORE you wash your hands, place the towels between your knees, then dry your hands off. That way you won't have to touch the grime-fest that's on the towel dispenser.

Edit: Thanks to @rj144

Last edited:
"Pro bono" does not mean "for free". It means, "for good".

asparagus amkes ur pee smell bad and pineapple makes ur jizz taste good

Posted this in the Corona virus thread...

When washing your hands and drying them off at a public restroom...

Don't throw away the paper towel. Use it to open the door. It's staggering how many people grab their junk and don't wash their hands afterwards, then reach right for the door handle. Also... If the paper towel dispenser has a switch you have to work, get your paper towels BEFORE you wash your hands, place the towels between your knees, then dry your hands off. That way you won't have to touch the grime-fest that's on the towel dispenser.

Take a NEW paper towel to open the door. Come on man.

Take a NEW paper towel to open the door. Come on man.

I figured that I didn't have to say that. But I forget that this is Sherdog.

Fat girls are not worth your time. Ask me anything

Photoshop- does your curser keep disappearing/being weird? Youve got the caps lock on ya goof
Beginner photoshop- tools not doing anything? Youre probably working on the wrong layer
very beginner photoshop- the best tool for fixing spots/skin imperfections etc isnt the heal tool its the clone tool

Very, very beginner... you don't see anything on your screen when trying to edit a photo. Your computer isn't on.

I figured that I didn't have to say that. But I forget that this is Sherdog.

But you said don't throw it out implying you're using the one you just used to wash your hands with to open the door.

You said you were editing video for 2 to 3 decades... unless you're being sly and calling the last 2 months a new decade.
no i said people have been editing videos for over 2-3 decades. Kids nowadays think you cant edit videos on anything but a super computer. I guess all those movies and TV shows from the 80s and 90s were unedited they must have been godlike in their filming.

Never trust a dwarf.

0A8E445A-9704-470C-A988-A644926A51F1.jpeg

One time this guy I knew told me he masturbated to the Cruis’n USA trophy girl on Nintendo 64 when he was a teenager

30 sec shooting class.

When precision shooting from a prone position with a bipod, its is essential to place yourself directly in back of and square to the rifle and bipod legs.

Rather like so:
6a0133ec985af6970b017d3cf60bd9970c-500wi

Trailing off at an angle like this will lead to inconsistent shots. Shots will inevitably disperse horizontally.
over_hand_bipod_3.jpg

Further a bipod which mounts at or above the center line of the bore axis is far superior to one which mounts under.
Bipod-3.4.png

Always thought it was weird that some people shoot from sideways position (from an angle)

Cicero and macadonia etc should be pronounced with a hard 'c'. Julius Caesar also, it would have been pronounced yoolius kaysar.

Decimation was the execution of 1 in every 10 legionaries as a punishment. It means to kill a tenth.

u can drag n drop pics to post here from another window

Back