Teach your fellow sherdoggers something here

You can use banana peels to polish your leather shoes, jacket or furniture. They do a much better job than any commercial products and cost almost nothing.

I used to work there. Two weeks after I started, I caught the asian flu which was going around at the time. I missed the next two and a half weeks, and they fired me.
Only those with strong immune systems can work there . Too much worry for injury with all the price chopping going on ..

brain freeze ->rub the roof of your mouth with your tongue

the spins from being drunk -> have both feet planted and place a hand or 2 on a stable surface like a table to regain your polarity.

light headed from standing up too fast -> tense your abs + breath

hickups -> right when u notice them, hands above head and hold breath

best bacon -> dont cook on stove. oven @ 350 degrees (F) for 30min (or until the fat is a golden brown) . hassle free, best tasting, and can cook shirtless.

piss off loved ones at inappropriate times -> if a friend/family/co-worker is looking for their phone, and they ask you to call it, simply start to yell out "OH <insert name here>'s phone, where are you? come out come out where ever you are"

Bring your eggs to room temperature before making soufflé.

It can literally be anything. This thread is just about passing on tips and tricks to help anyone and everyone!

I'll start in Excel on the insert tab and select the pivot tab. This will pretty much do every thing you want to do without having to google search for excel code.
i'm astonished, on a daily basis, how many people use Excel daily and don't know about the AutoFill function

it's staggeringly high

I assume most people dont know this because I didn't but there is something called deflaming onions. You put the chopped onion in freezing water for about 10 minutes. It mellows out the taste of onion. Great for guacamole

When changing a compression type angle stop in your house dont try to get the nut or the brass compression fitting off the copper. You will just end up messing up the copper and create much more work for yourself. Just reuse the old one. If I'm confusing you watch this vid. Start around 2:00. ( I can't timestamp on mobile). I've done tons of jobs that were unnecessary if people simply knew this.

I'm not a plumber but this seems to the thing all the "do it yourselfers" always fuck up.

Last edited:
Buying two 4 piece nuggets is cheaper than buying one 6 piece (last I bought them anyway, not sure if this is up to date).
BK, in my area at least, has 10 piece nugs for 1.49, yet a 20 piece is 3.19....

who tf doesn't just order two 10 pieces then?

BK, in my area at least, has 10 piece nugs for 1.49, yet a 20 piece is 3.19....

who tf doesn't just order two 10 pieces then?

1f914.png

For real... I'm guessing tons of people who never think about it. But let's not make the block hot before they realize the loophole. Lol

when reading my posts, make sure to hit the 'like' & 'subscribe' buttons, & don't forget to hit the 'bell notification' up on top so you'll always be aware when my new videos come out.

If youve stripped the head of screw/bolt, use a hacksaw to cut a new slot in it.

when putting screws in wood try to have all the slots go in line with the grain. This makes them more aesthetically pleasing.

will add more when they come to mind

Cicero said "If you wish to live long, live slowly."

I think this might have inspired the "Live fast and Die young" saying.

No evidence, though.

Best mouse trap for counter tops:

You need a toilet paper core, some appropriately weighted object that fits inside it, bait, and a tall trash can.

Put the core on the edge of the counter with one end hanging over the abyss with the trash can beneath; put bait (peanut butter?) in the trap end and weight it down to the counter with something the mouse can push or move past.

Its own weight will tip it all over into the can. Live trapped, cheaply. It's almost guaranteed.

I'm going to teach you idiots basic Calculus. ;)

The derivative of 2 x with respect to x is 2.

The derivative of 5 x with respect to x is 5.

Let's see if you are paying attention. What is the derivative of 10 x with respect to x?

Back