• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Teach him a delivery system‼️ Teddy Atlas explains how he’d coach Francis Ngannou to box Tyson Fury

Do you think Ngannou can land one clean/flush bomb on Fury chin?

• Total voters
Probably right. He'll probably still let Ngannou tire out and finish in later rounds, basically seems like the most guaranteed way to outbox mma guys. They just can't get the conditioning for the later rounds in such a short time.
That and all the dirty trucks in boxing tire newbs out. No way he doesn’t gas out early . Boxing is cardio intensive and Francis had meh cardio in mma

"Teach him a delivery system "
That is mumbojumbo. You can't teach a beginner in any way to face a world champion boxer. Show him how to deliver pizza that would be possible until 28.10

And the lineal title is worthless with Fury if you can retain it through retirement , drug ban and avoiding any legit opposition. People forget Fury even avoided a rematch with Klitschko.

Fury is no champ of anything. Should have been striped long time ago by WBC and lineal like I wrote is a joke at this point.

This is celebrity chump boxing for the mentally handicapped boxing fans.
So much hate again :(

Respect fury or dispise him for his bipolar disorder and accompanied anthics. Lineal will always be the lineal. In order to be the man you have to beat the man. And that didnt happen.

Can say a lot about the man. But after a fight he was always respectfull and gave credit to his opponents. Something we cant say about all the top pros. Except for Usyk, that dude is just flawless all around. Loma can learn a lot from him

So much hate again :(

Respect fury or dispise him for his bipolar disorder and accompanied anthics. Lineal will always be the lineal. In order to be the man you have to beat the man. And that didnt happen.

You're intentionally ignoring everyone's point. The guy is blatantly ducking his greatest challenger. And that ignores all of his other antics which should have gotten him stripped a long time ago if boxing had their shit together. The entire concept of "lineal champion" means nothing under the circumstances I described. Fighters like Tyson Fury are why boxing is largely ignored by the mainstream nowadays. His antics shouldn't be praised, he should be rightfully ridiculed and spat upon.

You're intentionally ignoring everyone's point. The guy is blatantly ducking his greatest challenger. And that ignores all of his other antics which should have gotten him stripped a long time ago if boxing had their shit together. The entire concept of "lineal champion" means nothing under the circumstances I described. Fighters like Tyson Fury are why boxing is largely ignored by the mainstream nowadays. His antics shouldn't be praised, he should be rightfully ridiculed and spat upon.
Hes also a known cheater. Its disgusting how hes been enabled, all to dethrone Wilder..

Mike Tyson just signed on to help train Francis. I dont see that working to Ngannous advantage as everything ive seen of Mike post boxing career he's always showing fighters how to use his d'mato shifts constantly staying low and on the inside with lots of stance switches from the inside and low to the ground coming up with uppercuts. Nothing about Francis makes me think that system is gonna work for him especially against a guy as crafty as Fury

Mike knows his boxing but he's not a good teacher. Yes, if you pay attention, you can learn from him, but his ability to teach, is very poor. I remember Cejudo asking specific questions and Tyson would just hear one statement repeating in his mind, but not what was asked. And yeah, like you said, Tyson's style isn't something you can learn quickly or emulate, Mike Tyson had genetics 2nd to none, he was flexible, fast and powerful. A crazy combination of attributes.

Fury got up multiple times from those deadman rights Wilder landed. In no universe does Ngannou stop him even if he lands clean imo. The big goon just recovers even after he is dropped, if they are banking on a one punch KO it's not happening.

Back