Taylor officially 100% insane?

Cases like this make me question whether I want to support combat sports any more( I have cut cable for the time being and will be relegated to the internet if i choose to watch at all). As moz said the brain aint made to get rattled around like it does from a punch.

Does this even sound like the Jermain we remember? I am praying for him and his family. I cant imagine the pain his wife and kids are dealing with right now.

Cases like this make me question whether I want to support combat sports any more( I have cut cable for the time being and will be relegated to the internet if i choose to watch at all). As moz said the brain aint made to get rattled around like it does from a punch.

Does this even sound like the Jermain we remember? I am praying for him and his family. I cant imagine the pain his wife and kids are dealing with right now.

They needed to do better with the MLK parade. What can Jermain be expected to do? The parade sucked, people needed to be shot.

he's not the guy I remember, like I said, most of the boxers I've watched aren't the same. I think that Brigg's recent actions is out of his character too.

Taylor has gone absolutely bat-shit crazy...he's not quite at Valero, Etienne, James Butler level...yet, but he's getting there quick.

it is called being broke and trying to get the biggest payday out there.

could be just seems crazy to me. Ali harassed Liston that way but Ali was an original and he also was very smart about it, not to mention he was a kid just getting started, not some 45 year old man. It would be equivalent to chavez coming out and hounding Mayweather, it would be fucking bizarre and out of character.

Taylor is back in jail. Police say he violated his parole and racked up enough new felonies to warrant another 25 years of jail time. He should be back in time to win the seniors middleweight title.

Taylor is back in jail. Police say he violated his parole and racked up enough new felonies to warrant another 25 years of jail time. He should be back in time to win the seniors middleweight title.

He'll get out on craziness.

Wlad is paying Briggs to stalk him, just to increase his (Wlad's) profile/build interest for a future fight. Doesn't take a genius to figure out what's going on.

Last edited:
I know Taylor Swift's lyrics don't make sense, but she's not insane. She's just a young American woman, add in the fame effect too. At least she's not doing coke.

"please do better next year"

yeah no fucking shit jermaine

wtf this guy has lost it

Back