Opinion Tate bros exposed for their lies and crimes ? (The Satisfying Downfall of Andrew Tate)

The guy had a Hustler University??? LOLOLOLOL

I legit laughed upon reading that. Wow. Glad the guy is getting his house of bullshit thrashed.
Greta Thunberg making fun of him is the 4th most liked tweet of all time lol.

Quite a few of our posters panic wrestled hard over this. "Well, technically, she gave him HER email address, so that means SHE has the small penis, not Top G! So he really owned her!" haha.

Greta Thunberg making fun of him is the 4th most liked tweet of all time lol.

I don't condone body-shaming since we cannot say shit without calls of "misogyny", and I find her to be a bit of a twat.

Still, I can't lie and say I don't enjoy someone coming at him though... He and his dorky ass followers deserve ridicule.

I don't condone body-shaming since we cannot say shit without calls of "misogyny", and I find her to be a bit of a twat.

Still, I can't lie and say I don't enjoy someone coming at him though... He and his dorky ass followers deserve ridicule.

Oh yeah. Baffling isn't it. Imagine thinking he was a role model?! A nobody, low level kickboxer with no physical chin and really recessive facial looks. Imagine paying him money. Such a bizarre situation.

Oh yeah. Baffling isn't it. Imagine thinking he was a role model?! A nobody, low level kickboxer with no physical chin and really recessive facial looks. Imagine paying him money. Such a bizarre situation.
I'm late to the hate party, but I really dislike that little turd. He hates on women, and tells his little sheep to treat them badly and not to trust them, but has several baby mothers??? Do you know what that would do to a normal guy? They will bleed him dry in CS. Not to mention how bad that is for society. Many other reasons to hate him, but man, that is just an awful thing to emulate.

Paying money to follow his example? Lunacy.

Peterson doesn't belong here. He was very loved by the left for his genuine experience in psychology and sociology and mental health awareness. It was only when he started criticising trannies that he was excommunicated. Before that he was a leftists dream. A man who validated their mental health issues and tried helping them to address it.
What was he loved by the left? lolololol

already after several podcasts that I watched with the Tate brothers, I got the impression that something was wrong with their story.
Some of the views they have are ok, but they are contradictory in many respects, and it seems that the accusations they have are not false.
It is not clear to me how it is possible that they still have an army of supporters even though there are videos in which they insult , exploir , and humiliate women and brag about how they use and steal from them.

what are your thoughts ?

Some people are utter dross.

Whether that dross hate foreigners, immigrants, women, or whatever else, they'll find some POS that promotes their views.

Honestly, great video TS. Some legitimately impressive research went into that.

Back