PWD 1185: A Perverse(perverse), Vile(vile), Diabolica(diabolica) Structure!

No, that was the joke

This is just like the Kin Karn Corn debacle all over again!
Well they're opening a few select locations this year as a retro thing so I thought maybe y'all had one

Did you guys have any of these as kids or were they already banned by the 90's, they were definitely a hazard to small children LoL

I cant find a Willy Water Bug commercial but he was my favorite, his head hoses would flippity flappity all over the place and slap the shit outta you

454722517_490480673628680_44560923413906947_n.jpg

@Based God “and Crosby, who never says anything, jumped up and goes ‘Motherfucker! Not everything is about you!’”

I didn’t just the slip n’ slide to belly flop on to grass and rocks

l@nd0

Think I had one that had some sort of cascade/“waterfall” bar towards the end.

So after skidding across rocks and shit you just got blasted in the face with water before you’re rolling in the grass.

And then do it again.

I didn’t just the slip n’ slide to belly flop on to grass and rocks

I tried to walk back up the Slip N Slide after I slid down it and slipped and slammed the back of my head down hard on the grass, ole Pete quickly learned a valuable lesson that day, i'm just lucky it wasnt on cement

l@nd0

Think I had one that had some sort of cascade/“waterfall” bar towards the end.

So after skidding across rocks and shit you just got blasted in the face with water before you’re rolling in the grass.

And then do it again.
And we loved it!

I tried to walk back up the Slip N Slide after I slid down it and slipped and slammed the back of my head down hard on the grass, ole Pete quickly learned a valuable lesson that day, i'm just lucky it wasnt on cement
Good old fashioned “got your bell rung, walk it off!”

Do any of you people know when the first time the Kliq curtain call nonsense was mentioned on tv or in some kind of documentary or something?
Im reading a thread on it on a different forum and Im trying to figure out how and when I wouldve first learned about it
It wouldve had to have been tv/documentary cause I wasnt on the internet back then and didnt know dirt sheets existed

Unless I didnt learn about til I got on the internet in the 2000's which probably might be the case, now that I think about it

@RollSonnenRoll @My Spot

Do any of you people know when the first time the Kliq curtain call nonsense was mentioned on tv or in some kind of documentary or something?
Im reading a thread on it on a different forum and Im trying to figure out how and when I wouldve first learned about it
It wouldve had to have been tv/documentary cause I wasnt on the internet back then and didnt know dirt sheets existed

Unless I didnt learn about til I got on the internet in the 2000's which probably might be the case, now that I think about it

@RollSonnenRoll @My Spot
Shawn and Trips showed the footage on the titantorn on a Raw in late 97. It was too embarrass Vince or something

Shawn and Trips showed the footage on the titantorn on a Raw in late 97. It was too embarrass Vince or something

I guess that would probably be it then, I wonder if I even realized what was going on though, ole Pete was still very much a mark back then and didnt read between the lines or think any deeper than what these carny bastards wanted me to, they had their hooks in me good!

@Based God “and Crosby, who never says anything, jumped up and goes ‘Motherfucker! Not everything is about you!’”

We got that cold ass white boy Brock Bowers now. Don't need no diva Tae Adams!

njpw-bad-luck-fale.gif

Yea, I definitely wouldnt have understood what was going on there, Vince did a good job selling his displeasure though
No one did. The build up to Survivor Series and initial DX run was 90% insider stuff that nobody got. Bret and Shawn have one entire promo talking about how many dates they work and how much money they make. Wrestling fans weren’t ready for that yet. You’ll see a lot of people sitting on their hands, confused for a lot of those segments

No one did. The build up to Survivor Series and initial DX run was 90% insider stuff that nobody got. Bret and Shawn have one entire promo talking about how many dates they work and how much money they make. Wrestling fans weren’t ready for that yet. You’ll see a lot of people sitting on their hands, confused for a lot of those segments

Thanks a lot, Mr 8.2!

Back