Tarverdyan: "I know she wins the boxing world title"

Ya sure......and JDS is gonna be champ at HW

I don't get angry for things like these but it's so comical. I think it's a good thing for Ronda though. Never underestimate the power of someone believing in you. Hopefully she buys into it and grows her confidence. I'm not her biggest fan (or a fan at all) but I admire her success.

Ya sure......and JDS is gonna be champ at HW

If he gets a shot at Werdum it could happen (I'd be rooting for Werdum) so it's still more likely than Ronda being a champion boxer which has 0% chance.

I don't get angry for things like these but it's so comical. I think it's a good thing for Ronda though. Never underestimate the power of someone believing in you. Hopefully she buys into it and grows her confidence. I'm not her biggest fan (or a fan at all) but I admire her success.

You think she needs more confidence? This kind of talk about her becoming boxing world champ is just brown nosing and a bit of the coach giving himself too much credit and will get her into trouble when she tries to out strike opponents in the cage.

He probably means the title that Holm won.

Holly Holm was a boxing world champion and her hands are mediorce.

I wouldn't say it's impossible.

LOL. Katie Taylor would make a fool of her in a boxing ring.

Katie-Taylor3.jpg

Blech.

What a crock of shit, unless it's that Holly Holm title as mentioned above.

She still won't give you a sympathy hand job, Ed.

I would rather be dissolved alive in sulfuric acid than listen to a round table conversation between Edmond, Ed Soares, Dana White and Vadim Finkelstein.

yeah whatever.

anyways, is it true that Bethe has never knocked anyone down in her pro fights?

Isn't Holly Holm like considered one of the best boxers of all time, tho?

This makes laugh and makes me wish that she and her coaches get suplexed
tumblr_mhqk9cX5B91qelkteo1_400.gif

If he gets a shot at Werdum it could happen (I'd be rooting for Werdum) so it's still more likely than Ronda being a champion boxer which has 0% chance.

He was referring to the time when JDS was UFC HW champ, and mentioned wanting to challenge Wladimir Klitschko in a boxing match. He's lucky it never happened, as JDS would likely have been humiliated.

He was referring to the time when JDS was UFC HW champ, and mentioned wanting to challenge Wladimir Klitschko in a boxing match. He's lucky it never happened, as JDS would likely have been humiliated.

Are you sure? Because some believe JDS won't sniff the UFC HW belt again as long as guys like Cain and Werdum are around. If he was referring to JDS v Klitschko, then that's another level of delusion.

Back