Tarverdyan: "I know she wins the boxing world title"

131229934425.png

Currently ranked 2nd most disliked person in MMA.

Who's #1, then?

I can't stand this guy. He's so fucking delusional and annoying.

I can understand that he's just hyping up one of his fighters/students, or whatever you want to call it, you know, trying to talk her up and everything - but he's just being straight up retarded with the stuff he says.

No fucking way would Ronda win a world title in boxing. Ronda would get smacked the fuck up in professional boxing and KTFO at the highest level, easily.

This guy needs to stop talking. He's so full of himself.

Can Dennis Hallman knock him out already

Fuck, man, I really wish that would've happened back on TUF.

I don't know the entire story and can't fully remember what exactly went down - from what I remember, Edmond was talking shit to/about Hallman and Hallman confronted him, yeah?

He confronted him about it and was probably ready to smack the shit out of him and then put him to sleep with some crazy submission or something, and then Ronda had to come in and rescue him, lol. For real, man, that's fucking funny, fucking hilarious how Ronda had to come in and save Edmond from a beatdown.

This guy is a joke, honestly. Hopefully the mods don't get me in any trouble for saying that Edmond is a clown, because he really is, it's the truth. It's insane how cocky he is.

He just shits on every single fighter that isn't Ronda. He acts like Ronda is the best striker in MMA for some reason. All he ever does is lie about her, it's ridiculous. He's never honest about her and you can tell. Saying that she drops boxing champions with shots to the body and now saying that she would win a world title in pro boxing.

This guy is a fucking joke. He really is. I bet this guy is too scared to get in the ring and spar with any of the fighters at his gym. I wouldn't be surprised if quite a few fighters that were at his gym were there training and he would talk shit about them, and they confront him and tell him to get in the ring and he backs down. I think he's a coward, especially because he had to have a woman save him from Dennis Hallman. LOL!

I can't stand this goof.

Sorry mods, but c'mon, this guy deserves all the hate from us. He really does. He's nothing but disrespectful, delusional, annoying and cowardly. I don't care what anybody says - I think a lot of the shit he says shows that he is a coward, especially by backing down from Hallman to have Ronda save his ass.

Edmond also thinks he was as good a boxer as Ali so...

29906170001_3184068288001_vs-52f9a23fe4b0b5583ed0e528-782203289001.jpg

Seriously?

Is there any proof of this? A quote, or something?

Did he actually say something about how he was as good, or maybe even better than Ali?

I'd like to know if he actually did go this far.. it wouldn't surprise me if he did. The more ammo for me, the better. I really don't like this fucking guy and want as much dirt on him as possible!

Who's #1, then?

I can't stand this guy. He's so fucking delusional and annoying.

I can understand that he's just hyping up one of his fighters/students, or whatever you want to call it, you know, trying to talk her up and everything - but he's just being straight up retarded with the stuff he says.

No fucking way would Ronda win a world title in boxing. Ronda would get smacked the fuck up in professional boxing and KTFO at the highest level, easily.

This guy needs to stop talking. He's so full of himself.

Fuck, man, I really wish that would've happened back on TUF.

I don't know the entire story and can't fully remember what exactly went down - from what I remember, Edmond was talking shit to/about Hallman and Hallman confronted him, yeah?

He confronted him about it and was probably ready to smack the shit out of him and then put him to sleep with some crazy submission or something, and then Ronda had to come in and rescue him, lol. For real, man, that's fucking funny, fucking hilarious how Ronda had to come in and save Edmond from a beatdown.

This guy is a joke, honestly. Hopefully the mods don't get me in any trouble for saying that Edmond is a clown, because he really is, it's the truth. It's insane how cocky he is.

He just shits on every single fighter that isn't Ronda. He acts like Ronda is the best striker in MMA for some reason. All he ever does is lie about her, it's ridiculous. He's never honest about her and you can tell. Saying that she drops boxing champions with shots to the body and now saying that she would win a world title in pro boxing.

This guy is a fucking joke. He really is. I bet this guy is too scared to get in the ring and spar with any of the fighters at his gym. I wouldn't be surprised if quite a few fighters that were at his gym were there training and he would talk shit about them, and they confront him and tell him to get in the ring and he backs down. I think he's a coward, especially because he had to have a woman save him from Dennis Hallman. LOL!

I can't stand this goof.

Sorry mods, but c'mon, this guy deserves all the hate from us. He really does. He's nothing but disrespectful, delusional, annoying and cowardly. I don't care what anybody says - I think a lot of the shit he says shows that he is a coward, especially by backing down from Hallman to have Ronda save his ass.

[YT]huPIIRxFKME[/YT]

Seriously?

Is there any proof of this? A quote, or something?

Did he actually say something about how he was as good, or maybe even better than Ali?

I'd like to know if he actually did go this far.. it wouldn't surprise me if he did. The more ammo for me, the better. I really don't like this fucking guy and want as much dirt on him as possible!

No, he didn't. He just has a mural painted on the wall of his gym with Ali and himself painted on it (it's in the background there of the pic you quoted).

Dennis was ready to do it right there with no hesitation.

Lol at them realizing that this wasn't the best idea for ole Eddy and then trying to say it was a chess move by Team Tate.

Unfortunately, I think Ronda suffers from blind loyalty. She could be an amazing striker if she found a better coach who would at least teach her to tuck her chin, some head movement .. you know, basic fundamentals.

Duke's striking looks worse since she has been with GFC.

Didn't expect anything less from a guy who has a mural of himself alongside Ali.

[YT]huPIIRxFKME[/YT]

Lol, kinda funny how Ronda stops him and says, "he's just trying to get you kicked off the show," but I bet she was stopping him because she knew that Hallman would've fucked him up.

This is the guy that submitted Matt Hughes twice, both fights being stopped in less than a minute in total. Hallman would make Edmond cry and kiss his shoes. Ronda knows that. It's also kinda funny how Ronda gets in his face, too, because Hallman would wipe the floor with her.

Her Judo throws and submissions may work on the women and men who aren't very good grapplers at all, but Hallman is fucking legit, Hallman would clean the floors with her face and shit on her belt if he wanted to.

No, he didn't. He just has a mural painted on the wall of his gym with Ali and himself painted on it (it's in the background there of the pic you quoted).

Oh, well, I bet he still does think he's as good as Ali once was.

This guy thinks he's the Angelo Dundee of MMA or something. When in reality, he's just an insecure, hotheaded Armenian dude who only became known in any way because of Ronda, at least from what I know. I never heard of this guy until Ronda was signed to the UFC. Out of nowhere, this guy just started shooting his face off, acting like he's the baddest motherfucker on the planet.

Man, he just gets on my nerves. I can't stand this guy. I really can't. I would never want to work with this arrogant, angry little man.

the thing is he actually believes this. its not a pr stunt. he really thinks he made Ronda's mma career with his striking coaching.

I don't mind Ronda but I really can't stand Edmund

That's some of that Law of Attraction voodoo stuff. 'Cause 10% of a WHOLE lot ain't bad.

Ronda would stink up the boxing gym and that's about it.

Stupid

I dont like him
I dont like Honda
I dont really like WMMA

Can someone explain the Holly Holm situation I have heard different things about her. One she is an all time great, multiple world championships in boxing in different weight classes, the other is that she just beat weak regional opponents and lost whenever faced with a legit boxer.

Back