Tarverdyan: "I know she wins the boxing world title"

JWGutV7.gif

I'm so stupid after seeing that mural of Edmond with Ali I actually searched for him on boxrec.

Woman's boxing is crap, Ronda's a vastly better athlete than your average woman's boxing champion, and Ronda can afford a much better training camp than any woman's boxing champ. And the gap between Ronda's boxing and the boxing of the typical woman's boxing champ is a whole lot less than the gap between Ronda's MMA and Meisha Tate's MMA. With a full camp dedicated to boxing, yeah, Ronda would have a really good shot at winning a boxing title.

I can't disagree

Ronda's hands are looking crisp & sharp these days.

If you truly think that, you do not know what you are watching. Unfortunately, I fear that is the case for most MMA fans.

One day when Ronda retires, this guy will be forgotten. Both hapa and jake got worse under him, and Ronda is the only reason he still has a job coaching pros.

Woman's boxing is crap, Ronda's a vastly better athlete than your average woman's boxing champion, and Ronda can afford a much better training camp than any woman's boxing champ. And the gap between Ronda's boxing and the boxing of the typical woman's boxing champ is a whole lot less than the gap between Ronda's MMA and Meisha Tate's MMA. With a full camp dedicated to boxing, yeah, Ronda would have a really good shot at winning a boxing title.

wait...so youre telling me that women's boxing is so bad that some MMA chick with mediocre striking (even by WMMA standards) is going to go into women's boxing and have a good shot at the belt on the strength of one camp?

Joanna J would tool her ass in straight standup, despite the weight.

Is women's boxing that bad that Ronda who has awful boxing would actually have a chance with a few years training?

I can't prove it, but I doubt it.

i can imagine a scenario in which edmond gets run over when leaving the gym one day,and when they get him to the emergency room and start triage, they find he is wearing a complete set of rondas underwear that he has slowly stolen over time while she is in the shower after training, alternatively, police have reason to enter his house and find a latex love doll with a photo of ronda taped to its head, dressed in a sheer baby doll nightie and propped up on edmonds bed......
but maybe im being too harsh on the man...

How dare he believe in his fighter

Back