Tarverdyan: "I know she wins the boxing world title"

Is there a bigger yes-man in mma?

Have you ever heard a trainer give a objective opinion of one of their fighters? Many of you act this he's the only one doing this. It's has to be rondarage that has most of you blinded, it's quite pathetic.

i2su8p.jpg

I don't remember Jon Bones saying that. Did he really say he could beat Klitschko in a boxing match? Delusional. Maybe he meant a kick-boxing match, in which case he still gets KO'd.

Yep. If it wasn't him it was his 'camp'. Then gets picked apart in boxing by a guy who is the epitome of a poor man's Klitschko.

No, just no. It takes a special kind of crazy to be that delusional.

Have you ever heard a trainer give a objective opinion of one of their fighters? Many of you act this he's the only one doing this. It's has to be rondarage that has most of you blinded, it's quite pathetic.

I've not heard of any trainer making this kind of claims though, saying something like her boxing is getting to a pro boxer level or she can be competitive with pro boxers is one thing, but to say she can win the world title is a bullshit claim. Same as the other shit that has been coming out of that gym, like Ronda can beat any woman at BJJ, saying she can beat male fighters...etc.

This isn't quite the same as the usual trainer bs about injuries or abilities. They're taking it to another level with Ronda, claiming she can beat boxers when she hasn't shown the ability to outbox MMA fighters with their rudimentary skills and claiming she can beat men.

But there is a difference between being biased and being crazy. Yes, most trainers will not be objective when talking about their fighters, but they usually don't exaggerate to this degree either.

Isn't Holly "HEUGH! HEUGH!" Holm considered the P4P greatest female boxer of all time?

Lmao @ you cans acting like Ronda wouldn't dominate in a sport where Holly fucking Holm is the greatest of all time.

Why not? Holly Holmes is a 18 time world champion titles in three weight classes.

He has made this claim so much I'd like to just put it to an end. I'd be perfectly fine if on an MMA card Dana made one match that was boxing only and it was Ronda vs. Holm.

Isn't Holly "HEUGH! HEUGH!" Holm considered the P4P greatest female boxer of all time?

Lmao @ you cans acting like Ronda wouldn't dominate in a sport where Holly fucking Holm is the greatest of all time.

Well, Holly Holm is a better striker boxer than Ronda.....so I don't get your point.

You think she needs more confidence? This kind of talk about her becoming boxing world champ is just brown nosing and a bit of the coach giving himself too much credit and will get her into trouble when she tries to out strike opponents in the cage.

It's more like in case she needs to strike she doesn't panic and is unable to defend herself. If she has the confidence she'll be less likely to panic.

But there is a difference between being biased and being crazy. Yes, most trainers will not be objective when talking about their fighters, but they usually don't exaggerate to this degree either.

This isn't quite the same as the usual trainer bs about injuries or abilities. They're taking it to another level with Ronda, claiming she can beat boxers when she hasn't shown the ability to outbox MMA fighters with their rudimentary skills and claiming she can beat men.

I've not heard of any trainer making this kind of claims though, saying something like her boxing is getting to a pro boxer level or she can be competitive with pro boxers is one thing, but to say she can win the world title is a bullshit claim. Same as the other shit that has been coming out of that gym, like Ronda can beat any woman at BJJ, saying she can beat male fighters...etc.

You 3 are some of the biggest Rondaragers on sheepdog. Rage away kids rage away kids I got shit to do.

I'll actually give Edmond some credit. I've seen him fight. He knows striking and is very comfortable and fluid on his feet.

I just wish he would stay behind the scenes where he belongs. That whole camp seems over-protective of Ronda because their relevancy depends on her success.

Well, Holly Holm is a better striker boxer than Ronda.....so I don't get your point.

She barely outstruck Raquel Pennington.

The point is if an Olympic-caliber judoka like Ronda wanted to dedicate herself to training for a boxing match, she'd likely win. She's a talented athlete and the bar for achieving a lot in that sport is set very low (see: Holly Holm).

She barely outstruck Raquel Pennington.

The point is if an Olympic-caliber judoka like Ronda wanted to dedicate herself to training for a boxing match, she'd likely win. She's a talented athlete and the bar for achieving a lot in that sport is set very low (see: Holly Holm).

In MMA. But in Boxing, I'm pretty sure she would have made Pennington look like a school child wearing pillow gloves.

Back