Tarantino Shuts Dumbass Down Video!

Good for Tarantino.

That dude was an asshat

I like QT, he's one of my favorite directors, but I thought he came off as egotistical and defensive honestly.

This is the longest interview I've seen with him and I was disappointed.

Egotistical I can see but defensive? The reporter was being an ass so he made him take his own medicine. People nowadays thrive on political correctness and being the "better" person.

Egotistical I can see but defensive? The reporter was being an ass so he made him take his own medicine. People nowadays thrive on political correctness and being the "better" person.

Being an ass? The reporter was doing his job and Quentin was defensive.

Next time, I'll keep in mind that reporters ask questions like prosecuting attorneys.

attorney? He asked "why do you think people are attracted to violence in movies?"

^ thats not a fair question? lol

Tarantino clearly was the one made to look stupid there. He lost his cool/composure to normal questions.

He seems like he is full of it too.

attorney? He asked "why do you think people are attracted to violence in movies?"

Watch the video again and see the 2-3 setup questions beforehand.

Also the attorney mentioned a rape scene in Django which never happened.

But you're right, the attorney was fair and didn't have an agenda.

Watch the video again and see the 2-3 setup questions beforehand.

Also the attorney mentioned a rape scene in Django which never happened.

But you're right, the attorney was fair and didn't have an agenda.

Please tell me where I said the attorney was fair and didn't have an agenda? lol, is it necessary to make shit up?

Please tell me where I said the attorney was fair and didn't have an agenda? lol, is it necessary to make shit up?

Nah I'm not going into semantics because you proved me wrong already. Oh yeah, lol

My two cents is that QT looked slightly silly by not just answering the question but the guy looked like a bigger ass by not immediately dropping it.

Nah I'm not going into semantics because you proved me wrong already. Oh yeah, lol

wanna-fight-yea-thats-what-i-thought.jpg

He sounded like a complete idiot less than a minute in, he's been a fucking hack and a caricature of himself for well over a decade now and I love his early shit as much as anyone. Of the shit he wrote and directed, Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction and Jackie Brown are all great. Of the shit he only wrote, True Romance is great. Natural Born Killers and From Dusk Till Dawn were interesting stories that turned out sub-par. Everything after Jackie Brown has just been embarrassing.

The guy kept trying to ask the same question over and over, saying "I realize that but..." and then repeat. He was trying to correlate movie violence to contributing to real violence. He said he works for the news and that's his job. Funny that he never wanted to talk about all the violence on the news being glorified for ratings and their contribution to copycat violence...

QT is sick of the same old shit

In his defense, it is one of the stupidest questions known to man.

The guy kept trying to ask the same question over and over, saying "I realize that but..." and then repeat. He was trying to correlate movie violence to contributing to real violence. He said he works for the news and that's his job. Funny that he never wanted to talk about all the violence on the news being glorified for ratings and their contribution to copycat violence...

QT is sick of the same old shit

In his defense, it is one of the stupidest questions known to man.

Thank you thank you.

Good shutting down the snide passive aggressive bullshit. Tarantino CAN come off as a prick sometimes, but the jump of "but why are you sure that there is no link between enjoying movie violence, and enjoying real violence."

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

"Ah, theres no rape in the movie." blah blah. Good interview by T'Tino.

Edit: not responding to questions = looks silly, not if they are dumb fuck questions pushing an agenda, or, as you could say, Leading questions.

Thank you thank you.

Good shutting down the snide passive aggressive bullshit. Tarantino CAN come off as a prick sometimes, but the jump of "but why are you sure that there is no link between enjoying movie violence, and enjoying real violence."

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

"Ah, theres no rape in the movie." blah blah. Good interview by T'Tino.

Edit: not responding to questions = looks silly, not if they are dumb fuck questions pushing an agenda, or, as you could say, Leading questions.

Watch out bro, you'll get a reply back that are irrefutable such as:

I like QT, he's one of my favorite directors, but I thought he came off as egotistical and defensive honestly.

This is the longest interview I've seen with him and I was disappointed.

Being an ass? The reporter was doing his job and Quentin was defensive.

Yes, that was an incredible wall of text quotation reply of nonsense. "His job," was this 60 minutes? Who the fuck was this guy, "ratings don't matter," "thats your right," duh. Tarantino just stated "I refuse to answer that question," since it had zero relevance.

of course idiotic punks on this website think its so "cooool" that Tarantino says "Im shutting you down"... I understand the reasons why Tarantino doesnt want to open a can of worms in this interview about a topic hes dealt with many times, however he sounded like a close minded rude uneducated person in the way he did it, again for idiotic punks that might look so cool, but in real life in an adult life he didnt handle the situation in the best way.

Master communicators like lets say Obama or Romney know how to handle situations like this, imagine if they would have reacted like this to even HARDER questions that they were asked during a debate... well they would never react like this, because those are examples of master communicators who know exactly how to handle difficult questions.... Tarantino, well his skills as a communicator are not really great and that was clearly shown by the way he reacted, and thats not "cool" as much as young punks think it is, that shows lack of adult skills that educated people have

Peace!

Dumbass for asking important questions on a news show? I don't think so. Many people will not have heard his views on violence and he should share them rather than shying away from interesting topics.

He probably got the impression the reporter was trying to lure him into a trap.
And I'd agree, this is a typical setup question with the main purpose to make Tarantino say something that is supposedly controversial.

Back