Tarantino Shuts Dumbass Down Video!

Yes, that was an incredible wall of text quotation reply of nonsense. "His job," was this 60 minutes? Who the fuck was this guy, "ratings don't matter," "thats your right," duh. Tarantino just stated "I refuse to answer that question," since it had zero relevance.

It is his job to create headlines, his job is not to be fair or balanced. Tarantino should know this and he could have easily have declined to answer those questions without getting his jimmies rustled.

dam QT seemed pissed off @ the beginning of the interview

seems like he woke up on the wrong side of the bed

of course idiotic punks on this website think its so "cooool" that Tarantino says "Im shutting you down"... I understand the reasons why Tarantino doesnt want to open a can of worms in this interview about a topic hes dealt with many times, however he sounded like a close minded rude uneducated person in the way he did it, again for idiotic punks that might look so cool, but in real life in an adult life he didnt handle the situation in the best way.

Master communicators like lets say Obama or Romney know how to handle situations like this, imagine if they would have reacted like this to even HARDER questions that they were asked during a debate... well they would never react like this, because those are examples of master communicators who know exactly how to handle difficult questions.... Tarantino, well his skills as a communicator are not really great and that was clearly shown by the way he reacted, and thats not "cool" as much as young punks think it is, that shows lack of adult skills that educated people have

Peace!

Watch out man, you're likely to get such strong retorts as these!

Next time, I'll keep in mind that reporters ask questions like prosecuting attorneys.

Watch the video again and see the 2-3 setup questions beforehand.

Also the attorney mentioned a rape scene in Django which never happened.

But you're right, the attorney was fair and didn't have an agenda.

Nah I'm not going into semantics because you proved me wrong already. Oh yeah, lol

hehe, Master communicators like 'Bama / Romney. Holy fuck.

It was a funny interview. You saw where the reporter was going with it all and he just chose not to let him.

I don't think Tarantino came off as a dick cause he saw the reporter was going to try to tack this movie together with the subject of violent media and it's effect on society and ultimately tie it into Sandy Hook and Joker massacres. His film isn't suppose to be about that. It is about redemption, justice and revenge while also blending it with a real event in our history that is important to remember/address.

I understand why he got defensive and shut the guy up.

Pretty much everyone who has ever worked with or known him disagree with you.

I'll take their opinion over yours

Ha ha, what is it with you and Tarantino, dude? You're like his defensive cheerleader.

I'm certainly not the first or last to say he's come off as egotistical.

He probably got the impression the reporter was trying to lure him into a trap.
And I'd agree, this is a typical setup question with the main purpose to make Tarantino say something that is supposedly controversial.

If he felt it was a trap he could have politely declined. What he did was some "look at me! Give me attention" gibberish.

Great writer/director though.

Annoying questions. In other words he's trying to ask if violence in films will trigger someone to go on a killing rampage.

Good for Tarantino. This is getting ridiculous. So nowadays if I watch a violent movie, I should seek therapy.

Wow taratino's a genius and has the typical eccentricity that comes with it.His hairstyle,demeanor are all weird and out of the norm.

Still gets laid by beautiful women no doubt :(

Quentin Tarantino could not formulate a legitimate response out of the noxious miasma within his cranium, stuffed as it is with only violent adolescent fantasies and vapid, stilted dialogue. So he had to shut the man down.

I remember the last time he wrote or directed a good movie, 1994.

The link between media violence and real violence is stupid? I think it's quite interesting.
I'd love to hear your thoughts. I think the connection is stupider than the penis pump.

As for the video ... that got pretty ugly. And yes I mean Quentin's hair. I mean what the hell was that?

I remember the last time he wrote or directed a good movie, 1994.

You must have been in a cave when he made Inglorious basterds and From dusk til dawn.

Django was very good as well.

QT's never been as sharp off the cuff as he is as a filmmaker. He gets riled up and doesn't use his smarts. Question was kinda dumb (depending what the interview was for) but there is no reason he couldn't have answered it in about six words with no skin off his back instead of getting flustered.

You must have been in a cave when he made Inglorious basterds and From dusk til dawn.

And Jackie Brown. That movie was awesome

and some others probably

the interviewer might not have even seen the movie, he thought there was rape in it. that's pretty unprofessional to interview someone about their movie without even having watched it.

I think Quentin could have just paraphrased what he said elsewhere, i think he said it was disrespectful to the victims to blame film which distracts people from things like gun control and the mental health aspects of the tragedy.

People are still talking about this??

quentin-tarantino-golden-globes-2013.gif

I was just going to ignore this as a troll post, but I'll bite.

I hope you're not serious. Inglorious Basterds was one of the worst movies I saw in 2009. The only semi-likable character (stiglitz) gets killed too early in the film. The rest of the time you're just waiting for that whore to get offed.

From dusk til dawn was just... terrible. It's like if you let a kid in high school make a movie with a large budget.

Back