Tapout Warehouse Sale!!!

MissRARA

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Everyone knows warehouse sales are the shit!!!

l_11601d9c86f7d92516f5ff44827c31cd.jpg

Living in the Midwest sucks. Thanks for the heads up none the less.

Too bad I live in NorCal and I'm going to Strikeforce that day so I can't drive down.

Joe lauzon said : "Tapout is the dark side....i am with the side of light, sprawl."

So yeah, can't buy tapout.

Any SoCal people willing to buy extra's and ship to those not fortunate enough to live in sunny California? All I want is an inexpensive Tap Out t-shirt. :icon_sad:

Do you guys even think the clothing will be discounted that much?

Joe lauzon said : "Tapout is the dark side....i am with the side of light, sprawl."

So yeah, can't buy tapout.

Ha! That sound about right :icon_chee I hope that doesnt come back to bite him.

hey miss rara! how's the planning going for the next nammae?

btw i super conflicted. i for one am addicted to mma gear, but personally i have chosen not to ever buy any tapout gear. at the same time i'm never one to pass up a big sale (which was evident during the whole CSI daily sale fiasco). i think i will be heading to this sale. i'm always on the lookout for shorts.

cheath- if the prices really are rock bottom, i would probably be able to pick up a shirt for you. what size do you wear in case i am able to accomodate you?

cheath- if the prices really are rock bottom, i would probably be able to pick up a shirt for you. what size do you wear in case i am able to accomodate you?

Hey man, thanks a ton! XL is fine for something up top. Those damn shirts are normally like $20-$25, but if they have some killer sales, I have no problem giving you like $30 + shipping to get whatever you can. Shirt would be XL, anything on the waist (fight shorts) would be 34 or large. I know I'm new around here, but I swear you'll have the $$$ next day. If you're not comfortable with that, PM me and we'll work something out.

sweet hopefully ill make it to this and pick up sum gear. and maybe sum extras for people who cant make it...lol :icon_chee

Maaaan, I wish I could make this sale. I like their shorts and I bet they're gonna be killer deals. Kinda like when they have "Surf Sample Sales" here and all the new surf designs (shirts, shorts, etc) are dirt cheap.

I think if I still lived in Ca, I would definitely drive the 4 hours south to LA and go to this thing!:redface:

If anybody is going and the deals are good, I'm sure you can pick up a few extra shirts, shorts, basics and whatever and easily offer them to some of the fellow members who refuse to pay $25 for a t-shirt and easily recoup your money. (I've already made one contact for this...so I am likely out). It's all about networking with fellow Sherdogger's. :icon_chee

I'll definitely be there
I've never purchased any tapout gear, but I'd buy a nice pair of shorts and a rash guard if the price is reasonable
If anyone can't make it be sure to pm me and we'll try to work something out

Back