Tapout Warehouse Sale!!!

It would cost me $500 to fly down there and back:(

Damn those were good deals. Hopefully my hook up made it there early and got something for me.

the flight out there would have destroyed any savings i would have made.

i cant believe how early some people where there, i arrived around 7am and the line was already around the block. everybody there was real cool. some of those shorts could have easily gone $50 a pair, but 3 for $50 was insane.

the shirts
img004.jpg

img005.jpg

img006.jpg

img009.jpg

Man, those are some killer deals. The stuff looks pretty good too from the pics.

how much did u spend on all them shorts --- how much was saved???

I spent $125 + tax for 6 pairs of shorts and 3 shirts and got a free jersey. I don't know exactly how much was saved, but i do know that the shorts regularly go for 40-50 bucks a pair.

i cant believe how early some people where there, i arrived around 7am and the line was already around the block. everybody there was real cool. some of those shorts could have easily gone $50 a pair, but 3 for $50 was insane.

Seriously I really didn't think that too many people knew about it. I thought I would be one of the first ones there at around 6:30 and there was a shitload of people there already when I arrived. Thank God they had a massive amount of stuff

btw thank you miss rara for letting me know about the sale. if it wasn't for you i would have been completely oblivious to the whole event. and here are the pics i promised

You're very very welcome! :)

yes thank you missRARA,, my wife was talking to one of the workers there, and she mentioned that tapout is getting ready to release a new line of clothing, so room is needed.. honestly if it were a two day sale id probably go again. im not a big tapout whore but come on for those prices??

element: man i was trying to find those thermals but no luck.

Alright, anybody who has some extra stuff, PM me and let me know. I'd kill for a shirt, and love a pair of shorts. Probably an XL shirt, 34 shorts.

Please please please somebody say you got extra for fellow sherdog brethren!

Looks like you guys scored some good deals. Looks like it was a good sale.

Hey if anyone has any size 38 Pm me.

SOAB! i spazed out and missed it i thought it was next week...ahh crap..:mad:

I just can't bring myself to wear a label from guys that identify themselves ONLY by names like "Mask" and "Punkass". :rolleyes:

I wish I lived in the area, I would have been all over that sale. kind of like day after thanksgiving shopping I am guessing though, with the lines and all.

I just can't bring myself to wear a label from guys that identify themselves ONLY by names like "Mask" and "Punkass". :rolleyes:

i said the same exact thing. i did not own any tapout stuff and was not really thinking that i would ever own any unless i got it as a gift, but this sale was just too good to pass up. the green dragon shorts that i got are selling for 70 bucks on CSI. i was able to get them for less than 20.

Man, seriously...nobody got excited about the good deals, bought more than they should have, and is now looking to re-sell?:redface: Well if anybody is, I'm likely an XL top, 34 bottom. 6'2-6'3, 190...if you think your extra goodies might fit hit me up!

Liontamer, I PM'd you but it said your box is full. :cool:

Back