Tapout Warehouse Sale!!!

I spent $125 + tax for 6 pairs of shorts and 3 shirts and got a free jersey. I don't know exactly how much was saved, but i do know that the shorts regularly go for 40-50 bucks a pair.

Seriously I really didn't think that too many people knew about it. I thought I would be one of the first ones there at around 6:30 and there was a shitload of people there already when I arrived. Thank God they had a massive amount of stuff

u gonna sell them on ebay--or for personal pleasure---- wow warehouse sales rules

i said the same exact thing. i did not own any tapout stuff and was not really thinking that i would ever own any unless i got it as a gift, but this sale was just too good to pass up. the green dragon shorts that i got are selling for 70 bucks on CSI. i was able to get them for less than 20.

Their stuff is good quality, as I have a buddy that buys all their wear. But I just think the Spike show comes off as really cheesy. It looks like something I would have thought was awesome when I was a teenager 15 years ago.

Back