Tapout Warehouse Sale!!!

lol at anyone who's there at 7am on a saturday

wish i cud go though

hey miss rara! how's the planning going for the next nammae?

Hi TheLionTamer! Everything is going great for NAMMAE2. We signed Chuck Liddell and Tito Ortiz... and waiting for a few more big names. But looks like those two will be our headliners. :) I'm pretty nervous but excited for our next event. :)

I live about 30 minutes away and I'll be there early.

I know I'm new to the forum, but if anyone is interested in grabbing something you can send me your requests. I'm happy to exchange information with you as well to prove I'm not out to scam anyone. I can provide phone number, address, e-mail, social security... :)

Just let me know. I'm going for sure.

Joe lauzon said : "Tapout is the dark side....i am with the side of light, sprawl."

So yeah, can't buy tapout.

At least at one point some of Tapouts stuff was made in the USA- Sprawl shorts are all made in China. But I guess it's cool to diss Tapout because they went mainstream.

At least at one point some of Tapouts stuff was made in the USA- Sprawl shorts are all made in China. But I guess it's cool to diss Tapout because they went mainstream.

They're still better in comparison.

Has anyone been to one of these before? I'm wondering what kind of discounts we can expect. I'm probably an hour away but I'm supposed to be working. Maybe I'll send the wife to grab me a pair or two of shorts.

same here, I wonder if its gonna be worth it, I've been to the hurley warehouse when they had a huge sale in santa ana, nice discounts, I'm still gonna go its about 40 miles or so. not sure how many tapout shirts one person can have but if they are dirt cheap can't pass up on it

I might go there if I can start a carpool. It's about 50mins away from where I live.

I'd carpool down but I think i'm a little closer to 1000 miles away. oh well, maybe tapout will have a online sales event sometime like combat sports did for a while.

I had sworn to never buy tap out myself. The a few weeks ago I was in "hot topic" and saw a cool tap out shirt, yup I bought it.

Wish I lived closer. I really like their old board shorts. Can some post what they found and prices after? I'd really like to know what I missed out on. I bet this stuff will start showin up on ebay from resellers depending on how cheap this stuff goes for

Most warehouse sales include up to a 30% to 70% discount. I hope some of you are able to make it. :)

So, I just got back from the sale and all I gotta say is wow! Shirts were $10 or 3 for $25 and shorts were $20 or 3 for $50. I ended buying 6 pairs of shorts and 3 shirts. I was one of the first 500 and got a jersey for free. Stickers were also handed out. Will post pics in a bit, (got in line at 6:30 am and there still about 100 people ahead of me. Btw cheath I got your shirt

So, I just got back from the sale and all I gotta say is wow! Shirts were $10 or 3 for $25 and shorts were $20 or 3 for $50. I ended buying 6 pairs of shorts and 3 shirts. I was one of the first 500 and got a jersey for free. Stickers were also handed out. Will post pics in a bit, (got in line at 6:30 am and there still about 100 people ahead of me. Btw cheath I got your shirt

YAY!!! :)

btw thank you miss rara for letting me know about the sale. if it wasn't for you i would have been completely oblivious to the whole event. and here are the pics i promised

Shorts
IMG_15554.jpg

IMG_15543.jpg

IMG_1555.jpg

IMG_1554.jpg

IMG1555.jpg

Good deals. Those Dragon Shorts are the nicest Tapout shorts I've seen, anybody have a spare 32" ;)

how much did u spend on all them shorts --- how much was saved???

I just got back, spent $100 and got 3 shorts 3 shirts 3 thermals a hoodie and the free jersey. I'll post the pics later.

Back