Taking pleasure in the suffering of another human

Don't be taking care of some other guy's kids. This is exactly what this bitch wants. She knows you're weak enough to take her in when everyone else stays the fuck away from single moms.

So dating a single mom is a sign of "weakness"?

Don't be taking care of some other guy's kids. This is exactly what this bitch wants. She knows you're weak enough to take her in when everyone else stays the fuck away from single moms.

+ 1

Nailed it. I am no hater but no self respecting man is baby sitting after years of piñata treatment with jerks. It's not cute. The data is in.

Nobody likely will listen to it but here is a glimpse of reality.

What is gross is the girl power can do no wrong fad. The education system in this country and how beyond men have fallen academically in the past 50yrs. The point if intelligence correlates to free thinking or lack there of. Even women being cheered off the cliff don't contemplate the situation till its too late. The system pretends to be there to guide but it just keeps people reliant on government and assistance.

Check this out - reality vs make believe.

http://www.singlemomsasksara.com/5AwesomeReasonsWhyYourSingleMomLifeRocks.html

Not original thread but it won't open. It's social engineering the way it's made cute to be meat planets.

A lot of the future can be told now by current life choices. Funny man Russell Brand says, "the future is now only later." Single mom equates to pussy prize to the wrong man. It's OK with free money and daddy government. No consequences for her but the fallout fir the child is disastrous.

The facts about sex is even unbelievable.

a narrative of shaming men and not judging her skiing down cawk mount @ eak SMV is society's msg.

A dude with a single mom was going on a rant about Trump. Of course pro establishment. Adverse to competition. Raising the alphas baby with a woman that would give him no play prior to the kid.

Cuck gonna cuck

Last edited:
+ 1

Nailed it. I am no hater but no self respecting man is baby sitting after years of piñata treatment with jerks. It's not cute. The data is in.

What is gross is the girl power can do no wrong fad. The education system in this country and how beyond men have fallen academically in the past 50yrs. The point if intelligence correlates to free thinking or lack there of. Even women being cheered off the cliff don't contemplate the situation till its too late. The system pretends to be there to guide but it just keeps people reliant on government and assistance.

Not original thread but it won't open. It's social engineering the way it's made cute to be meat planets.

A lot of the future can be told now by current life choices. Funny man Russell Brand says, "the future is now only later." Single mom equates to pussy prize to the wrong man. It's OK with free money and daddy government. No consequences for her but the fallout fir the child is disastrous.

a narrative of shaming men and not judging her skiing down cawk mount @ eak SMV is society's msg.

A dude with a single mom was going on a rant about Trump. Of course pro establishment. Adverse to competition. Raising the alphas baby with a woman that would give him no play prior to the kid.

Cuck gonna cuck

I don't know how old you are but as someone who is divorced and approaching forty, I can tell you that it's hard to find a woman without a kid in my dating pool. And the ones who are single without kids, never been married, etc. usually have all kinds of other problems not worth dealing with.

I don't know how old you are but as someone who is divorced and approaching forty, I can tell you that it's hard to find a woman without a kid in my dating pool. And the ones who are single without kids, never been married, etc. usually have all kinds of other problems not worth dealing with.

Yup if you're 34 - 44 and single, it's really hard. Either women are divorced with kids or they're so annoying/crazy that nobody ever married or impregnated them in the first place.

About the best you can hope for is if the kids are really small, so you can raise them up to respect your authority, or the kids are really big, and you only have to deal with them for a year or two and then they join the military or go off to college.

I'm guessing 18 tops.

Yup if you're 34 - 44 and single, it's really hard. Either women are divorced with kids or they're so annoying/crazy that nobody ever married or impregnated them in the first place.

About the best you can hope for is if the kids are really small, so you can raise them up to respect your authority, or the kids are really big, and you only have to deal with them for a year or two and then they join the military or go off to college.

I don't have kids of my own and probably never will. In fact, I'm probably going to get a vasectomy this year. So dating a single mom who has kids about 10+ years old is totally fine by me as long as they are good kids. It's almost like cheating. I get to bypass the pregnancy and baby years, save a ton of money, have some fun with the kids for a few years, then move on with my life.

+ 1

Late 20s no kids. I have smashed single mom's but it was never mentioned. The dating pool is a cess pool of oblivious and stupid. Tons of piñatas getting banged out as side piece and a divorce waiting for the schmuck that takes the puss bait. Personally I rather be single. There is tons of resources but it is not a great time. Chat up girls everywhere you get digits + lays but you sift through absurd amounts of bs. Tinder or bumble match etc. Series of single mom's. Women on carousel 2.0 like one gent said.

I seen enough to know that it won't end well for me if I didn't change. If I saw women as these good girls and can do no wrong the way society portrays it.

How many women can you talk with, pick up, get digits, smash, and actually see something beyond? I have found it rare and through exploring throughout the world it is a rarity to find a free thinker. Social media offers constant dopamine hits and ego boost.

A girl invited me over to watch a movie. I was watching the fights. Blew her off. I was watching the fights. For context, thin attractive early 20s. Invites me over to watch a movie another time. I say for a bit. State short time line. Early morning excuse. As in not staying over. I finger blast. She sucks my d. I smash. She and I don't see for a week. Just a few texts. Her video online pops up with some dude kissing her forehead. I just next her. Again not my gf not her man. I next her.

Dude she flips the script and makes it like I was the bad guy. #femalelogic

It ain't easy. I prefer early to mid 20s. Many got kids eliminate as options. After mid 20s they want to play homemaker and raw dog. For that. Many are ghosty flaky after they suggest coffee or we do dinner. Could be 4wks or months bishs blow up the phone.

Beta male mind wants to believe her lies she was busy. Truth be told she just got finished and jumped off the cawk. Could be pregnant and if do guess who she will put on the hook or play up your being the father.

Come or go. I feel unattached. No shaming language or manipulation can convert me into a being Mr cuck provider.

I will meet a free thinker or bang out and meet more no commitment.

I don't have kids of my own and probably never will. In fact, I'm probably going to get a vasectomy this year. So dating a single mom who has kids about 10+ years old is totally fine by me as long as they are good kids. It's almost like cheating. I get to bypass the pregnancy and baby years, save a ton of money, have some fun with the kids for a few years, then move on with my life.

It's tough. I have seen a different world. The hungry don't get fed. Going from beta teen to staking my claim is unreal. Seeing the world not how I want to see it but for as it is. I can't do it because I would feel like I was the cause of their circumstances. Furthermore no way a man with a single mom isn't allocating resources to clean up her mess.

Also if lax with her vagina likely lax on her spending spree. Why not? Free money through child support. Daddy government + welfare state.

A woman I know in 30s. Married. Husband paid for her education. Now she makes more money. Husband is hone with kids. She is running around cheating on husband. Kicks him out runs off with his kids.

Saw her recently. Was side piece for some guy online she met. Back on that carousel. She wants ridiculously good looking and no baggage with 150k + income.

Women like this disgust me.

Me personally I'd rather my Efforts and hard earned money go to a kid that I was there for the inception of life part, but that's just me.

When I was young and single I was in love with this girl and she rejected me.

She was very nice about it, but of course it was still painful.

Fast forward many years and I find her online online. I check her profile and she looks even better than she did back then, and is married to a super successful guy that makes way more money than me, and is probably a better human being as well.

So of course I feel like shit because it appears as if she made the right choice by rejecting me, because her life looks perfect.

Well fast forward again, now it turns out that the husband was a habitual cheater and jerk and they got divorced. Now she has to raise a bunch of small kids by herself, and has been contacting me a lot, kinda exploring whether I'm available and still interested. I'm neither.

Now this girl has never been anything but nice to me, and I once had very strong feelings for her, and yet...

I can't help it, man, I've been smiling all day. Just the feeling of knowing that she actually made the wrong choice and knowing full well that she realizes it now brings me so much happiness, even though she's suffering. I really do feel bad for her, but at the same time, I feel good about myself.

Do you guys think this is normal or am I a psychopath?

It is absolutely normal for most people.

It is called Schadenfreude, and yes, I laughed out loud when a chick that cheated on me found out she had caught chlamydia a few years later and laughed even harder when her hotter little sister wanted a piece. I dropped my load in her sis and peaced out like a boss and have gotten to see her self destruct mentally over how not only did I move on within 2 days of her cheating on me, but with the family member she was overprotective with.

When I was young and single I was in love with this girl and she rejected me.

She was very nice about it, but of course it was still painful.

Fast forward many years and I find her online online. I check her profile and she looks even better than she did back then, and is married to a super successful guy that makes way more money than me, and is probably a better human being as well.

So of course I feel like shit because it appears as if she made the right choice by rejecting me, because her life looks perfect.

Well fast forward again, now it turns out that the husband was a habitual cheater and jerk and they got divorced. Now she has to raise a bunch of small kids by herself, and has been contacting me a lot, kinda exploring whether I'm available and still interested. I'm neither.

Now this girl has never been anything but nice to me, and I once had very strong feelings for her, and yet...

I can't help it, man, I've been smiling all day. Just the feeling of knowing that she actually made the wrong choice and knowing full well that she realizes it now brings me so much happiness, even though she's suffering. I really do feel bad for her, but at the same time, I feel good about myself.

Do you guys think this is normal or am I a psychopath?

Who said she made the wrong choice? She probably loves her kids and wouldn't give them up for anything. She just made a choice, life isn't perfect, and it had some unintended repercussions. You're imagining suffering where there probably isn't really more than most normal people.

So you're delusional and kind of an asshole at the same time. good job ts

Date younger women.

+ 1

Cuck gonna cuck

It will flip eventually I am sure. Some say it's the Nwo promoting disorder in an effort to undermine men and then get them to not want kids thereby destroying the family unit and pushing us towards the state and eventual cloning and an end to reproduction.

Date younger women.

Date younger women.

It will flip eventually I am sure. Some say it's the Nwo promoting disorder in an effort to undermine men and then get them to not want kids thereby destroying the family unit and pushing us towards the state and eventual cloning and an end to reproduction.

Date younger women.

Feminism dstroyed the family unit. A book about who and how it works came about. Social engineering is a real thing. #blm freaking out now isn't coincidence.

I give it a month before the kids are calling you daddy, and she isn't. How much of your paycheck are you gonna give her for laying around your house?

how you react to the fortunes or misfortunes of others says alot about yourself. you put out that negative energy, expect it back at some point.

It is absolutely normal for most people.

It is called Schadenfreude, and yes, I laughed out loud when a chick that cheated on me found out she had caught chlamydia a few years later and laughed even harder when her hotter little sister wanted a piece. I dropped my load in her sis and peaced out like a boss and have gotten to see her self destruct mentally over how not only did I move on within 2 days of her cheating on me, but with the family member she was overprotective with.

There is only one possible response to a post like this,

brofist.jpg

Well played, bro:)

I am big on revenge.
I salt the Earth when I am fighting someone.
I held grudges on my friend's exs long after they had gotten over it.
Bring back the Roman fights to the death!

Back