Taking pleasure in the suffering of another human

What you are feeling is basically natural if you ask me. I think most guys (and women) feel similar. What you shouldn't do is linger onto hate for her for not choosing you. Never place all eggs in one basket. And don't make a woman or any one person the center of your life.

I suggest you try and get it her. Fuck her and then break her heart. Okay okay that is mean. Just sleep with her and then be a dick to her and then end it.

Come on you know you want to.

I hold the belief that you should be thankful to her for making you a better person. No need to hold onto dislike for her. However, that isn't to say that you can't and shouldnt take advantage of her weakened state right now and bang her (which you so long to do). I think you be hard pressed to find a guy who wouldn't want to screw the "one who got away". And since she got away and you are past her (hopefully you are) you can now carry out a petty revenge by being the one who inflicts the pain on her.

No need to be brutal just be honest when you discard her and let her know it was done out of love. You had no true bad desires towards her and hopes she finds happiness, you just wanted to be the one who had the last laugh.

All people enjoy power and causing pain to a degree. Hence why people lie. Your all so loving and kind mother (if you had one) is a God damn liar. Every human being is a God damn liar. Purity doesn't exist in anyone. Are some people less of a liar and lie less than others? Yes. Are some people really nice and others not so? Yes.

Most people aren't true sadists. And even sexual sadists (who like bdsm) are rarely true hardcore sadists in all walks of life. Humans finding power appealing and being the one playing 'God' doesn't make us evil. It's a natural evolved state.

You see, I'd agree. I feel that most people just hide that shit because they want to project an image.

I fully accept that some people hate inflicting pain any time, but I feel that's probably the outliers.

It's all about wielding power.

When I was young and single I was in love with this girl and she rejected me.

She was very nice about it, but of course it was still painful.

Fast forward many years and I find her online online. I check her profile and she looks even better than she did back then, and is married to a super successful guy that makes way more money than me, and is probably a better human being as well.

So of course I feel like shit because it appears as if she made the right choice by rejecting me, because her life looks perfect.

Well fast forward again, now it turns out that the husband was a habitual cheater and jerk and they got divorced. Now she has to raise a bunch of small kids by herself, and has been contacting me a lot, kinda exploring whether I'm available and still interested. I'm neither.

Now this girl has never been anything but nice to me, and I once had very strong feelings for her, and yet...

I can't help it, man, I've been smiling all day. Just the feeling of knowing that she actually made the wrong choice and knowing full well that she realizes it now brings me so much happiness, even though she's suffering. I really do feel bad for her, but at the same time, I feel good about myself.

Do you guys think this is normal or am I a psychopath?

You don't even want to hit it once just to say you did?

EDIT: Oh wait, I just saw that you're married.

You need to quit using Facebook.
If you have access to this much information about your exes, then that makes you a loser.

My advice: If the sex was good, hit and then quit it.

She dumped and was nice about it, so I don't get all the "yeah bro she's a fuckin bitch" responses. That's the reaction of a child.

I reckon taking that advice to sleep with her then dump her will confirm that deep down he always was the petty asshole she suspected he was when she first dumped him.

That's what she'd think anyhow.

I don't think ts is like that though.

Let go of bitterness and spirefulness. Wish her well.

To the OP it is a natural human response, i try to be a good person and if i had to pray i would pray for her happiness but there is no denying that deep down inside there would be a feeling of relief.
Yeah there are plenty of normal human responses or instincts that are no longer socially acceptable to admit.

OP seems like he has a conscience about the whole thing so I don't see the issue.

When I was in high school, back when dinosaurs ruled the earth, I fell for a pretty girl in my class. Being young, and even dumber than I am now, I would have walked through fire for that girl. She, on the other hand, barely noticed I existed.

About 15 years later, I saw the same girl walking down the street. She was obese, with greasy skin and lank hair. I remember thinking, Thank Christ I dodged that bullet!

Yeah there are plenty of normal human responses or instincts that are no longer socially acceptable to admit.

OP seems like he has a conscience about the whole thing so I don't see the issue.

What is this "conscience" you speak off?:)

I'm 90% sure my gurlfriend is going to break up with me when I see her, next week. I haven't done anything wrong, I'm certain of that, but I think she believes it's just not to be, I don't know. I really hope it's just erroneous paranoia on my part, and everything's okay.

But, as much as it kills me to think she'll be someone else's, I still wish her only happiness.

Bitterness is not a fulfilling road to walk, and it doesn't do any good in the long-run.

Feeling good about someone nice's misfortune is not the way to be.
You should have been happy for her happiness, it's good for you.

But I do think it's somewhat natural for someone to feel justified/vindicated or whatever you want to call it, when someone special rejected one and has to admit through actions or words that they may have made the wrong choice.

^^ this man knows.

You forgot the part were he bangs her then says

"sorry you are a single mom it would never work, next time don't make such big mistakes in life, I wish you well I really do, you meant a lot to me once".
FUCK YEAH! That happened to me! I was cheating on my girl and though she never knew, she returned the favor. God damn. Good move. But then she got pregnant, shit out of a kid, and sought me out. Willing to forgive because I cheated first, I couldnt. She had a kid and turned into a mom. Fuck that noise. She was no longer marketable.

I eat donuts, Doritos, pizza, and candy in front of my teammates when they're in camp cutting and torturing themselves eating a typical bro diet (chicken breast, tilapia, asparagus, low carb).
I still make weight and have no issues with the tank, so they get salty sometimes.

Back in highschool a friend was pretty religious and said he didn't eat meat on Fridays (I don't recall any fasting restrctions in Catholitism, but whatever, thats on him), so I always got KFC for lunch on Fridays when we were together

When I was young and single I was in love with this girl and she rejected me.

She was very nice about it, but of course it was still painful.

Fast forward many years and I find her online online. I check her profile and she looks even better than she did back then, and is married to a super successful guy that makes way more money than me, and is probably a better human being as well.

So of course I feel like shit because it appears as if she made the right choice by rejecting me, because her life looks perfect.

Well fast forward again, now it turns out that the husband was a habitual cheater and jerk and they got divorced. Now she has to raise a bunch of small kids by herself, and has been contacting me a lot, kinda exploring whether I'm available and still interested. I'm neither.

Now this girl has never been anything but nice to me, and I once had very strong feelings for her, and yet...

I can't help it, man, I've been smiling all day. Just the feeling of knowing that she actually made the wrong choice and knowing full well that she realizes it now brings me so much happiness, even though she's suffering. I really do feel bad for her, but at the same time, I feel good about myself.

Do you guys think this is normal or am I a psychopath?
Its normal.
I do notice everyone has a bit "medieval" deep down inside. Just look at when there's a report of a violent criminal or rapist in the news, all of a sudden everyone's starting to get fantasies of going full Ramsey Bolton on said crook.

I only do this when I watch pro wrestling.

I have a hard time with resentment and revenge. It just doesn't fit my personality type. If I were you I would offer any advice I could and in my own mind would feel incredibly sorry for the children. That in turn would make me wish nothing but the best for her future. Wishing harm on someone is not a good color on anyone. If you can find Jewish concentration camp victims who forgave their captors, I'm sure you can find it in your heart to forgive a girl who wasn't attracted to you.

I have low expectations when it comes to humans so you sound kinda normal to me TS.

Back