Taking pleasure in the suffering of another human

Should be fine as long as you quietly revel in her misfortune and don't do this...

During a trip to California on Republican Party business in the summer of 1973 Bundy rekindled his relationship with Brooks, who marveled at his transformation into a serious, dedicated professional, seemingly on the cusp of a distinguished legal and political career. He continued to date Kloepfer as well, though neither woman was aware of the other's existence. In the fall of 1973 Bundy matriculated at UPS Law School[53] and continued courting Brooks, who flew to Seattle several times to stay with him. They discussed marriage; at one point he introduced her to Davis as his fiancée.[27] In January 1974, however, he abruptly broke off all contact; her phone calls and letters went unreturned. Finally reaching him by phone a month later, Brooks demanded to know why Bundy had unilaterally ended their relationship without explanation. In a flat, calm voice, he replied, "Stephanie, I have no idea what you mean ..." and hung up. She never heard from him again.[54] Later he explained, "I just wanted to prove to myself that I could have married her."[55] At about the same time Bundy began skipping classes at law school, and by April he had stopped attending entirely,[56] as young women began to disappear in the Pacific Northwest.[57]

That's a shame, he could have been a damn fine lawyer!

I had one who led me on a bit a couple years ago. All joking and bravado aside. When we first started seeing each other I was a reasonable catch imo but still didn't have a lot of my shit together. I had a couple other love interests at the time that I kind of put on the back burner to pursue her and at the last moment she just dipped out on me. When I saw her a couple years later I was ridiculously on point. I'd been hitting teh 275 like a man possessed and training UFC like it was my job. Well dressed. More confident. More grown up. I was hot and she looked like she wanted to die when she saw me. Even funnier, when I bumped into her I was with this really beautiful fitness yoga type(later friendzoned her lol). Let's just say, her looks aren't what they once were.

I couldn't help but chuckle a bit about how poetic it was, not that I wish her any suffering. I ran into her a few more times after that and she always had the look like "I know, I fucked up."

If you really want to get revenge on a women or see them in pain after a relationship just turn gay. Let's be honest there are a lot of floated queers here who I am sure will be much happier being the little spoon.

Back