taking a bath is a lost art

Every Saturday and Sunday I spend at least an hour a time soaking in the tub with my iPad chilling and reading.

It really is one of my life's pleasures. Gets me away from my ball busting wife so I can the F out

I know about the Genocide, I watched Ararat with my then girlfriend. What is your point? That I'm right but you want to be an ahole about it?

More like they were blunt that anyone that wasn't Armenian wasn't good enough. All their girlfriends parents were the same way. There was no mistaking the issue, most Armenian parents have no qualms with putting it out there in the open.

A and B are conflicting points. Maybe they have a right to be a little racist then followed by maybe it was I was just a shitty boyfriend? Reading between the lines it seems to me that you are a closet racist or at the very least you mayret kounem.

Derp

I brought up the genocide because that explains the inherent fear in losing your culture

Very rarely have I ever seen an Armenian family reject a daughter/sons lover because they're aren't Armenian. They don't care. All they care about is growing the amount of Armenians in the world. this goes back to the genocide.

as I said, minority, not majority.

Closet racist my ass, im Swedish Irish Armenian and Turkish. It's not possible for me to be racist. I question your reading ability.

don't try and tell me how my culture acts

Derp

I brought up the genocide because that explains the inherent fear in losing your culture

Very rarely have I ever seen an Armenian family reject a daughter/sons lover because they're aren't Armenian. They don't care. All they care about is growing the amount of Armenians in the world. this goes back to the genocide.

as I said, minority, not majority.

Closet racist my ass, im Swedish Irish Armenian and Turkish. It's not possible for me to be racist. I question your reading ability.

don't try and tell me how my culture acts

Agreeing with the fear of losing your culture is justifying the racism I implied.

Actually, you said monority.

So you're not even a full blooded Armenian. The hell do you know about any of this?

Shit you have Turk blood in you. Every Armenian I've ever met despises Turks due to the Genocide.

I'm talking about the subculture that in which is very common among pure blooded Armenians.

You're like me on St. Patty's Day every year wearing a 'fuck me I'm Irish' t-shirt, acting like I'm irish, except that must be everyday for you.

Agreeing with the fear of losing your culture is justifying the racism I implied.

Actually, you said monority.

So you're not even a full blooded Armenian. The hell do you know about any of this?

Shit you have Turk blood in you. Every Armenian I've ever met despises Turks due to the Genocide.

I'm talking about the subculture that in which is very common among pure blooded Armenians.

You're like me on St. Patty's Day every year wearing a 'fuck me I'm Irish' t-shirt, acting like I'm irish, except that must be everyday for you.

I identify fully as Armenian. My first language, 100% physical features, and if my family wasn't displaced by the genocide, I'd be 100% (ill let you take a guess as to how I have Turkish blood).

"How do you know any of this" rofl use some common sense

And any Armenian that despises Turks because of what happened, is a fool. That certain Turkish person had nothing to do with the mass killing, so there's no reason to hate him/her

sounds like you surround yourself with a lot of ignorance, and racist people

Taking a bath is a delight. some dead sea bath salt and some oil, i take a cold shower afterwards.

I identify fully as Armenian. My first language, 100% physical features, and if my family wasn't displaced by the genocide, I'd be 100% (ill let you take a guess as to how I have Turkish blood).

"How do you know any of this" rofl use some common sense

And any Armenian that despises Turks because of what happened, is a fool. That certain Turkish person had nothing to do with the mass killing, so there's no reason to hate him/her

sounds like you surround yourself with a lot of ignorance, and racist people

Yeah, boater mentality, not mine.

Anyways..

DSC_0095.JPG

Come on you two, play nice.

I didn't mean for my little off hand comment to cause a stir or offend anyone

I live in Australia as well, maybe the community is different over here, who knows. I dated her for 2 years and used to know a few Armenian phrases but I have forgotten them all now because it was so long ago

*shrugs*

On topic - I remember as a little kid I couldn't use most bubble bath stuff because it gave me a rash , on the odd occasion my folks found one that didn't, I went mental apparently and they couldn't get me out of the bath. I was like "FUUUUUUCK YEAH BUBBLESSSSS! " they tell me

Anyone who thinks a bath is disgusting better wash their bedsheets on a weekly or more basis. Guaranteed your bed is way dirtier. Not to mention your dog.

Baths are a good idea on paper, but I actually don't really like taking them.

1. It's boring. You get restless after a couple of minutes and then there isn't really anything you can do to pass the time. You can't sleep, you can't bring a computer with you and if you try to read you'll just end up dropping the book/magazine into the water. Eventually, you always end up just staring at your penis for the duration.

2. It gets too hot and humid. You start to sweat so much it's disgusting, and you get all woozy from the heat. When you get out of the tub, you don't feel any cleaner than when you got in.
lol, if I'm on my own I've always got a book in the bath, I've never dropped it. Do you only have a hot tap?

This thread gave me the chills.

Saw the first few posters say they didn't bathe then i realized it was a BATH.

Phew.SherDOGS lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back