taking a bath is a lost art

KeepEmComing

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Im taking a bath for the first time in possibly more than 20 years.

It just may be the greatest idea I've ever had

Honestly when's the last time you've taken a bath? Just by yourself is the stipulation

I used to take them during baseball season. I felt like it'd help with the soreness. It's been at least four or so years.

Last night and usually 3-4 times a week to laze/relax. Protip: Use "Bath foam", if you're on the grungy side to prevent ring around the tub.

I used to take them during baseball season. I felt like it'd help with the soreness. It's been at least four or so years.

Yeah man, after a heavy Capoeira session id throw a bag of ice in too

Felt soooooo good

Did you light candles?

Nah just burning this,REALLY REALLY high quality Tibetan send that my buddy bring back. Makes stuff like nag chapa smell like farts haha

Well done brah. I take a bath everyday. Me and you, we got that

Baths are awesome,

Modern bath tubs are shit for anyone not tiny, last decent bath was many moons ago.

I did it the other day for the first time in probably 5 years or so, before that I went like 10. Every now and then standing in the shower just seems like too much work.

Last time I took a bath, some chick I banged came in and robbed me of my poker winnings.

Luckily my pappy always taught me to keep a roll of cash in my boot.

Baths are awesome,

Modern bath tubs are shit for anyone not tiny, last decent bath was many moons ago.

That's part of the reason I've not taken one in a while. I'm 6'3, so it's really not too comfortable.

you drinking some wine and playing some music?

I dont even have a bath tub at my apartment lol

I think the last time I took a bath was about 6 or 7 years ago, I got a dose of brutal sunburn one day at the beach, came home and filled the tub with nothing but cold water .

I was so burnt that when i climbed in the water didn't even feel cold to me, it was then I realized just how toasted I had become

Love taking a bath after exams or some basketball.

Just a light a joint and chill in the water.

I don't have one in my apartment.

buying a condo next year, and having a huge tub is a must.

I only take baths when I'm feeling severe chills from being sick with the flu. So maybe every five years or so.

Back