taking a bath is a lost art

I really enjoy a hot bath every now and then, great for relaxation.

Lol at the germaphobes thinking a bath is gross.

I like to take long hot baths and sherdog while in it. For the tall people complaining, there are bigger sized tubs.

Im not a germaphobe. When i do my dishes i usually soak them first and then wash them off with the sprayer. I dont consider them clean after they soaked awhile in their own dish pubes

If you get as dirty as a food plate I am curious what you do all day.

Wipping your ass better will help. Alll the sweat on your body is really really small proportioned to the water and so easily dissolvable and absorbable in bath water, toe jam too. Once dissolved/absorbed, it will stay in the water. Unless you work in a coal mine or something similar the dirt won't be more than 1% of the bath water So the little dirt you have on you when you get out of the.bath is in the water on your body which will be gone when you dry yourself. I don't know what klingons are, except for the aliens.

I like having baths if I have really bad DOM's from heavy ass deadlifts or squats. Hot as I can handle, chillax, then foam roll the shit out of my back, gluets and hammys.
Oooooooooh babeh! ya makeh me so horny!

Rofl he has no idea what's up. I'm Armenian you fools, and that's most certainly the minority, not the majority

Maybe in Cali but if you're not from there I'd say you're clearly lying. By attending their church functions on occasion, I know the majority of Armenians in Michigan. It's a very tight knit group being such a major minority and they don't want to see their community grow even smaller through the obvious mixing that is inevitable here in America.

It was a set up !

Well there you go, as I mentioned previously , they must have hated me ha ha

Maybe they should have had more baths to chill out, then they wouldn't have been so up tight :icon_idea

That's how they are, very strict and very racist at times too. They didn't need to know you to hate you. I've dated Armenians. It always ended the same way, parents wanted their kids to have nothing to with non-Armenians sexually.

Wipping your ass better will help. Alll the sweat on your body is really really small proportioned to the water and so easily dissolvable and absorbable in bath water, toe jam too. Once dissolved/absorbed, it will stay in the water. Unless you work in a coal mine or something similar the dirt won't be more than 1% of the bath water So the little dirt you have on you when you get out of the.bath is in the water on your body which will be gone when you dry yourself. I don't know what klingons are, except for the aliens.

I use baby wipes at home at the end of wiping to make sure everything is super clean. But i work double shifts a lot and not always at home when i use bathroom. And working 14 hrs or so i just dont feel like soaking in a tub gets me clean enough. I like relaxing in bathtub i just always feel like i should shower when im done

Edit......maybe i am a germaphobe lol i kinda sound like one. Oh well

If I lean to the right, I can see half of the big screen tv from our jacuzzi so when I take a bath, I normally watch some old action movies and hope and pray that JCVD attacks the bad guys them from the left...

Maybe in Cali but if you're not from there I'd say you're clearly lying. By attending their church functions on occasion, I know the majority of Armenians in Michigan. It's a very tight knit group being such a major minority and they don't want to see their community grow even smaller through the obvious mixing that is inevitable here in America.

That's how they are, very strict and very racist at times too. They didn't need to know you to hate you. I've dated Armenians. It always ended the same way, parents wanted their kids to have nothing to with non-Armenians sexually.

You're talking out of your ass. Im from MA. Now,

A. They dont want to see their community grow any smaller because uhh, we just had this thing called a genocide not too long ago. kind of affects a psyche

B. As I said, monitory not majority. Maybe they're not racist, you're just a shitty boyfriend...

When I was 6, that was the last time I took a bath. So, 24 years ago.

Baths are a good idea on paper, but I actually don't really like taking them.

1. It's boring. You get restless after a couple of minutes and then there isn't really anything you can do to pass the time. You can't sleep, you can't bring a computer with you and if you try to read you'll just end up dropping the book/magazine into the water. Eventually, you always end up just staring at your penis for the duration.

2. It gets too hot and humid. You start to sweat so much it's disgusting, and you get all woozy from the heat. When you get out of the tub, you don't feel any cleaner than when you got in.

A nice long bath at night and a contrast shower in the morning is the way to go.

Baths are a good idea on paper, but I actually don't really like taking them.

1. It's boring. You get restless after a couple of minutes and then there isn't really anything you can do to pass the time. You can't sleep, you can't bring a computer with you and if you try to read you'll just end up dropping the book/magazine into the water. Eventually, you always end up just staring at your penis for the duration.

2. It gets too hot and humid. You start to sweat so much it's disgusting, and you get all woozy from the heat. When you get out of the tub, you don't feel any cleaner than when you got in.
What do you know about them bath balls, brah?

I like baths every now and then, but with a shower you can piss all over the place.
It's like the only time you're truly free.

..unless you're one of those sick fucks who piss in the pool.
You're worse then Hitler, IMO.

You're talking out of your ass. Im from MA. Now,

A. They dont want to see their community grow any smaller because uhh, we just had this thing called a genocide not too long ago. kind of affects a psyche

B. As I said, monitory not majority. Maybe they're not racist, you're just a shitty boyfriend...

I know about the Genocide, I watched Ararat with my then girlfriend. What is your point? That I'm right but you want to be an ahole about it?

More like they were blunt that anyone that wasn't Armenian wasn't good enough. All their girlfriends parents were the same way. There was no mistaking the issue, most Armenian parents have no qualms with putting it out there in the open.

A and B are conflicting points. Maybe they have a right to be a little racist then followed by maybe it was I was just a shitty boyfriend? Reading between the lines it seems to me that you are a closet racist or at the very least you mayret kounem.

had my first bath 6 years a few months ago.

wouldnt of happened if my shower wasnt being repaired

I like sitting in the tub, relaxing, picking the mushrooms off the wall and enjoying a snack.

Love taking a bath after exams or some basketball.

Just a light a joint and chill in the water.

the-big-lebowski-reunion-animated-gifs-30.gif

Back