taking a bath is a lost art

I've lived in a couple places that have garden tubs and they are awesome. Easily fit two people in them and can get the water to chest level. I'm 6'0. Took baths all the time when I had those.

Baths are underrated and completely alpha.

Hahaha I know a couple who were fucking in one of those showers. He had her up against the glass door... Things got a little too hot&heavy, and *smash*went the glass door

I have had something very similar happen to me when I was 18 :cool:

My girlfriends shower was separate from her bath, so as well as having glass doors there was a glass panel/wall separating the two, the glass panel started about 2 feet up, basically on top of one end of the bath

Me and her were getting it on in the shower one day, I was behind her, during the fun she pushed back against me really hard , I was right up against the glass. She pushed back again and all we heard was a massive set of cracks, stopped instantly

The glass didn't break but cracked all over the panel, if it broke I would have got my ass cut up, literally.

I let her cook up some story and didn't go around her place for a week or so ha ha. She was Armenian and her folks were pretty full on so I was paranoid her Dad would figure out what happened

It's an art? I just put on the water and maybe squirt some body wash in there. I don't feel like an artist but I'll take it.

Baths are awesome,

Modern bath tubs are shit for anyone not tiny, last decent bath was many moons ago.

This, To big for the bathtub. Thats why the last time id taken one was many years ago at my Grandma's house. Her upstairs has one of those Old Cast Iron tubs that was MADE for baths. It's nice and big.

Im taking a bath for the first time in possibly more than 20 years.

It just may be the greatest idea I've ever had

I am right there with you. I felt like taking a bath about a month ago for the first time in nearly 15 years (not 15 years without bathing but 15 years without a bath) I thought it was a great idea but then I realized I was too tall to lay down in the tub and I had to sit up like a kid playing with a rubber duckie, I was disappointed so I drained the water and finished the rest off via shower.

I'm allset with bathing in my dirty juices.

Get a hot tub if you want to relax.

I am trying to buy a nice size tub for the house. I am 6'5 so sitting in the tub is awkward and uncomfortable for me. I do hit the hot tub when I am at the gym and it is wonderful.

I agree- had one tonight. Seems to be a certain machismo in some parts that prevents people from taking baths, but I don't care. They are very common in certain cultures, and are great for relaxation (physical and mental).

As to the 'soaking in your own filth' bit- just how dirty are you people? If it's after heavy exercise session, have a rinse first... Sheesh...

I am trying to buy a nice size tub for the house. I am 6'5 so sitting in the tub is awkward and uncomfortable for me. I do hit the hot tub when I am at the gym and it is wonderful.

jacuzzi baths son, those are the shit

I kinda have no choice but to take baths, not shower, when I moved into this shotgun house; there's no shower, just a deep tub with a faucet. :icon_neut To save on water, I keep a bowl handy to douse myself with so that I don't have to be in chest-level-deep water to get clean.

Back