taking a bath is a lost art

I dont even have a bath tub at my apartment lol

I think the last time I took a bath was about 6 or 7 years ago, I got a dose of brutal sunburn one day at the beach, came home and filled the tub with nothing but cold water .

I was so burnt that when i climbed in the water didn't even feel cold to me, it was then I realized just how toasted I had become

Sunburn sucks, but in a weird way, that must have felt good ...

I've got a Whirpool and use it loads, just no bubble bath.

Bought a brand new house with a awesome huge bathroom with bath tube. Its great for sore muscles after a hard workout, or for sex with the lady

Only bath i take is an ice bath after heavy workout sometimes. Jacuzzis are good but i shower afterwards

i tend to take them when i travel for work at hotels

Sunburn sucks, but in a weird way, that must have felt good ...

Yeah it felt heavenly even though it wasn't that cold to me. Spun me out big time, would have been interesting to see what my core temp was at the time.

I'm guessing it was pretty high lol

I really wanted to take a fucking bath tonight but my tub is too small. I'm not goliath but I'm 6'1 and its just too tiny to be relaxing.

Tried taking a bath about 3 years ago for the first time since I was a kid. I'm only 5'11 and it sucked.

Tried taking a bath about 3 years ago for the first time since I was a kid. I'm only 5'11 and it sucked.

Yeah man they don't make tubs big enough unless its already a jacuzzi or whatever.

I have had something very similar happen to me when I was 18 :cool:

My girlfriends shower was separate from her bath, so as well as having glass doors there was a glass panel/wall separating the two, the glass panel started about 2 feet up, basically on top of one end of the bath

Me and her were getting it on in the shower one day, I was behind her, during the fun she pushed back against me really hard , I was right up against the glass. She pushed back again and all we heard was a massive set of cracks, stopped instantly

The glass didn't break but cracked all over the panel, if it broke I would have got my ass cut up, literally.

I let her cook up some story and didn't go around her place for a week or so ha ha. She was Armenian and her folks were pretty full on so I was paranoid her Dad would figure out what happened

LMAO what does that have to do with anything?

It's probably been 5 years. I don't have a tub just a full stand up shower.

ive enjoyed taking baths my whole life. I do it almost daily. I like to relax and read. Im always reading so i cant think of a better enviroment to do so then in a warm bath.

Dont trust my current places bathtub, but I'm all about the bath.

taking bath salt is art

LMAO what does that have to do with anything?

Sorry, should have elaborated

Her folks were real strict with the whole boys/dating thing, they were real old school. We started dating when I was in my final year of High shcool and she was in the year below me. I was unfortunate enough to be the first real boyfriend that was brought home to meet the folks. They were paranoid about sex and all that other stuff, so I am sure they wouldn't like the idea of me sexing up their "innocent" daughter. They were VERY protective

We almost got caught by him a few months before, had to full hide and everything but I could hear him going mental at her down stairs when he thought I was upstairs. She managed to stall him and I made a ninja exit off a 2nd story balcony but that's a story for another day :wink:

From what she told me that's what most Armenian parents were like, maybe they just hated me lol

Edit -

LMAO you fuckin serious?

Jing knows what's up

Last edited:
LMAO you fuckin serious?

Sorry, should have elaborated

Her folks were real strict with the whole boys/dating thing, they were real old school. We started dating when I was in my final year of High shcool and she was in the year below me. I was unfortunate enough to be the first real boyfriend that was brought home to meet the folks. They were paranoid about sex and all that other stuff, so I am sure they wouldn't like the idea of me sexing up their "innocent" daughter. They were VERY protective

We almost got caught by him a few months before, had to full hide and everything but I could hear him going mental at her down stairs when he thought I was upstairs. She managed to stall him and I made a ninja exit off a 2nd story balcony but that's a story for another day :wink:

From what she told me that's what most Armenian parents were like, maybe they just hated me lol

Edit -

Jing knows what's up

Rofl he has no idea what's up. I'm Armenian you fools, and that's most certainly the minority, not the majority

I LOVE baths. Feels so good to soak and sweat out all the toxins and feel refreshed.

Rofl he has no idea what's up. I'm Armenian you fools, and that's most certainly the minority, not the majority

It was a set up !

Well there you go, as I mentioned previously , they must have hated me ha ha

Maybe they should have had more baths to chill out, then they wouldn't have been so up tight :icon_idea

Back