T Wood bomb caused most butthurt ever!

Aww you motherfuckers. OK. Alright. I'm puttin' cases on all you bitches. Huh? You think you can do this shit..JAKE! You think you can do this to ME? You motherfuckers will be playin' basketball in Pelican Bay when I get finished wichu! SHU program :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:! 23 hour lockdown!
Haha best movie evah! "What a day, what a day" LOL!

I just think tyron had a massive pile of salt built on top of him by his haters. The way he beat Condit, people were salty. The way he beat Gastelum, more salt. He was out for over a year, people got even more salty. He was suppose to fight Hendricks for #1 contender, but Hendricks pulled out and they awarded Woodley the #1 spot, massive pile of salt this time. Then he beats fan favorite Robbie in the 1st round. Just Salt after Salt and this is what happens.

I never really liked Robbie but Whoodley 'beating' Condit was some BS. He got injured off an awkward TD. I can only prey to the JBG (PBUH) Condit will get a rematch and have his way with Tyron.

Rashad deading Chuck. That's when people REALLY let their latent hatred and racism out on him.

The excuses from Chuck's dumbass huggers were hilarious.

"Chuck was beating his ass until Rashad landed a lucky shot!"

IDK but there is some serious butthurt going on like right now

Guy saying Nate Marquardt would beat Woodley again

Good ol' GSP vs. "Insert new champion here" thread with 50-45 posts flooding

Some other dude starting a thread with wall of text discrediting Woodleys win

I haven't really been on since the fight, but I didn't think it would be that bad.

I didn't think. It's Sherdog.

What caused the most butthurt on Sherdog ever? I think it's a tie between TWood ktfo Lawler with one punch and Shogun tapping to strikes vs Bones.
This fight didnt even make a ripple on the Butthurt scale on sherdog.

Back