T Wood bomb caused most butthurt ever!

Mebetter

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
What caused the most butthurt on Sherdog ever? I think it's a tie between TWood ktfo Lawler with one punch and Shogun tapping to strikes vs Bones.

IDK but there is some serious butthurt going on like right now

Guy saying Nate Marquardt would beat Woodley again

Good ol' GSP vs. "Insert new champion here" thread with 50-45 posts flooding

Some other dude starting a thread with wall of text discrediting Woodleys win

Last edited:
Rashad deading Chuck. That's when people REALLY let their latent hatred and racism out on him.

To be honest, it seems there are more accusations of butthurt than actual butthurt.

People saying he's avoiding Wonderboy and would lose to him is not being butthurt it's just stating the obvious.

I'm not mad Woodley beat Lawler, good for him. Makes little difference to me or Wonderboy.

Aww you motherfuckers. OK. Alright. I'm puttin' cases on all you bitches. Huh? You think you can do this shit..JAKE! You think you can do this to ME? You motherfuckers will be playin' basketball in Pelican Bay when I get finished wichu! SHU program :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:! 23 hour lockdown!

I'm not even a die-hard fan of Woodley, just respect him as a person and fighter. But yes, the amount of salty tears pouring throughout this forum is astounding lol

People don't care about the KO, they care about him having a shitty attitude for a no-name champion whose title shot was undeserved.

Number one butthurt event on Sherdog almost certainly involved Jones; time he turned down the Chael fight and sunk UFC 151 probably tops the list.

To be honest, it seems there are more accusations of butthurt than actual butthurt.

Look at all the posters talking about luck, T wood is a duck, he would lose to Marquardt, conspiracy for Fox analyst, and he is just keeping belt warm for Thompson or GSP; plus he didn't even beat anyone to get the title shot and Rory would own him again. The salt is real....

Not even close .
They were many cases of way bigger butthurt..
Some BJ Penn losses come to mind, also Lesnar's loss to Cain ..
Or worse, and more recently Conor's loss to Diaz just to name some pretty epic cases

really? i dont see that many hurtbutts. lawler doesnt have that many fans and im one of them

What caused the most butthurt on Sherdog ever? I think it's a tie between TWood ktfo Lawler with one punch and Shogun tapping to strikes vs Bones.
there is always a lot of butt hurt when fan's hit the ground hard after swinging from their favourite fighters nuts.

Yeah the thread "It's sad that a guy like Woodley is the champion" got fucking 80 likes. 80 bro.

Alot of insecure people in here.

It's definitely a soul taking moment similar to the Shogun taps and when Chuck had his spirit removed by Ramps. Look at their records after those fights. I can see Robbie getting knocked out every other fight at this point, his chin was taken.

Natural Gustafsson beating the shit out of a roided Jon Jones. Jon's fans never recovered. People are mad at Robbie because Tyron just got destroyed by Rory, Shields, and Marquardt and usadas messing up with tyron.

Last edited:
It's kind of understandable. Robbie was a fan favorite anybody anywhere type of fighter. Tyron ducked Lombard and seems like he's going to try to duck Wonderboy.

Rashad deading Chuck. That's when people REALLY let their latent hatred and racism out on him.
Lmao that was hilarious, right after I started following the sport.

That arena was SILENT I had never seen shit like that after someone getting KTFO.

Look at all the posters talking about luck, T wood is a duck, he would lose to Marquardt, conspiracy for Fox analyst, and he is just keeping belt warm for Thompson or GSP; plus he didn't even beat anyone to get the title shot and Rory would own him again. The salt is real....
I don't man, let me try a similar thing with Conor, for example:

"Look at all the posters talking about not defending his belt, he's ducking an Aldo rematch, he didn't deserve the LW title shot, Dana and co. are favoring him, and Nate will whoop his ass again. The salt is real..."

You can pretty much do that for anyone. Hell, probably even for Mickey Gall. It's usually a small number of posters that make the most noise anyway. I've definitely seen some salt toward T Wood but I guess I just didn't think it was that bad.

Gustaffson fans try to convince themselves that he won every fight he lost, so there's that. At least people came to grips with this one.

Back