T Wood bomb caused most butthurt ever!

No I think Bisping winning the title did.

Fights are fights, anything can happen, and I think the vast majority of us love that part of MMA. No butthurt there, for me.

My own personal butthurt comes from fighters speaking illogically and inconsistently. The UFC making stupid, unjust decision intensifies that butthurt.

There is no racial component to my butthurt. I'm from a majority non-white country - making it all the more confounding when my opinions on a random matter are dismissed as RACISM.

What caused the most butthurt on Sherdog ever? I think it's a tie between TWood ktfo Lawler with one punch and Shogun tapping to strikes vs Bones.
But why? I don't get it? I mean Robbie has a lot of nut huggers but I never thought that Tyron is exactly unlikeable or something and he's a good fighter plus he won fair and square. Also he wasn't overly annoying or something. Really don't understand it.

There seems to be a growing trend on this forum where any criticism of a black athlete is automatically labelled racism.

When Ronda lost and we were all gloating, no one was claiming we didn't like her because she was white. It was her personality that rubbed people up the wrong way.

Anyway, maybe I'm a bit butthurt that Tyron got an undeserved title shot and then starched Lawlor.

Did you mean to quote me?

I don't understand how this relates to my post.

Statistically right about that?[/QUOTE]

No my bad i was trying to quote this guy
People don't care about the KO, they care about him having a shitty attitude for a no-name champion whose title shot was undeserved.

Number one butthurt event on Sherdog almost certainly involved Jones; time he turned down the Chael fight and sunk UFC 151 probably tops the list.

Woodley sucks. Let him fight the killer ruan potts

But why? I don't get it? I mean Robbie has a lot of nut huggers but I never thought that Tyron is exactly unlikeable or something and he's a good fighter plus he won fair and square. Also he wasn't overly annoying or something. Really don't understand it.
Agreed, I am old time Shogun and Lawler fan. Fighters get old, and they lose. Part of the cycle. I actually don't hate Jones for the Shogun thing, he's the best non-HW I have ever seen. The dude is just a moron. I don't hate Woodley or even the guys that beat Hendo. I am a fan though, and it makes it fun to pick a side. No one beats the clock.

IDK but there is some serious butthurt going on like right now

Guy saying Nate Marquardt would beat Woodley again

Good ol' GSP vs. "Insert new champion here" thread with 50-45 posts flooding

Some other dude starting a thread with wall of text discrediting Woodleys win

Yeah i saw that thread...it was long as hell lol!

Rashad deading Chuck. That's when people REALLY let their latent hatred and racism out on him.

I wouldnt put it past people, especially on here.

Yeah the thread "It's sad that a guy like Woodley is the champion" got fucking 80 likes. 80 bro.

Alot of insecure people in here.

Yeah and they

Natural Gustafsson beating the shit out of a roided Jon Jones. Jon's fans never recovered. People are mad at Robbie because Tyron just got destroyed by Rory, Shields, and Marquardt and usadas messing up with tyron.

Gus won that fight tho.

'T-Wood's Butt-Hurt Bomb'. I Iike it.

lol

Because everyone thought he was dead. I thought he broke his neck or something because of the way his spine jiggled when he got hit. That was one of the most brutal KO's ever.

Youre not the first person who said that.
I was talking to a guy that was at that fight and he said the same thing.

This is what I have seen. Actually, I haven't seen anyone discrediting Woodley, but every other thread is about "threads discrediting Woodley". Now, I am seeing "this is disguised racism" threads popping up. The hypocracy and irony of these threads are just weird.
Props to Woodley! He seems like a good guy.
Feel bad for Robbie. I feel he surpassed his potential, and it was hard to see it taken away without one of his FOTNs!

Go here. I just bumped it:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/4...-as-a-champion.3304415/page-10#post-119624879

Although the butthurt is great..
(proof is in all the Twood threads today) nothing tops the Diaz/McGregor butthurt. Conor nutbuggers still have stitches up there arses today.

Man they are just delusional.

Bones dropping Machida like a sack of potatoes was good one, as well as Rashad ko'ing Chuck. But yeah, the Tyron hate is getting pathetic at this point

It was what Tyrone said after the fight that made people have a problem with him and Shogun tapped after the fight was already over. Keep dreaming.

Sherdog had a problem with Tyron for months now.

I'll help you. We live in the Golden Age of the Social Justice Warrior. If one poster makes one negative comment about a Black fighter, it's treated as if 1000 posters made 1000 negative comments about said fighter. And also, Whites are all racist, according to the agenda.

Really though, I think a lot of us are happy for T Wood and have liked him since SF, even if he's not my absolute favorite WW (afterall, I don't want to be labeled a bandwaggoner, although that is better than being labeled a racist, I guess).

Peoples just can't accept that Tyron is the chosen one. Just some racist shit right here. Not every jedi needs to be white. Look at Mace Windu ffs!

When you knock out a disciple of the "Just Bleed!" God, hate is incoming.

LOL nowhere near enough ppl care about him for that.

And any "butthurt" is about him being a zero draw new champ ducking competition and wanting to fight dudes who arent even active.

Pfft.

I think there was WAY more people (and still is more) trying to discredit Nate's win over Conor
1. but he was beating Nate the whole fight
2. Nate didn't beat Conor, Conor beat himself
3. weight issues caused him to gas

LOL nowhere near enough ppl care about him for that.

And any "butthurt" is about him being a zero draw new champ ducking competition and wanting to fight dudes who arent even active.

Pfft.

Who cares if he's not a draw. he's not making you less money is he?

and he's the champ now. there is no ducking as champ. I'll bet tons he already knows this and just talking about Nick because he just sincerely wants to get paid.

you can pick and choose fights within reason if you're not the champ.

The most butthurt recently had to have been when Aldo got fucking starched with one punch. People are still making threads about it half a year later

Back