T Wood bomb caused most butthurt ever!

Aww you motherfuckers. OK. Alright. I'm puttin' cases on all you bitches. Huh? You think you can do this shit..JAKE! You think you can do this to ME? You motherfuckers will be playin' basketball in Pelican Bay when I get finished wichu! SHU program :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:! 23 hour lockdown!

Omg yes

What caused the most butthurt on Sherdog ever? I think it's a tie between TWood ktfo Lawler with one punch and Shogun tapping to strikes vs Bones.
It was what Tyrone said after the fight that made people have a problem with him and Shogun tapped after the fight was already over. Keep dreaming.

Forrest Griffin over shogun and is not even close

People saying he's avoiding Wonderboy and would lose to him is not being butthurt it's just stating the obvious.

I'm not mad Woodley beat Lawler, good for him. Makes little difference to me or Wonderboy.
You're just way too obsessed with hypotheticals. Woodley just KTFO Lawler and everyone is talking about Wonderboy. Lame.

Gustafsson beating the shit out of a roided Jon Jones. Jon's fans never recovered. People are mad at Robbie because Tyron just got destroyed by Rory, Shields, and Marquardt and usadas messing up with tyron.
"Gustafsson beating the shit out of roided Jones."
You sound like you're the one who's salty.

Seeing that guy come back from this is truly inspirational

The guy came out and immediately dodged the top contender. Of course this guy is going to get hate. It's not even that much considering.. imo.

Lmao that was hilarious, right after I started following the sport.

That arena was SILENT I had never seen shit like that after someone getting KTFO.
Because everyone thought he was dead. I thought he broke his neck or something because of the way his spine jiggled when he got hit. That was one of the most brutal KO's ever.

IDK but there is some serious butthurt going on like right now

Guy saying Nate Marquardt would beat Woodley again

Good ol' GSP vs. "Insert new champion here" thread with 50-45 posts flooding

Some other dude starting a thread with wall of text discrediting Woodleys win

smh this is why I hate sherdog

Woodley looked great lastnight and deserves to be champ

People need to give him respect

I don't like Woodley, but I'm not butthurt. I wanted Wonderboy to beat them both, anyway.

Aww you motherfuckers. OK. Alright. I'm puttin' cases on all you bitches. Huh? You think you can do this shit..JAKE! You think you can do this to ME? You motherfuckers will be playin' basketball in Pelican Bay when I get finished wichu! SHU program :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:! 23 hour lockdown!

I just think tyron had a massive pile of salt built on top of him by his haters. The way he beat Condit, people were salty. The way he beat Gastelum, more salt. He was out for over a year, people got even more salty. He was suppose to fight Hendricks for #1 contender, but Hendricks pulled out and they awarded Woodley the #1 spot, massive pile of salt this time. Then he beats fan favorite Robbie in the 1st round. Just Salt after Salt and this is what happens.

To be honest, it seems there are more accusations of butthurt than actual butthurt.
This is what I have seen. Actually, I haven't seen anyone discrediting Woodley, but every other thread is about "threads discrediting Woodley". Now, I am seeing "this is disguised racism" threads popping up. The hypocracy and irony of these threads are just weird.
Props to Woodley! He seems like a good guy.
Feel bad for Robbie. I feel he surpassed his potential, and it was hard to see it taken away without one of his FOTNs!

Woodley playing matchmaker has received the most criticism.

Rashad deading Chuck. That's when people REALLY let their latent hatred and racism out on him.

I think this may have been the most butthurt moment ever on Sherdog. At least for American fans.

And I think the outrage over that ending helped set up the enduring legacy of ShadFace. So many butthurt Chuck fans were happy to see Rashad lose after he beat Chuck.

What caused the most butthurt on Sherdog ever? I think it's a tie between TWood ktfo Lawler with one punch and Shogun tapping to strikes vs Bones.
Although the butthurt is great..
(proof is in all the Twood threads today) nothing tops the Diaz/McGregor butthurt. Conor nutbuggers still have stitches up there arses today.

The guy came out and immediately dodged the top contender. Of course this guy is going to get hate. It's not even that much considering.. imo.
So what? statistically he's right, chances of him holding on the the belt are slim judging be the recent upsets. If he wants to get paid now is the time...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back