T.J. Dillashaw: I truly believe Dominick Cruz going to try and retire before he fights me again.

That's right, it's a barely trained chimp that decides what's "significant"

Excellent point. Kalib Starnes expertly executed his gameplan of not fighting against Nate Quarry who wanted to fight, therefore he should have won the match based on that criteria.

Glad to see you concede that you've lost the argument here.

Glad to see you concede that you've lost the argument here.
You're not even arguing. You're just reiterating what you found on the Wikipedia, and being a disingenuous fuck ("you don't decide what's significant" hmm then why discuss anything, idiot?).

You're not even arguing. You're just reiterating what you found on the Wikipedia, and being a disingenuous fuck ("you don't decide what's significant" hmm then why discuss anything, idiot?).

Merry Christmas, bud.

CruzBeatsDillashaw.jpg

TJ won the he first fight. He will win again if Dom stops ducking him.

Their last fight wasn't even close. Dom schooled his slithery snake ass.

It was a close fight which I thought Cruz won and I definitely think Dillashaw should have gotten the rematch - but the strangest thing from all of that was Ludwig explaining that Dillashaw was missing punches on purpose to set up counters and those "damn judges" couldn't see that.

Merry Christmas, bud.

CruzBeatsDillashaw.jpg

8dGSyc.jpg

So your criteria is subjective, inconsistent bunk, then? Because Condit did better by far against Lawler than Cruz did against Dillashaw. But all that matters is the official decision, and the official stats (as I don't decide what's significant!) We can settle any argument with a quick glance at the Wikipedia. Alright. Glad we settled that. Merry Christmas, buddy pal.

No immediate rematch? guy is 100% ducking, guy will retire before rematch

GTFO tj annoyinglaw

tj slaughtered the #2 ranked contender after the dom fight. i think the "minimum two fights " rule would be stupid. if a fight is super close let them rematch, it doesnt happen often enough for it to be a problem anyway
rematches happen all the time, and they're so damn close together they don't end up holding much appeal. Cain and JDS immediately jumps to mind as an example.

I like the idea of squeezing in a few fights between rematches. Book it 18-24 months after the first fight. Crush three guys in the meantime, and everyone is a little more excited about it. The challenger feels he's added even more depth to his game which is going to be even tougher for the champ to handle, and the champ knows he can't make a mistake as the guy with more mileage on his body against the guy still developing on a technical level while competing in his physical prime.

That's the kind of rematch I want to buy, so I'm all for this break before the rematch. TJ is just saying some crazy shit to hype the fight. He implies there may be some fear on Dom's part, and I hope he isn't ignorant enough to genuinely believe that.

No immediate rematch? guy is 100% ducking, guy will retire before rematch

GTFO tj annoyinglaw
Split decision. TJ very arguably won. TJ fought Assuncao and handled him without controversy. That's the definite #3 guy in the division after TJ and Cruz. Whereas Cruz, the champ, fought old man Faber. Now TJ is fighting Lineker who recently starched Michael McDonald a better prospect than Garbrandt, and Cruz is fighting Garbrandt who was ranked #8 (really #9 counting champ) (probably since bumped up to hype the card) and whose best win was another fringe top 10 prospect.

TJ doesn't have a case! Dillasnake, Dillasnake!

Its weird how TJ has been saying that Cruz was scared to fight him since like immediately after Cruz beat him. I don't think Cruz is scared at all I just think that people aren't exactly asking to see TJ in there.

Their last fight wasn't even close. Dom schooled his slithery snake ass.

i think dom won 3-2, but tj won his rounds more dominantly. Even 2 of the 3 guys doing the sherdog pbp scored it for TJ.

to say it wasn't close makes you seem like a moron

If Dom beats Cody and Tj Beats Lineker I really doubt they won't match them up

He should definitely get a title shot after this win. I thought he won the Cruz fight but it was pretty close.

The reality is this. Dominic had been off forever and the fight was razor close. You can't claim to be the best in the world and have a fight that close when your opponent, the former champion was off that long. You deserve to lose. Deal with it.

Back