T.J. Dillashaw: I truly believe Dominick Cruz going to try and retire before he fights me again.

Codys ratings are horrible too.
Cody doesn't have "ratings." He's headlined a grand total of one Fight Night in which Almeida was getting all the promotion. Why not wait until he headlines a handful of events before completely burying him in classic shertard fashion?

The concept of building a star is lost on some of you.

Wow. This reads like the reptilian part of his brain has complete control over him.

Cody doesn't have "ratings." He's headlined a grand total of one Fight Night in which Almeida was getting all the promotion. Why not wait until he headlines a handful of events before completely burying him in classic shertard fashion?

The concept of building a star is lost on some of you.
If you've headlined then you have ratings, Garbrandts were absolutely piss poor. Stop being so desperate for that douchebro to be a star, it aint happening.

he had his shot and couldn't get it done. No room to complain.

Dominick Cruz is ducking Dillashaw. I'm not a fan of Dillashaw either.

The first fight was only close because Cruz was coming off a big layoff and his messed up foot slowed his mobility. Cruz would be a clear winner in the second fight.

Dillashaw should focus on Lineker. With his chin and punching power, that is not someone you look past.

TJ or Cody aren't stars, neither is Dominick really even though he has better numbers than both of them. Cody has the lowest numbers out of them all.

How can you say Cody has lower numbers than TJ? He was on UFC 202s prelims, and he's going to be a co-head on the card next week... Codys last prelim appearance was like 1.3-1.5 million viewers. He hasn't sold PPVs yet, sure because he hasn't been in that spot. But he's a PPV co-headliner on this card,
TJ and Dom did one of the highest ratings ever on FS1. What is your proof that he can't draw, because his fight against a debuting Joe Soto didn't break records? Shit even then that only did like 50k less than an Aldo fight.

Right, but people would say that's because of Dom (who draws better than TJ). TJ smashed Barao, you think that would have made him a star but it didn't. He was certainly skilled, but no one cared about him until McGregor made fun of him and called him a snake.

How can you say Cody has lower numbers than TJ? He was on UFC 202s prelims, and he's going to be a co-head on the card next week... Codys last prelim appearance was like 1.3-1.5 million viewers. He hasn't sold PPVs yet, sure because he hasn't been in that spot. But he's a PPV co-headliner on this card,

Right, but people would say that's because of Dom (who draws better than TJ). TJ smashed Barao, you think that would have made him a star but it didn't. He was certainly skilled, but no one cared about him until McGregor made fun of him and called him a snake.
Prelims aren't sold on Garbrandts name, his main event vs. Almeida on FS1 can be attributed to him and they're terrible, terrible numbers.

Prelims aren't sold on Garbrandts name, his main event vs. Almeida on FS1 can be attributed to him and they're terrible, terrible numbers.

Almeida isn't known outside of hardcores, Barao was and those ratings were still terrible for TJ.

It was a close fight which I think Dom took ultimately because he made TJ fight his fight, and not the other way around. The fact that he did it after such a long layoff and big injuries is remarkable. I think Dom will only he better in their rematch.

What Cuck has the belt in their wedding?
8bacb9a21cd543aa8a2d21e48f678d78.jpg

That's some straight up Tim Sylvia type shit...
33ff5s4.jpg

Almeida isn't known outside of hardcores, Barao was and those ratings were still terrible for TJ.
So we're arguing who's the worst draw out of a bunch of terrible draws? Doesn't matter which one gets the shot none of them draw worth a shit.

Tj i truly believe you lost that fight square and fair so stop focusing on Dom and focus on Lineker.

So we're arguing who's the worst draw out of a bunch of terrible draws? Doesn't matter which one gets the shot none of them draw worth a shit.

Yes, that was the entire argument. Try and keep up. I never said either of them were major stars, I said out of the three TJ is the worse.

I'm pretty confident TJ is wrong that Cruz would retire before fighting him again.

However he's right that he deserves the title shot much more than Cody.

It's fucking ridiculous Cruz hasn't gotten more shit for this, Faber and Cody have no business being in title fights. TJ beat the (at the time) number 2 guy, now he has to fight the current number 2 guy.

Cody hasn't beaten anyone in the top 5 and Faber hasn't in years.

Back