Syrian Refugees are eligible for Welfare benefits upon arrival under TPS.

Clinton wants to let 600,000 refugees into the US. Could you imagine how many will become terrorists?

Cowards in my opinion. Stay and fight for your country. Run, you'll keep running.

I don't think the states would go that far if it didn't benefit them in some way. It all comes full circle in that the US support for the Saudis caused such a mess that mutated into what it is now. However for humanities sake you have to accept refugees and do it in an intelligent manner. US is doing a very good job of that, terrorism can come from anywhere. You will never rid of it, tragedies are the lore of the human condition. You have to endure, progress, and prosper as part of the collective species.

When was the last time a terrorist went to the USA from Japan or Brazil for that matter?

There are white domestic terrorists(and japanese terrorists in japan) but foreign terrorism nowadays is basically a muslim thing.

Also accepting muslim refugees will not benefit the USA in the least. These guys at most will end up receiving welfare and working a menial job. Considering there are still unemployed americans living on food stamps why not employ them instead.
See how Islamic migration helped France. It didn't. If not for the muslims France would have no ghettos, no terrorism and almost no crime. It would be a paradise. They could supply their labor demands by getting people from the EU from countries like Greece or Portugal which have tons of unemployed people.

Moreover Islam is bad, you are importing guys that believe it's ok to beat their crap out of their wives, and to force their children to wear burqas. They also reproduce fast.

Because thats the middle east. Syria I believe is north Africa. The refugees being violent around the world are north Africa's baddest of bad. They don't even understand islam.

_86557194_syria.gif

middle_east_map.gif

Rich countries in the middle east:
Israel: 0 Refugees
Saudi Arabia: 0 Refugees
Kuwait: 0 Refugees
Bahrain : 0 refugees
Qatar: 0 Refugees
United Arab Emirates: 0 refugees
Oman: 0 refugees

Meanwhile in Europe:

2BFFB3B400000578-3223558-image-a-10_1441474252158.jpg

insanenetanyahulaughing.jpg

665_0_resize-640x411.jpg

Last edited:
Jesus you guys got 20k refuges and crying like mad about it. Its nothing. Its a massive country and you got plenty of space
I have leftists on Sherdog tell me all the time we don't have enough space. That the USA is overpopulated.

You can't bring them in to the country, not supply them with food and expect them to behave. That's not how benevolent societies that preach "give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearing to breathe free" should behave.

At the same time, we don't need to be bringing in tons of people from an area that has been overrun by Jihadists that can't even prove who they are. And once again:

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/11/politics/isis-passports/

Last edited:
Jesus you guys got 20k refuges and crying like mad about it. Its nothing. Its a massive country and you got plenty of space

Where do you live? Let's move them in right next to you. There is plenty of space right next to, and right across the street from whereever your overly generous ass is.

1) The vast majority are not "refugees". These are migrants.

2) Do we really need them?

3) Why have their neighbors not taken them?

And if 10k of them are women, they will have around 50k children, that`s 50k votes for the Dems.

liberals think they have this all figured out. open the flood gates and let the immigrants in who will in turn vote for them continually. Canadian Liberals been pulling that shit forever and every ethnic group they let in is always majority liberal voters.

i wonder if there will be a tipping point, esp in europe, when the liberals lose their own party because the immigrants want to elect some of their own and take over the party from the inside or eventually just make their own party.

liberals think they have this all figured out. open the flood gates and let the immigrants in who will in turn vote for them continually. Canadian Liberals been pulling that shit forever and every ethnic group they let in is always majority liberal voters.

i wonder if there will be a tipping point, esp in europe, when the liberals lose their own party because the immigrants want to elect some of their own and take over the party from the inside or eventually just make their own party.

that or maybe some groups like latino catholics may change allegiance to the republicans.

In europe islamic parties will probably start popping up, but thanks to the way elections work in most countries there they will not gain many seats, same reason FN or UKIP can't get many seats.

that or maybe some groups like latino catholics may change allegiance to the republicans.

In europe islamic parties will probably start popping up, but thanks to the way elections work in most countries there they will not gain many seats, same reason FN or UKIP can't get many seats.

thats why they would be better off changing the liberal parties from within by voting in their own ppl. It already happens in Canada with minority groups. In Brampton they often elect Indian/Sikh liberals. Muslims could just start electing Muslim liberals and change the liberal platform from within.

Infact, im sure if they had the numbers, they would. Im not sure they will ever get the numbers tho.

Because thats the middle east. Syria I believe is north Africa. The refugees being violent around the world are north Africa's baddest of bad. They don't even understand islam.

Bro, you don't even understand basic geography and you want to talk about complex issues like the refugee crisis?

gtfo

When was the last time a terrorist went to the USA from Japan or Brazil for that matter?

There are white domestic terrorists(and japanese terrorists in japan) but foreign terrorism nowadays is basically a muslim thing.

Also accepting muslim refugees will not benefit the USA in the least. These guys at most will end up receiving welfare and working a menial job. Considering there are still unemployed americans living on food stamps why not employ them instead.
See how Islamic migration helped France. It didn't. If not for the muslims France would have no ghettos, no terrorism and almost no crime. It would be a paradise. They could supply their labor demands by getting people from the EU from countries like Greece or Portugal which have tons of unemployed people.

Moreover Islam is bad, you are importing guys that believe it's ok to beat their crap out of their wives, and to force their children to wear burqas. They also reproduce fast.

Im fully aware of the problems in europe and the islam itself. Those are legitimate problems where you have millions of people trying to escape war, you can thank Merkel for that blunder. As for 20k refugees in Canada, that isn't the end of the world for Canadians. The iranian refugees that came to Canada had peanuts and with those small jobs made something for thmesleves and their families, eventually assimilating into their culture, their kids were trouble but eventually grew out of their angsts and became like any other young kid. Their small numbers didnt allow them to harbour large negative influence of fear over the local people. Those extremists would be confined as fringes.

Good news for all in this thread is that the migrant crisis in germany isn't as bad as its going to get. It will be the grand migranrs of all humanity at the peak of climate changes effects worldwide. We will be quite old when that happens or almost dead.

What's the fucking point of taking in refugees and not starting them on welfare? What, we're going to take people in and dump them in the fucking street? Then why take them in? What a stupid fucking observation. Wow.

lol some you guys act like muslims replicate like spiders, zergs from starcraft, rabbits or cockroaches. Relax 20k ain't going to raging demon everybody.

Hillary actually wants to bring 65k refugees from Syria. Not 20k.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...-trump-says-hillary-clinton-wants-let-500-pe/

Then some 20k from Somalia, 50k from afghanistan, maybe 10k from palestine why not? Oh, there is a war in Libya too? Let's bring in more 20k.

Lol guys I bet muslims will never ever reach 1% of the population, they said during the 60s in Europe.

These immigrants will be welcomed into our country(USA) and be offered Welfare benefits without even being citizens. What are your thoughts on this? Estimated 20K per refugee is just the initial cost of harboring them.

https://www.uscis.gov/humanitarian/...ary-protected-status-designated-country-syria

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/08...benefits-8-thousand-refugees-well-easy-373371
My first thought is, "fuck all that".

But you can't have a bunch of displaced working-age males running around without money or predictable shit will happen.
I haven't had time to study the issue but I'm sure there'll be an effort to hook them up with jobs so they'll have something to do, which is also vital if they're gonna be here.

I don't think the states would go that far if it didn't benefit them in some way. It all comes full circle in that the US support for the Saudis caused such a mess that mutated into what it is now. However for humanities sake you have to accept refugees and do it in an intelligent manner. US is doing a very good job of that, terrorism can come from anywhere. You will never rid of it, tragedies are the lore of the human condition. You have to endure, progress, and prosper as part of the collective species.

Is it the US that will benefit in some way though? Or is it the Democrat party?

Back