Syrian Refugees are eligible for Welfare benefits upon arrival under TPS.

Clinton wants to let 600,000 refugees into the US. Could you imagine how many will become terrorists?

Cowards in my opinion. Stay and fight for your country. Run, you'll keep running.
Off by an order of magnitude. Are you a liar or just instructed by liars?

"Look, we’re facing the worst refugee crisis since the end of World War II, and I think the United States has to do more, and I would like to see us move from what is a good start with 10,000 to 65,000 and begin immediately to put into place the mechanisms for vetting the people that we would take in," Clinton said.

Where do you live? Let's move them in right next to you. There is plenty of space right next to, and right across the street from whereever your overly generous ass is.

Looking at purchasing a house in nearby neighborhoods but they're about 100k too expensive...can we move them there to drop property values for a bit?

Im fully aware of the problems in europe and the islam itself. Those are legitimate problems where you have millions of people trying to escape war, you can thank Merkel for that blunder. As for 20k refugees in Canada, that isn't the end of the world for Canadians. The iranian refugees that came to Canada had peanuts and with those small jobs made something for thmesleves and their families, eventually assimilating into their culture, their kids were trouble but eventually grew out of their angsts and became like any other young kid. Their small numbers didnt allow them to harbour large negative influence of fear over the local people. Those extremists would be confined as fringes.

Good news for all in this thread is that the migrant crisis in germany isn't as bad as its going to get. It will be the grand migranrs of all humanity at the peak of climate changes effects worldwide. We will be quite old when that happens or almost dead.

Because these Iranians are shias. Shias are not involved in this kind of stuff. Shias, ahmadyyias and other muslim minorities are the good muslims.
There are a few shia fanatics but they don't leave Iran since their guy is in power.
Many of these Iranian refugees are basically secular iranians that had to flee after the Islamic Revolution.

Syrians otoh are mostly inbred islamists that fled after their islamist revolution failed

Orphans-NRD-600.jpg

Is it the US that will benefit in some way though? Or is it the Democrat party?

No 60k of refugees has little benefit even economically to the US in the grnad scheme of things. The pride of Americans will overhwlem them and they will assimilate over the generations. Compared to other countries those numbers are small in comparison. I wont worry about things i cant control, panicking over us vs them is a short sighted approach. Its going to happen, adapt and stay along for the ride that is humanity.

Because these Iranians are shias. Shias are not involved in this kind of stuff. Shias, ahmadyyias and other muslim minorities are the good muslims.
There are a few shia fanatics but they don't leave Iran since their guy is in power.
Many of these Iranian refugees are basically secular iranians that had to flee after the Islamic Revolution.

Syrians otoh are mostly inbred islamists that fled after their islamist revolution failed

Im aware of iranians being shia. We also brought in a lot somalis, small numbers same adaptive stressors. Whether you like ot or not people will keep on seeking refuge.

Im aware of iranians being shia. We also brought in a lot somalis, small numbers same adaptive stressors. Whether you like ot or not people will keep on seeking refuge.

And somalis are the most criminal group in Canada.

Yes people will seek refuge and some countries will keep denying them, like Israel. Your country has the same choice, accept or deny, they can't force their way in.

And somalis are the most criminal group in Canada.

Yes people will seek refuge and some countries will keep denying them, like Israel. Your country has the same choice, accept or deny, they can't force their way in.

Yes accept or deny. Those are the choices. But if you must accept it has to be done intelligently with stringent requirements.

Good news is you can see this as a mixed blessing for what to not do when there is massive influx of migrations happening. Because expect nore of that to happen from climate change. I dont want to be the doom and gloom guy, unfortunatley many poor and wealthy people will be migrating around the world and they better hope in that time others will have room for accepting them.

Because thats the middle east. Syria I believe is north Africa. The refugees being violent around the world are north Africa's baddest of bad. They don't even understand islam.
Islam is a violent, archaic religion....I think they understand it just fine. They're prophet is a pedophile FFS.

Syria is not in Africa, it's part of Asia.

Bro, you don't even understand basic geography and you want to talk about complex issues like the refugee crisis?

gtfo
I was thinking Libya, big deal.

And it's not complex, the winner pushes it's citizens across borders the loser accepts it.
If Germany held their border to atleast process the people coming in, the refugees would have fought their way in.

It's not liberal thinking. It's not stupidity, it's losing. And government leaders are trying to ease their citizens.

Last edited:
Nah, gtfo
No I wasn't ?, wtf are you talking about.

Libya is the lawless warzone, people free to go and do anything.

Clinton took out gadaffi, created a lawless warzone and offered poor security at embassy. Horrible

No I wasn't ?, wtf are you talking about.

Libya is the lawless warzone, people free to go and do anything.

Clinton took out gadaffi, created a lawless warzone and offered poor security at embassy. Horrible

Nah, what I mean is if you can't keep the differences between Libya and Syria and their locations in the world seperate you don't really belong talking about this sort of thing.

Find something simpler to get outraged over.

I think people should starve, especially their children.

-Satan

I think people are much less worried about replication and more worried about terrorism. One person can kill hundreds, if not more.

What's the chances a few bad guys don't slip in among the decent people? Very low. It's a hotspot for terrorism. It'd be illogical to assume terrorists won't sneak a few in.

Jesus Christ, do you still check under your bed at night for commies?

You can't take them in and not support them -- well I mean, we have no problem when citizens are homeless, but makes no sense to bring in refuse people just to make them homeless.

With an import -- you need to figure in the UP-end cost v the ROI -- and since these people will provide little return, the best course of action is just not to take any in.

Off by an order of magnitude. Are you a liar or just instructed by liars?

"Look, we’re facing the worst refugee crisis since the end of World War II, and I think the United States has to do more, and I would like to see us move from what is a good start with 10,000 to 65,000 and begin immediately to put into place the mechanisms for vetting the people that we would take in," Clinton said.
I guess the amount my friend told me was off. Now that we have that out of the way lets find some more lies

I guess the amount my friend told me was off. Now that we have that out of the way lets find some more lies
I prefer keeping the numbers to 10,000 in any case. That's hard enough to keep track of.

Back