Syrian Refugees are eligible for Welfare benefits upon arrival under TPS.

We should accept 0 of these refugees.

5 richest countries in the middle east have resettled 0 refugees. Why don't they take in their fellow Muslims?

Oh hell naw dats my foodstamps!

Government buying votes and moral highground again.

I'm pretty sure it is like this for every group of refugees we have taken in, at least in recent history.

Jesus you guys got 20k refuges and crying like mad about it. Its nothing. Its a massive country and you got plenty of space

Jesus you guys got 20k refuges and crying like mad about it. Its nothing. Its a massive country and you got plenty of space
No I'm gonna use all that space!

And if 1 percent of them is ISIS, that's 200 terrorists that have been given an all-expenses-paid vacation to the US.

But, it's probably nothing.

Last edited:
And if 1 percent of them is ISIS, that's 200 terrorists that have been an all-expenses paid vacation to the US.

But, it's probably nothing.

And if 10k of them are women, they will have around 50k children, that`s 50k votes for the Dems.

lol some you guys act like muslims replicate like spiders, zergs from starcraft, rabbits or cockroaches. Relax 20k ain't going to raging demon everybody.

lol some you guys act like muslims replicate like spiders, zergs from starcraft, rabbits or cockroaches. Relax 20k ain't going to raging demon everybody.

I think people are much less worried about replication and more worried about terrorism. One person can kill hundreds, if not more.

What's the chances a few bad guys don't slip in among the decent people? Very low. It's a hotspot for terrorism. It'd be illogical to assume terrorists won't sneak a few in.

I think people are much less worried about replication and more worried about terrorism. One person can kill hundreds, if not more.

What's the chances a few bad guys don't slip in among the decent people? Very low. It's a hotspot for terrorism. It'd be illogical to assume terrorists won't sneak a few in.

they were screened if it's that many. If they lied to get in, and start blowing shit up yes it's a concern. Shit happens, you cannot mitigate all crime we don't have minority report tech yet.

And if 10k of them are women, they will have around 50k children, that`s 50k votes for the Dems.
Like 90% are young men. It's part of their master plan.

"You wanna conquer our country? Well come on in and here's 20k to help you get started."

Last edited:
they were screened if it's that many. If they lied to get in, and start blowing shit up yes it's a concern. Shit happens, you cannot mitigate all crime we don't have minority report tech yet.

It's more than a concern, it's an avoidable tragedy. I'm not saying ban all Muslims from all areas of the world, but certainly ban all people coming from terrorist hotspots. The vetting process is too imperfect to risk the lives of people here. Work instead to protect them over there and perhaps use some political capital to force Arab countries, whose societies will be easier for Syrians to integrate into, to accept them.

It's more than a concern, it's an avoidable tragedy. I'm not saying ban all Muslims from all areas of the world, but certainly ban all people coming from terrorist hotspots. The vetting process is too imperfect to risk the lives of people here. Work instead to protect them over there and perhaps use some political capital to force Arab countries, whose societies will be easier for Syrians to integrate into, to accept them.

I don't think the states would go that far if it didn't benefit them in some way. It all comes full circle in that the US support for the Saudis caused such a mess that mutated into what it is now. However for humanities sake you have to accept refugees and do it in an intelligent manner. US is doing a very good job of that, terrorism can come from anywhere. You will never rid of it, tragedies are the lore of the human condition. You have to endure, progress, and prosper as part of the collective species.

We should accept 0 of these refugees.

5 richest countries in the middle east have resettled 0 refugees. Why don't they take in their fellow Muslims?

Because thats the middle east. Syria I believe is north Africa. The refugees being violent around the world are north Africa's baddest of bad. They don't even understand islam.

Back