Syrian migrants KICK BABY on bus, then attack paramedics trying to help

This shit wouldn't fly in 'Merica

Remember a year ago when Pamala Galler decided to have a draw muhammed event in TEXAS
geller-summit.png

Two migrants decided that they'd try to crash a party in TEXAS

Migrants are not the smartest species, you couldn't have painted the word TRAP in that fucked up language better.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/04/us/garland-mohammed-drawing-contest-shooting/

This shit wouldn't fly in 'Merica

Remember a year ago when Pamala Galler decided to have a draw muhammed event in TEXAS
geller-summit.png

Two migrants decided that they'd try to crash a party in TEXAS

Migrants are not the smartest species, you couldn't have painted the word TRAP in that fucked up language better.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/04/us/garland-mohammed-drawing-contest-shooting/

texas and italy are the only two western places where there are more dead terrorists than civilians.
time to change this embarassing situation.

Wow... try comparing the German article to what jihadwatch wrote. @JDragon

the white knight had shown up ;) just like in every anti barbaric civilization thread

wow... try to understand how much german press and media lie and cover those shitbrains up

the white knight had shown up ;) just like in every anti barbaric civilization thread

wow... try to understand how much german press and media lie and cover those shitbrains up

Another nice example of the WR standard. Criticize sources until you find someone that says what you want to hear.

Another nice example of the WR standard. Criticize sources until you find someone that says what you want to hear.
I live in Germany. I know what's going on. Be smart ass somewhere else. Your liberal, progressive and tolerant world view is not working any more where I live.

Clearly there was a shortage of nutella.

Or perhaps the baby was hoarding it.

Last edited:
I live in Germany. I know what's going on. Be smart ass somewhere else. Your liberal, progressive and tolerant world view is not working any more where I live.

Being good or bad at source criticism, and how to communicate those issues, has nothing to do with being anywhere on the political scale. The fact that you can't even separate that from the political stance further indicates your flaws in that area.

Being good or bad at source criticism, and how to communicate those issues, has nothing to do with being anywhere on the political scale. The fact that you can't even separate that from the political stance further indicates your flaws in that area.
Of course captain sweden. You're allways right. And don't u forget to be so progressive and so tollerant. Because in 20 years you'll be minority and you'll dance like they'll tell you to.

Of course captain sweden. You're allways right. And don't u forget to be so progressive and so tollerant. Because in 20 years you'll be minority and you'll dance like they'll tell you to.

just look at the propaganda they get on their TV stations

actively promoting their own destruction .

just look at the propaganda they get on their TV stations

actively promoting their own destruction .

Beautiful left side utopia. They just don't get it. They'll get it though when they'll have to escape somewhere else, scared for their life. But it's gonna be too late.

Back