Syrian migrants KICK BABY on bus, then attack paramedics trying to help

Fuck I wish we could get more of them in the USA.

My reasonable and logical side says no to rapeugees in the U.S.

My other side is interested in seeing how many of them will get shit in the streets.

We are not like the Europeans. I would love to see them try that shit here.

annnnnndddd not a single person that's been to a Muslim controlled country EVER is surpised

My guess is they wouldn't dare. Hell, they were relatively docile here in Serbia, and carry permits are an extremely rare thing here. Someone is keeping them informed on where they can act like animals and where it's prudent to keep their cool.

My guess is they wouldn't dare. Hell, they were relatively docile here in Serbia, and carry permits are an extremely rare thing here. Someone is keeping them informed on where they can act like animals and where it's prudent to keep their cool.

It's obvious they are moving to more liberal areas. But still, I would love to see them try it in a place like Oklahoma or Texas.

I suspect the response to such actions by migrants in Russia might be rather more...robust as well.:)

kick-the-baby-o.gif
kick-the-baby-o.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Every culture kicks babies.

It's obvious they are moving to more liberal areas. But still, I would love to see them try it in a place like Oklahoma or Texas.

Most of them would behave. Unfortunately, some of them are beyond control and can only be cured with a bullet to the head.

I suspect the response to such actions by migrants in Russia might be rather more...robust as well.:)

Perks of living in a semi-civilized country. You can always count on your own extreme elements to deal with potential invaders.

My reasonable and logical side says no to rapeugees in the U.S.

My other side is interested in seeing how many of them will get shit in the streets.

you'll do fookin nothin

maybe cry over some coloring books and eat some haribo as a consolation

all the evicted people went to Paris..
but now they are making their way back to Calais and making new camps.
Really? What are they trying to accomplish? It's not like they will be accepted into the UK. Or do they just like camping in the mud and their own filth? Crazy.

Really? All major cities are 'sanctuary cities', all major cities are hard core progressive. We'd be just like the Europeans in our big cities.

Really? What are they trying to accomplish? It's not like they will be accepted into the UK. Or do they just like camping in the mud and their own filth? Crazy.

They'll start reproducing in large numbers, and their offspring will be put in the school system. And that would be it--no going back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back