Syrian migrants KICK BABY on bus, then attack paramedics trying to help

deltapapha

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/747942/Rampaging-Syrian-migrants-KICK-BABY-bus-attack-paramedics

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/12/...n-bus-attack-paramedics-trying-to-treat-child

“Several Syrian migrants erupted with anger because of a pram taking up space on the bus.

“Migrants hurled abuse at other passengers before a fight broke out, with four of the Syrian men using the handles on the bus to hoist themselves up and attack women and old people to try and drag them into the fighting, according to an eyewitness.

“The migrants paid no attention to anyone in their way, at one point kicking a one-year-old in the face.”

Embrace the change.

These migrants have taught this baby an invaluable lesson in toughness it otherwise would have gone without. Who knows? With a chin like that we could be seeing a 2025 UFC Champion.

Those Syrian doctors and university educated young men sure are causing a ruckus in Germany these past few years.

Strange, the left assured me that these genuine refugees were educated and just like me and you, and not just angry third worlders with a penchant for violence...

line them up and douse them in petrol, when they run fleeing for their lives, fire a flare gun at them.

Did any citizen offer coffee, tea or biscuit to comfort their new neighbors?

Holy shit this thread is already bringing the

Jack-Nicholson-lol.gif

That's Muslim modus operandi and why exactly zero of them belong in the West.

scenes from Paris...
who would have thought letting the savage hordes pour in would be a bad plan?

where is Emma Watson and the "refugees welcome" crowd?

Don't worry, we'll all hail victory in due time.

scenes from Paris...
who would have thought letting the savage hordes pour in would be a bad plan?

where is Emma Watson and the "refugees welcome" crowd?

They are destroying my favourite city! I can't even watch more than 10 secs. I get too angry about it. Paris is such an amazing and beautiful city and it's ticking bomb at the same time.

Back