Syrian migrants KICK BABY on bus, then attack paramedics trying to help

Desert bandit going to desert bandit.

Of course captain sweden. You're allways right. And don't u forget to be so progressive and so tollerant. Because in 20 years you'll be minority and you'll dance like they'll tell you to.

Amazing inability to comprehend a single point. Or it was so obvious what you're doing that you're extremely desperate to change the subject. Pretty sad either way. Not even muslim extremists can threaten our society as much as complacent ignorance.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/747942/Rampaging-Syrian-migrants-KICK-BABY-bus-attack-paramedics

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/12/...n-bus-attack-paramedics-trying-to-treat-child

“Several Syrian migrants erupted with anger because of a pram taking up space on the bus.

“Migrants hurled abuse at other passengers before a fight broke out, with four of the Syrian men using the handles on the bus to hoist themselves up and attack women and old people to try and drag them into the fighting, according to an eyewitness.

“The migrants paid no attention to anyone in their way, at one point kicking a one-year-old in the face.”

Two quick points:
  1. The Express is effectively the propaganda arm of the UKIP, which is staunchly anti-immigration;
  2. When you click on the author's name (highlighted with a hyperlink at the top of the story), it returns no results, not even the article it is linked to.
Considering these things, and how vague the story is, it can probably be added to the "bullshit" file.

Fuck I wish we could get more of them in the USA.
Don't know the veracity of this particular claim but Re. some of these recent Migrant incidents in Europe:
they know Americans are nowhere near as restrained as Western Euros.

I read on the internet that diversity and multiculturalism is cool is it true???
Yeah bud its true, if you put on your linkedin profile that you care about d+m you'll get more views from recruiters. Also posting it on Twitter, Tumblr, Snapchat, IG showing your love will also help get your brand out.

Amazing inability to comprehend a single point. Or it was so obvious what you're doing that you're extremely desperate to change the subject. Pretty sad either way. Not even muslim extremists can threaten our society as much as complacent ignorance.
Don't cry. Amazing ability to name obvious things unobvius and allways looking for excuse to justify muslim behaviour just like a good captain sweden should. Check your pants if u still had them.
{<redford}

Last edited:
Yeah bud its true, if you put on your linkedin profile that you care about d+m you'll get more views from recruiters. Also posting it on Twitter, Tumblr, Snapchat, IG showing your love will also help get your brand out.

I'm actually going to try that on Facebook just to see what happens.

Don't cry. Amazing ability to name obvious things unobvius and allways looking for excuse to justify muslim behaviour just like a good captain sweden should. Check your pants if u still had them.
{<redford}

The afghans who gang raped the kid in Upsala , Sweden.. have been allowed to stay in the country..
Swedish liberalism !!! LOL

I remember in the 80s how in a lot of places gay bashing wasn't even investigated, I see in the near future this is how we will see Muslim bashing in western countries.

kick-the-baby-o.gif
kick-the-baby-o.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Every culture kicks babies.
Dang, that's right and I almost forgot about the crusades while I was reading this thread. We need constant vigilance otherwise we could forget the beauty of multiculturalism.

{<redford}

Lol, now you aren't even trying anymore.

The afghans who gang raped the kid in Upsala , Sweden.. have been allowed to stay in the country..
Swedish liberalism !!! LOL

Yes, that sucks. Such crime is way beyond the limit of deportation. It doesn't have to do with liberalism though as Sweden does not have liberalist rule (many seem to think that all left politics are liberalism these days).

Lol, now you aren't even trying anymore.
Captain sweden I give up! Don't want to get my blown. The foreplay is behind us, so...
Can I at least get to know your point of view about the imigration crysis in Sweden?
But please be honest about it, there is no one here that's gonna judge or call you a name (like nazi, right wing facist, racist etc.).
Maybe some idea how to end this, or maybe it is your wet dream to live under sharia law.

Why the fuck would the refugees go to S or E Chicago?! They'd go to the good parts of the big cities, where the bleeding heart liberal leadership would welcome them

I agree that would be their plan, but they better stay in those cities. The political climate is much more diverse here in the states than in European countries. One minute they can be in bleeding heart NYC, next, they can be in a red state if they plan to travel.

You are all a bunch of white peivelege shit lords!!!! Stop being so racist!!!! It's a different culture so we shouldn't judge!!!

I'd rather have rapists than racists!!!!

Back