Syndrome Linked To Smoking Weed Spikes In States With Legalized Marijuana

Oh I agree. I ran into a couple of folks who would smoke straight pot in a bowl in my time and I always thought it tasted worse and irritated the throat far more.
It also helps to burn a joint more evenly when mixed. When I was a smoker it was always mixed.
Poppers are also very popular now, which uses plugs cut straight from the cigarette.
My buddy who is chronic, and all of his smoker friends use poppers rather than bowls. He doesn't smoke cigarettes themselves yet he goes through a pack in a few days or so. I'm sure his lungs are in shit condition.

And the best part of all...you save more weed.

I look at a pile of straight weed, and just think of how much could be saved if you just crumbled a cigarette into it.

The worst, the absolute worst, are the people who don't even cut up their buds. They just toss a whole bud into a bowl, and I'm thinking "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!?!?"

And the best part of all...you save more weed.

I look at a pile of straight weed, and just think of how much could be saved if you just crumbled a cigarette into it.

The worst, the absolute worst, are the people who don't even cut up their buds. They just toss a whole bud into a bowl, and I'm thinking "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!?!?"
Neophytes.

my nephew is different since he has been smoking weed. I wish he hadn't started so young. It has changed him

I'm 15 years in never had that issue. Once when I stopped for like a month though I had huge issues sleeping I would stay up like all night. This only happened that one time every other time I quit no issues. Now when I go on vacation I take Tylenol pm every night which I won't be doing when I go to Jamaica. Then again I'll have plenty of weed anyways.

I'm 15 years in never had that issue. Once when I stopped for like a month though I had huge issues sleeping I would stay up like all night. This only happened that one time every other time I quit no issues. Now when I go on vacation I take Tylenol pm every night which I won't be doing when I go to Jamaica. Then again I'll have plenty of weed anyways.

Sleep issues are the most prominent side effect of quitting...or just not having any that night.

Also, anger. I've never raged so bad then when I was a weed addict, and didn't have any. Crazy rage without my weed back in the day. HULK SMASH!

Last edited:
True american hero. And we get to go blow shit up in an hour depending on your time zone.

Alcohol: Check

Fireworks: Check

Cigars: Check

Fucks: None available.

I'm spending this one alone. On purpose. I partied too much over Christmas and I'm getting old.

There are definitely sites effects. And I strongly not recommend to smoke weed hardcore every day.
I used to smoke everyday since I was around 18 until I stopped at 24. Everyday 2 or 3 bowls before college or work and later lots more.
I woke up one day and didn't feel like getting stoned everyday anymore that was 10 years ago, now I smoke around 2 or 3 times per month usually only after getting drunk.

Besides some real psychological issues you have no motivation your brain gets slow and you plan your day around getting stoned like with all addictions.
I have friends now still smoking hardcore 15+ years. They are totally fine in regards to a social life work etc. But they are definitely addicted to weed and cant stop.
Not that it causes many issue like an alcohol or hard drug addiction. But it is still an addiction IMO.

I think Weed should be legal, but there is no point in hidden its dangerous.
Because it is certainly not good to smoke everyday.

Sleep issues are the most prominent side effect of quitting...or just not having any that night.

Also, anger. I've never raged so bad then when I was a weed addict, and didn't have any. Crazy rage without my weed back in the day. HULK SMASH!

Lol I noticed I do get more easily irritated but nothing what was uncontrollable.

Never heard of it. Is this part of ODSCD (obsessive disorder and syndrome creation disorder) that so many health professionals suffer from?

Lol I noticed I do get more easily irritated but nothing what was uncontrollable.

Not "heroin addicted, murder you just for a hit" uncontrollable by any means, but a heightened irritability for sure.

Your avatar and posting quality match you so well. Spot on.

joff-03.gif
Is she giving a handjob to a zombie?

no self-admitted users even after it's been legalized? :)
I am a daily user. Have been for 20 years. Never had any issues, except one time I got the munchies and got sick when I ate too much.

Back