Swedish Mosques Spontaneously Combusting.

About time. Wayyy better than hearing angry Muslims threaten people over cartoons.

woah.

yeah, a few red necks starting shit in their pick up is a sign the revolution is coming.

Do you ever say anything that isn't retarded? A few turds starting shit in their pickup trucks, acting revolutionary...
ISIS_CIA_Convoy.jpg

It's sad to see how easily the media plays you guys. Economic turmoil really does make people hostile.

That's the only rational reason why this mass immigration was allowed in the first place: Certain western European nations just simply had it too good for too long. The PTB can't tolerate it. It had to be destroyed. And it is.

That's a question I really want answered; why are the elitists flooding the west with 3rd worlders. Multiculturalism is really creating a self-segregating Babel and "diversity is our greatest strength" is just a silly, hollow, bs mantra. People who say that (like our politicians) should send their kids to public schools in those areas.

I don't think violence is a good solution but I do understand the frustration that European people must feel when their leaders are embracing 'multiculturalism', which always leads to conflict in the end. I hope Europe succeeds in holding on to it's culture and doesn't let leftist idealism get in the way of what's really best for the people.
Well stated and I agree. Muslims in Sweden commit a very disproportionate amount of violent and sexual crimes, despite the fact that the government coddles them and provides them with more than adequate social services.

That's a question I really want answered; why are the elitists flooding the west with 3rd worlders. Multiculturalism is really creating a self-segregating Babel and "diversity is our greatest strength" is just a silly, hollow, bs mantra. People who say that (like our politicians) should send their kids to public schools in those areas.

Think Elysium.

Well stated and I agree. Muslims in Sweden commit a very disproportionate amount of violent and sexual crimes, despite the fact that the government coddles them and provides them with more than adequate social services.

All very true!

Think Elysium.

I think now there are 3 possibilities

1) The elites in Sweden really have lost it with their political correct liberal behavior and are unintentionally destroying their country. (Doing what they think is best and NOT realizing the multiculturalism they push is dangerous.)

2) They are doing the Elysium thing

3) They are making things worse intentionally and then might lay the ground works for "revolution". When this revolution occurs mass chaos will happen and they will create order out of chaos. Bring stability to the peoples delight but with it bring a new form of government with a structure impossible to break. Say a totalitarian government

Out of all of those I really hope it is #3. Because #1 means the Swedish people are doomed and #2 means they are a doomed while only the elites are safe. And #3 means they will be saved but will have a loss of freedom.

Out of all those though, I think we can all agree we'd prefer #3.

All very true!

I think now there are 3 possibilities

1) The elites in Sweden really have lost it with their political correct liberal behavior and are unintentionally destroying their country. (Doing what they think is best and NOT realizing the multiculturalism they push is dangerous.)

2) They are doing the Elysium thing

3) They are making things worse intentionally and then might lay the ground works for "revolution". When this revolution occurs mass chaos will happen and they will create order out of chaos. Bring stability to the peoples delight but with it bring a new form of government with a structure impossible to break. Say a totalitarian government

Out of all of those I really hope it is #3. Because #1 means the Swedish people are doomed and #2 means they are a doomed while only the elites are safe. And #3 means they will be saved but will have a loss of freedom.

Out of all those though, I think we can all agree we'd prefer #3.

It's a combination of all 3. 'Swedish elites' just follow the orders of empire, but I'm sure the lower rung ones really haven't a clue and are just getting paid. They do not serve the Swedish people. Elysium is global (empire).

The same strategies being used on Sweden are being used across all Western countries. They have to be collapsed in order to install the new more totalitarian system and merge the Eastern countries. As far as the Swedes and the wider European populations, it seems the directive is ethnic cleansing in order to create a new people. Let's hope that isn't the end game, but very influential people did talk about that all the way back in 1925.

Last edited:
Well why is Sweden hit the worst?

Israel can be included (sort of) as a western country. And I don't ever for see them importing massive amounts of Muslims

The United States is a western nation but does not import massive amounts of Muslims. America's biggest immigration problem is with Latino immigrants, but they are angels compared to Muslims. Latino's are catholic, and assimilate fairly well into American culture, so much that many of them straight across the border become memorized by American culture. ---Also American politicians are far less politically correct and liberal compared to Swedish politicians. American politicians are largely anti Muslim and are hardly liberal by Swedish standards.

Canada hardly has the problem Sweden, France, or the UK have in regards to Muslims.

I mean some Western nations are practically untouched like Iceland and Ireland, while others are being hit hard.

Israel can be included (sort of) as a western country. And I don't ever for see them importing massive amounts of Muslims

The United States is a western nation but does not import massive amounts of Muslims. America's biggest immigration problem is with Latino immigrants, but they are angels compared to Muslims. Latino's are catholic, and assimilate fairly well into American culture, so much that many of them straight across the border become memorized by American culture. ---Also American politicians are far less politically correct and liberal compared to Swedish politicians. American politicians are largely anti Muslim and are hardly liberal by Swedish standards.

Canada hardly has the problem Sweden, France, or the UK have in regards to Muslims.

I mean some Western nations are practically untouched like Iceland and Ireland, while others are being hit hard.

Israel is a special case. It's gods holy land.

Yeah Sweden seems to be have 'made the most progress' so to speak, but the same political objectives are playing out across the board.

I don't know why they are farther along in comparison, but the cultural Marxist ideologies / strategies are taking hold in the US and Canada pretty quickly as well. It's largely based on revolution and overthrowing the existing system.

Still not convinced. Property insurance fraud isn't exactly uncommon. And when the supposed witnesses are all anonymous... well, one would be naive not to be at least suspicious.
This. This isn't uncommon. Not at all

Still I don't ever see the U.S. becoming like Sweden in regards to Muslim immigration.

Maybe in 30 years with continued marxist teachings but not any time soon. To me it would seem TPTB would have to use other means to bring down western governments. The time table before anti Muslim politicians are out of office is too long too wait.

Many of the Muslims immigrating do so due to the superior nature of the state which is a pretty strong reflection of the overall culture in the country they migrate to. Same with Mexicans immigrating to the US. We have a superior nation. It's run better, it has less corruption. We tend to demand a great deal more honesty from our government and elected, appointed, and hired government employees. And it's not that Muslims or Mexicans are inferior it's that their system is. Yet their system is relatively strong enough and stable enough to avoid being replaced with what we have.

With the absence of that you see that human nature in both the Muslim lands and Mexico are depraved in de-facto lawless areas. ISIS and the cartels are equally evil. These are both perfect counterpoints to hardcore anarchists. They should also serve as examples to not favor totally neutering a central government.

The problems occur when the reins of government get snatched by devious bastards who buy votes with social goodies. So I wouldn't worry so much about immigrants as I would those natives that undermine the concept of rule of law to empower themselves at the expense of the many.

Ummm Mexico is not that bad of a country and most people I have met who have have immigrated here from south of the border did NOT come from Mexico.

People always assume "oh Mexico" when that isn't entirely true. So many people come from South America or other Central American states.

I get your point saying we should blame our leaders, but there is NO comparing largely conservative, westernized, catholic Latino Immigrants to 3rd world Muslims

Oh and yeah I know that many Latin countries are 3rd world. Regardless though the comparison cannot be made between largely assimilating Spanish speaking people and Muslims.

From Spanish speaking immigrants you will find hospitality from them, good women, good food, respectable culture, a drive to work, and a desire to assimilate into the American melting pot.

All of those things are rarely found among-st the Swedish Muslim community! Let alone the increasing # of Muslims radicalized in France, and the UK.

Remember "British police go to hell" and the +1000 man march of Muslims uniting for domination of the UK?

I hope you like the monster you have created Ruprecht
trainn.jpg

Back