Swedish Mosques Spontaneously Combusting.

No, actually I always consider fraud a possible scenario when buildings burn and there are no reliable witnesses to who or what caused it. It is very common, regardless of religion or ethnicity.
That's what I meant. If the buildings were rented the owners could have used anti-muslim sentiment as a plausible pretext for it being burnt down and claim insurance.
Going along with the idea that muslims don't typically like to burn down their own places of worship.

The Uppsala mosque didn't actually burn. The molotov cocktail wasn't meant to set it on fire. In fact, I don't know why anyone would go to the effort of making a molotov cocktail only to use it against a stone building.

Are you sure? Maybe they were uncoordinated and missed the window.

I'm sure it would. But then again, you like muslims whereas I view them objectively.
We'll see how this turns out. Actually we probably won't, seeing as the perpetrators were highly disciplined invisible commandos and left no clues or physical signalement.

I don't like all muslims, and I'm not sure how living in muslim countries as a Christian missionary, or having muslim friends and acquaintances, means I'm biased towards muslims? Whereas leaping to the conclusion that insurance fraud is more likely than a anti-muslim/immigrant/racist attack, without any actual evidence, is objectivity?
I mean they left racist grafitti in the last attack... is that "objectively" likely to be attempts to throw off suspicion? A "false flag"?
Same with the Swastikas on the Stockholm Mosque last New Year?

Last edited:
For Sweden, it's already too late. Around 2020-2025 non-ethnic Swedes will be the majority in the age-group 0-44.

Which is why the UN projects that Sweden will become a third world nation by 2030. The revolution has to start in Sweden.

look, as big of pussies that scandinavians have become, remember these motherfuckers were once vikings. it is still in their blood. but they have gotten fat and accustomed to peace.
after so many attacks against the them, they will fight back. it is just, the more you have the longer it takes to fight back.

after so many attacks against the them, they will fight back. it is just, the more you have the longer it takes to fight back.

That's the only rational reason why this mass immigration was allowed in the first place: Certain western European nations just simply had it too good for too long. The PTB can't tolerate it. It had to be destroyed. And it is.

I wonder what the ratio of rape vs burned mosques is.

lol seriously what do people expect? Do Muslims really think they're just going to be allowed to take over entire countries without at least some backlash? Do leftists really think their attempts to destroy their own countries and make the average man suffer will not piss people off? Modern liberalism is a mental illness.

I'll let Pat have the final say...

Ethnic Swedish children or rather all white children or rather all NON-Muslim children in Sweden will suffer greatly when they are the minority and Muslims abuse and beat them for living a sinfilled lifestyle.

Swedish children will have their parents to thank.

Swedish children are going to suffer horribly in the coming years and nothing can prepare them for the waves of persecution they will face. Already right now Swedish women are property of Muslim men and Swedish women are so brainwashed they will accuse the Danes of being racist rather than admit they have a problem. Swedish men? well lets just say they accept Muslim rape of Swedish women as payback for their crimes against humanity.

Really we should welcome the Muslim domination of Sweden.

I support it! After all I am a good liberal who hates my ethnic Swedish heritage and I hate western civilization and LOVE 3rd world and all non-western culture. After all we are all immigrants, Swedes aren't originally from Sweden they stole the land from the Eskimos and created a racist system of classes to oppress the colored people.

Swedish women are racist because they overly prefer to have children and hook up sex with white men and NOT men of color or Muslim men. I honestly think white Swedish women would be better off with colored Muslim men. Preferably those from the Gulf Arab states

I have seen Racism at Swedish nightclubs, especially in Stockholm where men of color from 3rd world nations are not allowed in and Muslim men are looked at badly.

Never mind that a smooth talking Spaniard or Italian can pick up women in a Swedish nightclub, it is OBVIOUSLY racism when a Muslim man can't pick up a Swedish woman.

Ethnic Swedish children or rather all white children or rather all NON-Muslim children in Sweden will suffer greatly when..........................

shut-upp.gif

look, as big of pussies that scandinavians have become, remember these motherfuckers were once vikings. it is still in their blood. but they have gotten fat and accustomed to peace.

From my understanding, it was only the northern Swedes who were Vikings. The Southern Swedes were wimpy farmers with gay mullets. I could be horribly wrong though. Maybe it was the Norwegians.

From my understanding, it was only the northern Swedes who were Vikings. The Southern Swedes were wimpy farmers with gay mullets. I could be horribly wrong though. Maybe it was the Norwegians.

By Odin's beard!
I'd pay to see you say that in a bar somewhere in Scandinavia.

The consequences would be brutally hilarious.

There would be no guaranteeing for your safety anymore. I'm certain that you would be respectully told, in the most political correct terms possible, that your current knowledge of history is not in tact with what is the general consensus among established historians. You would then be kindly asked not to use the word gay as a derogatory adjective. Then you would get swedish citizenship.
In that order.

Which is why the UN projects that Sweden will become a third world nation by 2030. The revolution has to start in Sweden.

Before you know it they will turn into Syria or Iraq. The land of Nobel Prize founder....sigh

Vikings pillaged and burned Christian churches throughout history. It's only fair that Islam catches up to Christianity for equality.

Last edited:
Back