Swedish Mosques Spontaneously Combusting.

Yes... random attacks on muslims are a great way to deal with low fertility rates and shitty immigration policy.

If it wasn't for mouth breathing, knuckle draggers, who would solve the world's problems?

Looks like the euros are finally standing up to the islam aggression in their countries. Fight fire with fire as they say

yeah, a few red necks starting shit in their pick up is a sign the revolution is coming.

whats a Swedish mosque

Apparently a good place to keep warm during the harsh Scandinavian winter.

My bet is that a Swedish mosque is a mosque in Sweden. But I possess no doctoral degrees so I could be wrong.

Lots of scumbags in this thread.

Ugly stuff. hopefully people don't end up dying over this

Still not convinced. Property insurance fraud isn't exactly uncommon. And when the supposed witnesses are all anonymous... well, one would be naive not to be at least suspicious.

Are the Swedish police political puppets, stupid and/or incompetent?

The Swedes aren't doing it right. Simply burning a Mosque will mean nothing. Attack it with bacon. At that point one KNOWS it's not an inside job.

Are the Swedish police political puppets, stupid and/or incompetent?

No. But they are tight-lipped, especially when handling delicate cases. Classing the crime as arson, vandalism and hate crime just means they are pursuing all possible angles. What they never do is say "we've classified it as possible insurance fraud". Since then they would essentially be saying they think the victims might also be the perpetrators. Not a good method of investigation, for many reasons.

Religion of peace...
Wait.. What?

Sweden is so weird. The parliament just did a very muddy political maneuver just to make sure that the only immigration-skeptic party was kept completely out of influence, even though they got above 10% in the last election. The party leader had to hold some of his speeches in Denmark because the swedish media refuses to give him coverage.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-...for-snap-vote-after-talks-expressen-says.html

My point being that the swedes are in general extremely political correct when it comes to liberal talking points like immigration, muslims, feminism, gender-issues etc. I have seen plenty get downright hostile if anyone dares question their policies on these issues (especially if you're from racist Denmark).
welcome-to-oh-no.png

But not only has the swedish right wing party more than doubled in size these last few years. Now we also see these violent attacks on muslim property, and at a high repeating rate. Something we don't see in any other western european country. Not even in super racist Denmark.

It seems like when the media and general public consensus is that any talk about immigration failure or the likes is a big no-no. Then you will start having a significant part of your population who will start lashing out like this.

Last edited:
No. But they are tight-lipped, especially when handling delicate cases. Classing the crime as arson, vandalism and hate crime just means they are pursuing all possible angles. What they never do is say "we've classified it as possible insurance fraud". Since then they would essentially be saying they think the victims might also be the perpetrators. Not a good method of investigation, for many reasons.

Are the Mosques not owned by the Muslims?
They tend to be reluctant to burn down their own places of worship.
Three in a week seems unusual for insurance fraud as well surely?

For Sweden, it's already too late. Around 2020-2025 non-ethnic Swedes will be the majority in the age-group 0-44.

Typical Swedish defeatist attitude. America made like 500,000 Mexican-Americans move "back" to Mexico in the 30s. It's never too late. Go Sweden!

Are the Mosques not owned by the Muslims?

Don't know. Haven't cared enough about these events to look into the details. But I know there's rumors floating around the web about the attacks being staged, and it usually means someone somewhere has found something fishy.

When I say "I'm still not convinced", it just means I'm still waiting for someone to put all the pieces together and give me the boiled-down, definitive version. And if no-one does, I won't lose any sleep over it.

But anyway, for it to be insurance fraud I'd assume the muslims has to be the owners of the properties in which the mosques are housed.

They tend to be reluctant to burn down their own places of worship.

Meh. They were basement mosques. Not exactly the stone of kaaba.

Three in a week seems unusual for insurance fraud as well surely?

Not really. Might even make it more likely.
These things tend to come in waves in Sweden. A while back people started burning cars all around the country (mostly areas with a high percentage of immigrants). Media did the usual dance about alienation and segregation and so on, but the attacks kept on going, and the cars burnt were a little bit too select to be just random acts of vandalism (for example, it might be a car right in the middle of a large parking lot, when it would have been much easier to just burn a car somewhere out by the edges). Eventually it turned out it was just ordinary criminality, where gangs where paid by the owner to burn his/her car in order to collect insurance. The gangs knew they could easily divert popular attention by screaming about racism and whatnot, so they did. And the media lapped it up, for a while. The criminals capitalized for as long as they could, and stopped when the jig was up.
And the incidents described above has some obvious similarities to what we're seeing with the mosques now. Can't blame people for getting a bit suspicious.

Or it might be that the first mosque attack was genuine, and then the following ones were just opportunistic fraudsters thinking to fake another attack while there's still belief there's a serial arsonist around. It might be for monetary gain, it might be to garner support for the islamic cause.
Not saying it is, ya know. Just that it could be.

Last edited:
Don't know. Haven't cared enough about these events to look into the details. But I know there's rumors floating around the web about the attacks being staged, and it usually means someone somewhere has found something fishy.

When I say "I'm still not convinced", it just means I'm still waiting for someone to put all the pieces together and give me the boiled-down, definitive version. And if no-one does, I won't lose any sleep over it.

But anyway, for it to be insurance fraud I'd assume the muslims has to be the owners of the properties in which the mosques are housed.

Only if it was done by Muslims.
The only information posted in regards to why it supposedly might not have been an attack was to do with the timing of the attack and the prayers. Seemed like faulty logic to me though.

Meh. They were basement mosques. Not exactly the stone of kaaba.

I didn't see them all, but the Upsala Mosque certainly wasn't a basement mosque.

Mosken_the_Uppsala_Mosque-Uppsala.jpg

Not really. Might even make it more likely.
These things tend to come in waves in Sweden. A while back people started burning cars all around the country (mostly areas with a high percentage of immigrants). Media did the usual dance about alienation and segregation and so on, but the attacks kept on going, and the cars burnt were a little bit too select to be just random acts of vandalism (for example, it might be a car right in the middle of a large parking lot, when it would have been much easier to just burn a car somewhere out by the edges). Eventually it turned out it was just ordinary criminality, where gangs where paid by the owner to burn his/her car in order to collect insurance. The gangs knew they could easily divert popular attention by screaming about racism and whatnot, so they did. And the media lapped it up, for a while. The criminals capitalized for as long as they could, and stopped when the jig was up.
And the incidents described above has some obvious similarities to what we're seeing with the mosques now. Can't blame people for getting a bit suspicious.

Or it might be that the first mosque attack was genuine, and then the following ones were just opportunistic fraudsters thinking to fake another attack while there's still belief there's a serial arsonist around. It might be for monetary gain, it might be to garner support for the islamic cause.
Not saying it is, ya know. Just that it could be.

It would take more than that for me to jump to the conclusion that insurance fraud was a likely reason for a spate of attacks on mosques. As in some actual evidence that things weren't as they appeared. Otherwise it's conspiracy theory territory... discarding the simplest and most obvious explanation without evidence, simply because it fits a certain world view.

It's painfully obvious that Allah hates mosques.

Only if it was done by Muslims.

No, actually I always consider fraud a possible scenario when buildings burn and there are no reliable witnesses to who or what caused it. It is very common, regardless of religion or ethnicity.

I didn't see them all, but the Upsala Mosque certainly wasn't a basement mosque.

Eskilstuna.
original.jpg

The Uppsala mosque didn't actually burn. The molotov cocktail wasn't meant to set it on fire. In fact, I don't know why anyone would go to the effort of making a molotov cocktail only to use it against a stone building.

It would take more than that for me to jump to the conclusion that insurance fraud was a likely reason for a spate of attacks on mosques.

I'm sure it would. But then again, you like muslims and view them through a romanticized lense, whereas I view them objectively.
We'll see how this turns out. Actually we probably won't, seeing as the perpetrators were highly disciplined invisible commandos and left no clues or physical signalement.

Last edited:
This.

Sherdog threads about Islam make me very sad.

Just Sherdog. Every non Muslim otherwise loves Muslims and only have good things to say about them. This is just exclusive to Sherdog.

Back