Swedish Mosques Spontaneously Combusting.

Ruprecht

Hands Of The Judges
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
So... remember that fire which some posters claimed was probably set by the muslims themselves (based on the timing according to "swedish 4-chan"), and if not they deserved it anyway for being muslims?

Well, it's happened again twice. Three times in a week. Complete with bigoted graffiti in case people didn't get the message.

Police investigate third mosque attack in a week in Sweden

Swedish police are hunting for at least one suspect following what is believed to be the third arson attack on a mosque in a week.

Police in Sweden's fourth largest city, Uppsala, were alerted by passers-by who reportedly saw a man throw a burning object at the mosque.

"Someone threw a firebomb, a Molotov cocktail at the building," said Torsten Hemlin a spokesman for Uppsala police.

"They also wrote some vulgar racist words," he said.

No one was in the building at the time of the attack and the bomb did not set the mosque alight.

"The crime has been classed as attempted arson, vandalism and incitement to hatred," the police said in a statement.

Thursday's attack came just three days after a late night blaze at a mosque in Esloev in southern Sweden which police suspect was also arson.

On Christmas Day, five people were injured when a petrol bomb was thrown through the window of a mosque in Eskilstuna, east of the capital Stockholm.

The country's leftist prime minister Stefan Loefven called the Christmas attack a spurt of "hateful violence" and said Sweden would "never tolerate this kind of crime".

According to the anti-racism magazine Expo, there have been more than a dozen attacks on mosques in Sweden in the last year.

The attacks come as debate intensifies in the country over immigration and the integration of asylum seekers in the traditionally-tolerant Nordic country.

Last month the far right Sweden Democrats - which doubled its support to 13 percent in September elections - came close to bringing down the left-green government over its liberal refugee policies, further boosting its support in opinion polls.

Looks like the euros are finally standing up to the islam aggression in their countries. Fight fire with fire as they say

Looks like the euros are finally standing up to the islam aggression in their countries. Fight fire with fire as they say

Yup, should do wonders, i mean look how it's worked out for Israel and Palestine.

(thumbs up)

Europe will be at war at some point in the near future as Muslim numbers continue to grow, we are not far off now. Give yourselves a big pat on the back all you social engineering multiculturalists.

Last edited:
Numerous Swedish churches have been vandalized last year but media rarely write much about it, even when it was most likely Muslims that vandalized a church (e.g. Bolln

I don't think violence is a good solution but I do understand the frustration that European people must feel when their leaders are embracing 'multiculturalism', which always leads to conflict in the end. I hope Europe succeeds in holding on to it's culture and doesn't let leftist idealism get in the way of what's really best for the people.

Still not convinced. Property insurance fraud isn't exactly uncommon. And when the supposed witnesses are all anonymous... well, one would be naive not to be at least suspicious.

lol'd pretty hard at "anti-racist" magazine.

scandinavia is a funny place.

Yup, should do wonders, i mean look how it's worked out for Israel and Palestine.

(thumbs up)

Sweden is not surrounded by 1.5 billion Muslims next door. Swedes are the vast majority in their country. Its a silly comparison.

Sweden is surrounded by 1.5 billion Muslims next door. Swedes are the vast majority in their country. Its a silly comparison.
for approximately 30 more year but then ethnic Swedes will be a minority.

for approximately 30 more year but then ethnic Swedes will be a minority.

with the high immigrant birth rate its almost now or never time for lots of european countries regarding Muslim immigration/influence on their cultures.

I dont think violence is the best answer but i do understand some of the frustration of having ppl coming from shithole countries trying to bring their shithole countries laws/traditions over with them when that is the very reason their country was a shithole in the 1st place.

America has it right with the "melting pot" idea. If a certain faction of immigrants doesnt want to conform to the new countries laws/traditions/culture then they shouldnt move there.

Of course these days its a very unpopular, un-PC thing to say openly.

The country's leftist prime minister Stefan Loefven called the Christmas attack a spurt of "hateful violence" and said Sweden would "never tolerate this kind of crime".

Shame he doesn't feel the same way about Muslim men raping Swedish women.

Shame he doesn't feel the same way about Muslim men raping Swedish women.
He said that racism against blacks are worse than against whites so it's no surprise that he is "upset" by these attacks but not the enormous increase in rapes due to mass-immigration.

whats a Swedish mosque

with the high immigrant birth rate its almost now or never time for lots of european countries regarding Muslim immigration/influence on their cultures.

I dont think violence is the best answer but i do understand some of the frustration of having ppl coming from shithole countries trying to bring their shithole countries laws/traditions over with them when that is the very reason their country was a shithole in the 1st place.

America has it right with the "melting pot" idea. If a certain faction of immigrants doesnt want to conform to the new countries laws/traditions/culture then they shouldnt move there.

Of course these days its a very unpopular, un-PC thing to say openly.
For Sweden, it's already too late. Around 2020-2025 non-ethnic Swedes will be the majority in the age-group 0-44.

I read that Norway has started deporting muslims

Good. Burn it down and build a wienerschnitzel on the site.

I read that Norway has started deporting muslims

Havent heard this but if its true good on them. Time to send these ungrateful muslims back to their shit hole countries and keep europe european and not bloody somali, pakistani, arab etc. Crimes like rapes especially would go down big time and white woman wouldnt have to be scared to walk the streets of their cities anymore

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawn_bogart
Back