Supreme Court will take up Gay Marriage. Decision expected in June.

We're all sinners. None of us do what God wants us to do. It doesn't mean we should condone everything or not even try to live by his standards.

It means that salvation must be born out of the individual, you cant pass moral judgement and cant force someone to accept christian faith, thats why christianity was not spread through the tip of a blade for the most part. At least until it lost its way.

Since gay marriage is not affecting you or preventing you from carrying your own faith, you have absolutely no say about it without being an hypocrite in the eyes of god.

If the law was forcing christians to marry gay people, then yes, raise your voice, but its not.

It means that salvation must be born out of the individual, you cant pass moral judgement and cant force someone to accept christian faith, thats why christianity was not spread through the tip of a blade for the most part. At least until it lost its way.

Since gay marriage is not affecting you or preventing you from carrying your own faith, you have absolutely no say about it without being an hypocrite in the eyes of god.

If the law was forcing christians to marry gay people, then yes, raise your voice, but its not.

It hasn't affected me yet. But when it is promoted by the govt and society, more people will engage in it and it will lead to more gay people dying an earlier death due to AIDS.

We'll have a victory for freedom, and a defeat for bigotry. There are some things in which we should join the civilized world, and this is one of them.

It hasn't affected me yet. But when it is promoted by the govt and society, more people will engage in it and it will lead to more gay people dying an earlier death due to AIDS.

So how will this^ affect you? I'm concerned about it and I make donations to various charities, but no one is forcing me to do so.

We'll have a victory for freedom, and a defeat for bigotry. There are some things in which we should join the civilized world, and this is one of them.

You're on the wrong side of history, bro. The only real future for this country is actual Constitutional government, not whatever rule by a cabal is.

Loving was wrongfully decided as well, as is obvious to anyone who can read the Constitution and 14th amendment. 100 years from now people will be shocked that a cabal of 9 people forcibly legalized infanticide and perhaps, gay marriage.

I always get a kick out of the flying spaghetti monster clan bending over backwards to justify their bigotry.

You're on the wrong side of history, bro. The only real future for this country is actual Constitutional government, not whatever rule by a cabal is.

Loving was wrongfully decided as well, as is obvious to anyone who can read the Constitution and 14th amendment. 100 years from now people will be shocked that a cabal of 9 people forcibly legalized infanticide and perhaps, gay marriage.

lol

Just to be clear, you're against ruling that states cannot ban interracial marriage?

You'll make a nice museum piece, midway down the hall of shame. I hope a gay marriage is performed in your living room.

If you want an opinion on moral issues, how can you not expect people to mention what God says about it in the Bible?

I kind of agree. As an atheist I don't understand how people can expect a Christian NOT to include God in their argument, it would be disingenuous of them not to.

To be fair, it is not the act of homosexuality itself that is causing the rise in aids and syphilis. It's the unchecked, rampant promiscuity and relatively high drug abuse that the gay community is notoriously known for engaging in (though mainstream media and Hollywood doesn't seem to care to discuss those issues).

If anything, Marriage may help to curb some of that reckless behavior because it's an institution that, if taken seriously, promotes commitment and discourages promiscuity. I think the bigger problem is the current relaxed attitudes towards sex and the relatively unchallenged normalization of hook-up culture through movies and TV shows.

Even though I don't entirely share your views on gay marriage, I do understand your concern with the gay (and "progressive") agenda and it's attempt to demonize and destroy the traditional family unit.

Nice to someone with some brains trying to crawl through the mind numbing crap you normally post. Your last post shows that despite the progress you have a small ways to go.

Nice to someone with some brains trying to crawl through the mind numbing crap you normally post. Your last post shows that despite the progress you have a small ways to go.

I like to think of my posts as Avant Garde.

I have yet to see you provide any evidence that SSM is increasing promiscuity and aids. Do you support scientifically reducing the impact of aids (like govt money for drugs and research) or in circular logic, oppose that for encouraging homosexuality ?

lol

Just to be clear, you're against ruling that states cannot ban interracial marriage?

You'll make a nice museum piece, midway down the hall of shame. I hope a gay marriage is performed in your living room.

Yes, and you would be too if you studied the Constitution and its amendments either.

Red: I'm probably younger than you are lol.

I have yet to see you provide any evidence that SSM is increasing promiscuity and aids. Do you support scientifically reducing the impact of aids (like govt money for drugs and research) or in circular logic, oppose that for encouraging homosexuality ?

I'm for teaching abstinence outside traditional marriage. If we all obeyed God's laws, we would have no AIDS problem.

We're missing a certain someone in this thread. :icon_chee

Get on with it America. As so called "leaders" of the free world, it's time you get doing what the most of the other free countries have already done.
Good luck with that America. The free and progressive world is waiting patiently to find out if you can keep up with them.
Knock Knock.
Who's there?
The American Civil Rights revolution. It gave birth to your progressive ideals.

Consider yourself well-led, and you're welcome, btw.

Back