Supreme Court will take up Gay Marriage. Decision expected in June.

After I got stabbed and nearly died, when I was in a subconscious state, I swear that my recently deceased grandfather "spoke" to me, he even told me why he was upset with me before his death

So you guys discussed gay marriage?

...or did I miss something?

So you guys discussed gay marriage?

...or did I miss something?

Im interested in what denter thinks about what I said (on his request), other than that I wont discuss it anymore

Im interested in what denter thinks about what I said (on his request), other than that I wont discuss it anymore

I believe in phenomena outside the purely physical. Whether it was real or not, only you can say.

Thanks for sharing. England sounds like a dangerous place. In the US you coulda just walked outside cocking a shotgun and the kids would have scattered.

I believe in phenomena outside the purely physical. Whether it was real or not, only you can say.

Thanks for sharing. England sounds like a dangerous place. In the US you coulda just walked outside cocking a shotgun and the kids would have scattered.

It is, but in certain places. One thing I am thankful for though, is that it wasn't America, because that little fucking coward would have probably had a gun instead of a knife..oh well, lol, that's definitely another discussion :)

Back