Social Superman Is Bisexual Now As DC Comics Set To Debut Same-Sex Relationship For Hero’s Son

His little friend looks twinkish enough.

Is it weird that I am curious about whether he is pitching or catching? If comics are going to go this way, the least they could do is shed some much needed sunlight on this dynamic.

Surely he's pitching. No mortal could penetrate the man of steel's buns

People who don’t read any of these comics are gonna pissed. Lol

what I want to know is what’s happening with Clark Kent. Where is he going? I’m sure he’s gonna be around but is he still going to be superman as well?

What? There's tons of gay dbz stuff

General Blue was a gay minor antagonist and Zarbon was suspect metrosexual but they didn't turn their most iconic IP for nearly 4 decades gay just because, unlike what DC is doing with Superman.

Completely organic and not forced at all.

Honestly, don't people get sick of being pandered to? I think it's damn near the biggest turn off when a politician does it.

Let things like this take their course.

They kill their fan base then cry about how it's all racist LBGRTZXTH phobia people. Someone will see money and fill the void.

Completely organic and not forced at all.

Honestly, don't people get sick of being pandered to? I think it's damn near the biggest turn off when a politician does it.

Just wait until those sales figures come in, and they blame straight white males for its complete and utter failure, and not the gay people it was supposed to appeal to. It's like when feminists make some uber feminist action movie, made for and by feminists, and then blame men when it fails to find an audience.

Superman is bisexual now after DC Comics announced plans to debut a same-sex relationship involving Clark Kent and Lois Lane’s son, Jonathan Kent.

“The idea of replacing Clark Kent with another straight white savior felt like a missed opportunity,” Tom Taylor, who writes the hero series, shared in an interview with The New York Times in a piece published Monday.

The writer explained the “new Superman had to have new fights — real world problems — that he could stand up to as one of the most powerful people in the world.”

Later, Taylor explained a bit more about Kent’s romantic interest who he will share a kiss with in next month’s episode, Jay Nakamura, a budding journalist with his own special abilities.

Jay could be the only person in Jon’s life that he does not have to protect,” the writer explained. “I wanted to have a really equal, supportive relationship for those two.”

“I’ve always said everyone needs heroes and they deserve to see themselves in their heroes,” he added. “For so many people, having the strongest superhero in comics come out is incredibly powerful.”

For those that might not be familiar with Jonathan, he was introduced in 2015. He spent most of those years labeled Superboy, before being encouraged to take on the Supermanrole by his father.

It's really bold of DC to do this after all of the latest Superman Movies have flopped and the franchise is declining faster than Biden's cognitive functions.I expect that all Super Heros will become woke thus ending their latest resurgence

Discuss

It appears they are appeasing to a small vocal minority on the internet.
These types of comic books with this kind of topics will not fly well in some other countries.

In some countries they will demand to be banned or changed if they want the comic books to sell.

People who don’t read any of these comics are gonna pissed. Lol

what I want to know is what’s happening with Clark Kent. Where is he going? I’m sure he’s gonna be around but is he still going to be superman as well?
he assembled a team and is going to warworld to fight mongul

But wouldn't calling him Superman be offensive? How are they just going to assume his gender like that?

Lol this is so stupid.

True. Anime/Manga has its moments though

I'm not saying they never do anything gay from a character or storytelling reason, just that they're not going to do something retarded and turn a Goku or a Kenshiro gay for absolutely no reason other than retarded social justice woke politics. If DC wants a popular gay character, they should make one and get it over instead of ruining an iconic character.

Back